Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've got cookies Kids! Milk too! let's all have a cookies and milk break! MDMommy you are SO smart! :D

It seems (to me) like there's a witch hunt now going on for Kiomarie. Same thing happened with ZG. I've seen it happening on other threads about the boyfriend T.
Let's all just slow down and remember that CA is a liar. No reason to assume (and I've seen this word used a lot, and you know what they say about *advertiser censored* U ME) everybody that's ever been in contact with CA is a kidnapper or criminal.

CA seems to have spent a lot of time on MySpace and Facebook, makes sense to me if she ran into an old friend from the past she would check to see if she had a MySpace page.

When she was confronted with Caylee's disappearance she probably put bits and pieces of details she had read on people's MySpace pages.

If something like this God Forbid happened to one of my friends or family members or acquaintances, I would want the police looking into every aspect of my life to find the child. I wouldn't have a care in the world especially if I was innocent as the police would be able to determine that via phone records, bank records, polygraphs, etc.

OCSO will look into it and determine if it is indeed something they need to look futher into or if they can just pass on it. But for WS to give a heads up to LE is definitely not a bad plan IMHO.

I'm sorry if this info has been posted but I just wanted to post it before I forget about it. Also, if you look in that myspace page... she shows that she went to colonial high school (Casey also went there) Valencia Comm. College (Casey went there too.) and that she attends Univ. of Centr. FL (Casey said that ZG, or person who "has" Caylee went to U of F)

Casey never went to Valencia (per Valencia in the docs released) and UF and UCF are two different schools.

I actually live in Gainesville where UF is and have a few friends who work there. I am tempted to ask one to look in the DB system for a ZG. I haven't talked to the one friend in a long time so I am hesitant.

ah yes, they are slaming this one on the other thread also.

If I where a mod I would consider that some members are bad mouthing other members and that is not right. JMO

Some people need to hit the alert buttons. What people are finding may be important or it may not...LE can decide.

Members shouldn't be bad mouthing each other. People make mistakes. Should you contact LE if you feel like something is important to a case they are working on? YES! Sometimes the smallest tip turns out to be the biggest break for them. So don't listen to the people nay saying. Contact LE over the media that is for sure.

Should you contact the media within 45 minutes of discovering a POSSIBLE break in the case, NO. This is what happened LAST NIGHT by a poster who contacted Fox. I was unable to say anything about it then as by the time I got to page 18, the thread was locked for review and I could not respond.

I don't think members should badmouth each other though. That is getting out of hand. I just wanted to add that the media thing was way wrong, but I don't believe I saw you say you were contacting them.

If I where a mod I would consider that some members are bad mouthing other members and that is not right. JMO

yes I agree. Not just bad mouthing but last night some were straight up being rude.

Thank you, I personally feel that any tip can possibly be the tip that helps solve a case.

BTW, I hope someone would come forward with a clue about Jennifer. I think your great for all that you do.:blowkiss:

ok wait who is Jennifer?

Not entirely, she could have had medical treatments or infections that were treated by a gynecologist. As the result of chemotherapy, daughter's friend knew she was infertile at age 19.
As for wanting to adopt, who knows how serious the offer was? While age 19 sounds young, there are still young women who do get married and start families at that age.

I went back and read the documents last night. The detective is the one who said "can't have children". Kio said yes, then said the doctor told them that due to her condition she Shouldn't get pregnant. Kio does not say that she is infertile and doesn't say what her condition is. To me, saying "should't" get pregnant does not mean infertile at age 19. Like I said last nite, it could be some condition that she lives with such as heart, kidney, diabetes, who knows. I don't mean to quibble, but just wanting to be exact in what she said in the documents.

Anyone else read her blogs WAY back??

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=1ADE9743-8199-4F60-88994D7C9DA23B9D25321514
Feelings.......
Current mood: loved
Category: Romance and Relationships

So last night was the wrap party. It was at Club Fusion. I did pretty good for a while with the Claustorphobia stuff. A friend of mine gave me a couple of things to try, hey it worked. We ended up leaving (cause of me) and went and got pizza. It was Casey, Nick, me, Jim, Casey's friend, and anna(casey's friends girlfriend). We were standing there ordering and there was a homeless guy standing next to me. Hey said Hi and I said Hi back. Well he was talking to me and getting really close so the guy behind the counter told him to leave. Well he didn't. So Nick got really protective and put me in front of him. It was kind of scary. Nick the whole night was just sweet and gorgeous. I feel so safe in his arms, i reallly don't think he understands that. That when I go up to him and just kiss him or hug him out of no where or even say I love u to him it's because i feel really good in his arms. He's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep. He's been there for me when no when else has been there for me. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I'm so happy I have him in my life.

If we are to believe the poster...SHE ALREADY NOTIFIED LE!

When I posted that info, that Kio babysat for ZG and the poster had contacted LE to let them know, everyone was saying it was a crock...we were to not to believe it, not to post it, we needed to verify it. SO...I looked for a way to verify it...now, some are attacking that! My head is SPINNING! :crazy:

Yes I know she did..I was here last night..I've read the entire thread. I get it. I was just saying contacting LE is one thing..the media I don't agree with that's all. Yes my head is in orbit.

Thank you, I personally feel that any tip can possibly be the tip that helps solve a case.

BTW, I hope someone would come forward with a clue about Jennifer. I think your great for all that you do.:blowkiss:

Thanks :) I wish that the miracle we are hoping for for Caylee is the same with Jennifer Kesse.

For all of you who are not familiar with Jennifer Kesse's case, she was abducted at the age of 24 from in or near her condominimum complex at the Mosiac at Millenia in Orlando, FL on January 24, 2006. It has been over 2 1/2 years since Jenn was last seen or heard from. Her car was found 1.2 miles from where she lived at another condo complex at Texas Ave and Americana Blvd in Orlando, FL at Huntington on the Green Condos.
There is a thread on websleuths for Jenn at:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63298&page=12

Prayers for Jenn, Caylee, and all the missing!

Anyone else read her blogs WAY back??

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=1ADE9743-8199-4F60-88994D7C9DA23B9D25321514
Feelings.......
Current mood: loved
Category: Romance and Relationships

So last night was the wrap party. It was at Club Fusion. I did pretty good for a while with the Claustorphobia stuff. A friend of mine gave me a couple of things to try, hey it worked. We ended up leaving (cause of me) and went and got pizza. It was Casey, Nick, me, Jim, Casey's friend, and anna(casey's friends girlfriend). We were standing there ordering and there was a homeless guy standing next to me. Hey said Hi and I said Hi back. Well he was talking to me and getting really close so the guy behind the counter told him to leave. Well he didn't. So Nick got really protective and put me in front of him. It was kind of scary. Nick the whole night was just sweet and gorgeous. I feel so safe in his arms, i reallly don't think he understands that. That when I go up to him and just kiss him or hug him out of no where or even say I love u to him it's because i feel really good in his arms. He's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep. He's been there for me when no when else has been there for me. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I'm so happy I have him in my life.

Wow! I think this is significant! When was it dated?

It seems (to me) like there's a witch hunt now going on for Kiomarie. Same thing happened with ZG. I've seen it happening on other threads about the boyfriend T.
Let's all just slow down and remember that CA is a liar. No reason to assume (and I've seen this word used a lot, and you know what they say about *advertiser censored* U ME) everybody that's ever been in contact with CA is a kidnapper or criminal.

CA seems to have spent a lot of time on MySpace and Facebook, makes sense to me if she ran into an old friend from the past she would check to see if she had a MySpace page.

When she was confronted with Caylee's disappearance she probably put bits and pieces of details she had read on people's MySpace pages.

Yep..that's what I think, too. Casey, picking pieces from others to invent her own life.

may i also add that on kio myspace from 05, her hometown is in north carolina....ca said that zg has ties to nc and ny...sounds like casey has been planning this for a while...and cooking up a story with many different ingredients of the same genre...

Most of her lies have a kernel of truth in there somewhere. I think we may finally know where the storyline generates from, but I don't think this girl has anything to do with Caylee missing. I am sure LE has the phone records to verify who called and when, they don't need you to provide them.

Oh Kio was confronted?? I thought she went to LE..[/QUOTE]

She's talking about CASEY being confronted.

If you think people are bashing you or being rude, hit the alert button at the top of the post you are talking about.

There are too many posts and threads for the Moderators to see every post as they fly by. None of the rest of us here can do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!