Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I had a friend in high school that never started having periods so her mother took her to a GYN. They found out that she was born without any female reproductive organs so she learned at 15 years old that she would never be able to have children. There are a number of medical reasons that could have existed for her at that young an age to be told that she "could not" have children, or that she "should not" ever have children. JMO

The kiomarie myspace (with the flashing lights) says "Children someday" so unless she is lying, I dont think this is the one. who knows anymore. lol
Also.......she says she is (and looks) puerto rican, but doesnt spell Puerto right in saying what race she is.....I dont even know if I just spelled it right either, but thats not my race.......seems like she has very little education by the way she types and "talks" on her about me.....jmo She makes herself sound very dumb. again jmo.

Has anyone else checked Kiomarie's groups on myspace?

She's moderator of one of the groups. In that group's member list is a profile with the name, "I belong to me and no one else." The profile is set to private, but the photo looks like Kiomarie's dog. The age is 22; the city is Orlando.
Mood: angry.
Last log-in 8/26.

Anyone else read her blogs WAY back??

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=1ADE9743-8199-4F60-88994D7C9DA23B9D25321514
Feelings.......
Current mood: loved
Category: Romance and Relationships

So last night was the wrap party. It was at Club Fusion. I did pretty good for a while with the Claustorphobia stuff. A friend of mine gave me a couple of things to try, hey it worked. We ended up leaving (cause of me) and went and got pizza. It was Casey, Nick, me, Jim, Casey's friend, and anna(casey's friends girlfriend). We were standing there ordering and there was a homeless guy standing next to me. Hey said Hi and I said Hi back. Well he was talking to me and getting really close so the guy behind the counter told him to leave. Well he didn't. So Nick got really protective and put me in front of him. It was kind of scary. Nick the whole night was just sweet and gorgeous. I feel so safe in his arms, i reallly don't think he understands that. That when I go up to him and just kiss him or hug him out of no where or even say I love u to him it's because i feel really good in his arms. He's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep. He's been there for me when no when else has been there for me. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I'm so happy I have him in my life.

This looks to be November 9, 2005. Great find. This also looks to be our Casey with the friend Anna she's talking about. Cool.

Isn't it odd that Kio has made mention of Casey so much, they both have myspace pages, but neither are on the other's friend's list. I think someone has done some deleting.

Wow! I think this is significant! When was it dated?

November of 2005, when most of the "facts" from Casey's lies are pulled from. I am guessing this was the last time period she was happy and felt in control of her life, she remembers the details intimately.

This looks to be November 9, 2005. Great find. This also looks to be our Casey with the friend Anna she's talking about. Cool.

Hm Casey would have gotten pregnant around then or was pregnant..my brain is fried...TOAST.

Isn't it odd that Kio has made mention of Casey so much, they both have myspace pages, but neither are on the other's friend's list. I think someone has done some deleting.

I am begining to think the same thing.....

The kiomarie myspace (with the flashing lights) says "Children someday" so unless she is lying, I dont think this is the one. who knows anymore. lol
Also.......she says she is (and looks) puerto rican, but doesnt spell Puerto right in saying what race she is.....I dont even know if I just spelled it right either, but thats not my race.......seems like she has very little education by the way she types and "talks" on her about me.....jmo She makes herself sound very dumb. again jmo.

That is NOT the right myspace.

the myspace you are looking for is this:

wickedprincess86

This is what I was saying last night..it didn't "appear" they hung out OR were close friends in regards to their pages. It looks like stuff was hidden IMO or like you said zapped..deleted. IDK..I still smell something stinky.

Anyone else read her blogs WAY back??

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=1ADE9743-8199-4F60-88994D7C9DA23B9D25321514
Feelings.......
Current mood: loved
Category: Romance and Relationships

So last night was the wrap party. It was at Club Fusion. I did pretty good for a while with the Claustorphobia stuff. A friend of mine gave me a couple of things to try, hey it worked. We ended up leaving (cause of me) and went and got pizza. It was Casey, Nick, me, Jim, Casey's friend, and anna(casey's friends girlfriend). We were standing there ordering and there was a homeless guy standing next to me. Hey said Hi and I said Hi back. Well he was talking to me and getting really close so the guy behind the counter told him to leave. Well he didn't. So Nick got really protective and put me in front of him. It was kind of scary. Nick the whole night was just sweet and gorgeous. I feel so safe in his arms, i reallly don't think he understands that. That when I go up to him and just kiss him or hug him out of no where or even say I love u to him it's because i feel really good in his arms. He's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep. He's been there for me when no when else has been there for me. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I'm so happy I have him in my life.

Club FusiON is different than FusiAN Ultra Lounge. One is really a nightclub and the other is a restaurant. The latter being Casey's hang out (FusiAN)

Caylee was born in August of 2005.

Yes I was trying to figure it out..like I said I'm fried. So Caylee was YOUNG....3 months old and she was out buggin' around town. It started EARLY.

Club FusiON is different than FusiAN Ultra Lounge. One is really a nightclub and the other is a restaurant. The latter being Casey's hang out (FusiAN)

But she claimed she went to Club Fusion with Casey in that post. Which is what is so weird.

When did she tell the LE that she last talked to Casey before she called and supposedly asked for money?

Cause If I recall correctly, I was thinking she said it had been when she was pregnant? That would have been 2005.... this was posted 2007.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Casey hung out at both, just Fusian Ultra Lounge and Sushi Bar after she met TonE.

What exactly did the news report before LE?

Nothing! A poster, last night on Topix, said she had contacted LE because Kiomarie had babysat for ZG, she felt this was how Casey came up w/ the name ZG among other bits and pieces of info. She asked that it be posted here, as well. Today, I posted it, and when dissed by other posters for posting unverified info, I emailed the reporter who interveiwed ZG, to ask him if ZG had a babysitter named Kiomarie. NOW...folks say that was wrong, I should have notified LE! Even though, the poster said she did notify LE yesterday!

Whoa! Did ya get that?:crazy:

Either way, unless there is ANOTHER CASEY with ANOTHER FRIEND ANNA this is significant.

Also, I confuse the names of bars and clubs here all the time. LOL with two bars named Fusion/Fusian it could be an easy mistake to make. Especially since KT comes of as not very worldly to me. So if she doesn't do the club scene often, it could be an easy mistake.
Or another explanation is that the did go to Fusion rather than Fusian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank