Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, Cindy said something about Caylee talking about the puppy at the nanny's.

thats makes me go hmmmm........this girl offered to adopt Caylee, has puppys, and I BET Casey "used" her to babysit ALOT, because she knew how much Kio wanted Caylee/and or a baby and cant have any (allegedly).
:eek::eek::eek:

FYI - the myspace page being referenced also has a MALE friend listed as Casey M.

We can't assume she is talking about Casey A when she refers to "Casey". It could be Casey M.

Or, if you believe her statement to LE, Casey W as well.

Lots of Casey's beboppin around as friends, here.

Remember the Casey W.. Has anyone looked around about her..I wonder is she even exists??

FYI - the myspace page being referenced also has a MALE friend listed as Casey M.

We can't assume she is talking about Casey A when she refers to "Casey". It could be Casey M.

Or, if you believe her statement to LE, Casey W as well.

Lots of Casey's beboppin around as friends, here.

Too many Casey's for this mommy.

Remember the Casey W.. Has anyone looked around about her..I wonder is she even exists??

I believe we found a few Casey W's last nite and none of them appeared to be African American.

It would be interesting to see how many Casey's there are in the Orlando area?

Call it the name nerd in me. I can't help it.

There are quite a few Casey's in Tampa Bay area. My DH name is Casey and it was not that common when we where in school but now it is a fairly popular name.

That is and was my POINT! It helps LE to know where Casey is getting her "material" for a conviction with no body. Every LINK helps!

That is what the poster who said Kio babysat for ZG said, she felt Casey had picked up bits from Kio to weave into her story.

Some people don't like getting involved. Some folks think talking to LE and giving info is ratting out. THAT is a very big thing in THAT world. Kio's boyfriend not wanting to give phone records makes me think HE is from THAT world. IMO, he may have told KIO NOT to get involved, don't rat on on the Zg thing or the phone call from Casey. That's my 2 cents.

Most of her lies have a kernel of truth in there somewhere. I think we may finally know where the storyline generates from, but I don't think this girl has anything to do with Caylee missing. I am sure LE has the phone records to verify who called and when, they don't need you to provide them.

what are you talking about?

I don't understand why anyone thinks this helps the case?? All Casey does is take bits of information she knows about people and makes a lie/story out of it. She implicates innocent people into her lies. I don't understand why her lies help find Caylee? I don't think this poor woman you are talking about has anything to do with the missing Caylee. All Casey did was take bits and pieces of this woman's life and implicate it in her lie. All LE needs to know is that Casey was lying. I don't think they need to know how she concocted her lie. I do think its a bit sad for people on these forums to sully up other people's lives in public due to Casey's lies. just my opinion.

Hello, a few notes I took while reading docs with some other stuff I jotted down along the way, I have other items and may list them... longshots, and if its too long just skip it.. I just didn't want to sit on anything that could possibly lead somewhere that would bring Caylee little girl home.

Ok, I read all the documents the other night, and made a few notes KioMarie stood out to me too, The things I jotted down that were interesting about her were:

1. Kiomarie, Mark Hawkins, Lauren Gibbs, and Jesus Ortiz, and Casey were all Colonial High School Alumni from 2004. They are all on the list below. There is a wsite CHS Alumni. Her name at the school is Kiomarie Torres.

2. When the detective talked to Kiomarie on the phone recording the misstatements she had made he referred to her as KC-Kiomarie Cruz. Which made me think of the caseomarie name for the e-mail addresses. Her name in the docs is Kiomarie J. Torres Cruz.

2. If I'm not mistaken and I will go back and check once more, but the one detective that was typed by her brother Lee, Casey said she would talk too other than FBI was the same det. who interviewed Kio. (again I will make sure) wells?

3. When the detectives were canvasing the neighborhood they talked to Kio and she mentioned there was an Ida that lived with the Gonzalez family down the street on hopespring. But rambled on that she was an older lady and she wasn't sure if she kept kids. I didn't see this name listed on whitepages with the others members of the household. And I didn't see anything in the docs that showed they followed up on that lead yet...

4. Kiomarie worked for Universal, she thought it was odd that when she ran into Casey she was saying she worked in the same area that Kio worked because she would have seen her there.

(completely diff subject matter)On another note: there is an AIDA on Amy's ms that is in theater, she is listed in winter park, her description matches Casey's description of Zenaida. She has a fried that has a pic of them together, a male friend that used to be in rigging at universal. He now works for a local park theater. I don't have his name but I have his pic with this Aida girl I have questions about, and a sp of the page I'm referring to. I do not know her full or last name... her ms is private but i was able to find friends that have her on ms, one is amy's friend Joyous, who I mentioned way back that amy told her she was hoping to start at HHN, (hollywood halloween nights) the ms page you guys posted shows a pic of a girl in makeup and the tag says she is at HHN.
She is friends with a Mrs. Morales who is on tour with Chicago.
She is friends with a Nicole who has a daughter about the same age as Caylee, a little younger, who mentions the death of a Kelly Murray who will always be in the heart of this little girl. (I held this in my mind when they talked about Caylee's dad had moved on with his own family and then was killed) prob another long shot, it just stuck out and now I have to get it out of my head.

This may all be just coincidence, and I may be barking up the wrong tree, but the fact that I made some of the same notes that I've seen here stands out, that yes there is something wrong with this picture, I just don't know what it is exactly.
Either Casey was trying to tell us who has Caylee without really telling us, or She just remembers these things bits and pieces of her friends lives and is spinning them all together. Either way. It sure is interesting.

I've never seen anyone say anthing about Christian Miller, he was listed as one of Casey's top friends in the beginning, in May he talks about coming home to Orlando to see Casey and "that beautiful little girl of yours". (Caylee) he is from SC.

There is a ZG with a new last name that is a writer at UCF for the school paper. I believe she was connected to a piece including the name Maria Gonzales which there is right down the street from. When first found her ZG at UCF, There was mention of an article about kids(toddler age) and music on campus, The mother mentioned that Calee loves music, it made me think if Casey ever enrolled Caylee in a class, like musical memories is a class here that instills a music background in young kids. Zanny the nanny was a teacher and a Nanny, (this is where I tied this much earlier on in ws post that casey could have felt safe leaving her with a teacher.)

CHS Alumni page with their names on it:

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm
CHS Alumni

I don't want to post a pic of the teacher in case this is way off, she is a journalist so I know she would understand the need to research it, but I don't want to ya know...

You can pull up Aida winterhaven in ms for a pic of this AIDA.

Ok, this is all opinion, and speculation, on my part and I mean no harm to any innocent party, I just think it is important to follow the things that may be important. I'll leave that up to those who do that for a living to get to the bottom of it and decide they do not match this case.

That being said, there is a part of me that is interested in the idea that Casey seems to take on the role of the main friend she is around at the time. Amy even said that while she was away Casey made her way in and was "part of the group" when she returned, in tonE's world she got right in there and played wife, and shot girl manager, when Melly was talking in Ms about getting married, she was engaged to JG and making plans. Maybe she feels she has no life or cannot accept the life of being a mommy at 22, so she transfers herself into the world of these other people.

She made the point of telling her brother Lee one time on Ms that Caylee could count to 32 in Spanish. Was she teaching her this or someone else???

Ok, I'm done, whew. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member