Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BDI is the most out there scenario to me. It seems like pure fantasy to me. A 9 yr old boy. Now there have been some dastardly kids I have seen but I have not once ever seen anything like this from a 9 yr old boy.

This theory to me has not one fact behind it. At least with JDI, Or PDI, I can see things that people connect to get there.
The BDI theory to me is just a sacrificial theory because the other ones don't seem to be as strong as people want them to be. It has no basis in anything but imagination.

OMO

ScarlettScarpetta,
Citing your opinion is just that. There were four people in the Ramsey household that night, the following morning only three were left alive.

Patently unless you have direct evidence for IDI, then the remaining three Ramseys are direct suspects in the death of JonBenet, i.e. BDI.

BDI is the most out there scenario to me. It seems like pure fantasy to me. A 9 yr old boy. Now there have been some dastardly kids I have seen but I have not once ever seen anything like this from a 9 yr old boy.

This theory to me has not one fact behind it. At least with JDI, Or PDI, I can see things that people connect to get there.
The BDI theory to me is just a sacrificial theory because the other ones don't seem to be as strong as people want them to be. It has no basis in anything but imagination.

OMO
I understand your feelings, but jmo, BDI is the only one that makes sense to me. And to be clear, with no finishing off by parents.

ScarlettScarpetta,
Citing your opinion is just that. There were four people in the Ramsey household that night, the following morning only three were left alive.

Patently unless you have direct evidence for IDI, then the remaining three Ramseys are direct suspects in the death of JonBenet, i.e. BDI.

There is no direct evidence for BDI. There is no evidence that B had anything to do with the death other than he was in the house and lived there.

His subsequent life completely negates any of this theory as he has turned out to be a normal well adjusted kid.

A normal kid could not have done this. This is way over the top. If he did he would have ended up being Tommy Lee Sells or some monster like that.

There is no direct evidence for BDI. There is no evidence that B had anything to do with the death other than he was in the house and lived there.

His subsequent life completely negates any of this theory as he has turned out to be a normal well adjusted kid.

A normal kid could not have done this. This is way over the top. If he did he would have ended up being Tommy Lee Sells or some monster like that.

Are you IDI then? I did not see other RDI showing signs of what you reference

L
Are you IDI then? I did not see other RDI showing signs of what you referencw.
Right now the most likely scenario to me is that an intruder did it. I don't see anything at this point that convinces me with facts and evidence that any of the Ramseys did this.

ScarlettScarpetta,
There is no direct evidence for IDI, in fact there is zero evidence to support any IDI.

Presumably you will offer support to those theories that demonstrate direct evidence?

ScarlettScarpetta,
There is no direct evidence for IDI, in fact there is zero evidence to support any IDI.

Presumably you will offer support to those theories that demonstrate direct evidence?

It is possible. The problem I have is mostly with the things called conclusive evidence of RDI when it is just not so.

The possibility is there that it was indeed someone not from this family.

BBM: And your proof for this bold statement is ......?

There is nothing there in anything that I have seen other than speculation that 9 yr old BR molested and then Strangled and then bashed in JB head.

How do you know this? Where is the link saying this? Do you know him personally, his habits, his behaviors?

No. But I guarantee if this kid had stepped out of line at all, It would be national news. It would have been out there for the world to see.

He went to college he has not been arrested, he has not gotten into trouble. Just a quiet life considering all he has been through in his life.

No. But I guarantee if this kid had stepped out of line at all, It would be national news. It would have been out there for the world to see.

He went to college he has not been arrested, he has not gotten into trouble. Just a quiet life considering all he has been through in his life.

Hmmmm......I don't know if he's been arrested (for a fact one way or the other and I wouldn't assume it would make front page news, especially if it was for something trivial).
I do know that he's never made any announcement publicly on searching for his sister's killer.
As far as his moral character or "normal" behaviour......I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Hmmmm......I don't know if he's been arrested (for a fact one way or the other and I wouldn't assume it would make front page news, especially if it was for something trivial).
I do know that he's never made any announcement publicly on searching for his sister's killer.
As far as his moral character or "normal" behaviour......I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

And? Because he has not been in trouble with the law, but has not come out publicly and spoken about this , Something is wrong with him?

Again, No proof just innuendo about someone who has suffered great loss and has not been in trouble or done a thing wrong. But because of crazy scenarios, people think he is the boogeyman. Sad.

I doubt Burke's been arrested. Arrest records are available online, so one could just search the counties for where Burke has lived. It also looks like West Lafayette (home of Purdue) makes their police blotter public, and if Burke was arrested, it makes the most sense it would happen during that time in his life. It might not be made into a news story, if it was something trivial, but there are enough people who actively look for information on this case and the players, that I definitely think someone would find out if he was.

Just by looking at the little information I've seen him post online, he seems pretty normal.

And? Because he has not been in trouble with the law, but has not come out publicly and spoken about this , Something is wrong with him?

Again, No proof just innuendo about someone who has suffered great loss and has not been in trouble or done a thing wrong. But because of crazy scenarios, people think he is the boogeyman. Sad.

I will try to be clear: I would never attest or assume anything about anyone's character. That's me.

If anyone else wants to, well......assume away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321