Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quite simple motive that he is a convicted "child" sex offender. (Try to imagine that his name isn't Horman?)

Don't you think after all this time LE has checked and confirmed his whereabouts on June 4th? I do.

Don't you think after all this time LE has checked and confirmed his whereabouts on June 4th? I do.

I said, I want to know where he is and why he is not showing up as a RSO anywhere. IMO, because he is a child sex offender and because in his own words, he said he was sexually molested by his own grandfather (NOT grandmother), he has motive to harm Kyron, if in fact he was molesting him at any point in time prior to Kyron's disappearance. Of course LE has investigated him, but guess what, they weren't able to ask Kryon about Uncle Kristian, were they? So, IMO that man, by his own words, has motive. I just want to know where he is because he is a RSO and is supposed to be registered. I am sure LE knows where he is, at least I hope they do. I'd also like to know who his friends are and if any of them were ever introducred to Kyron. Birds of a feather. This is all my opinion.

With all due respect, Kristian Horman has not been named a person of interest in this case. I think it would be against TOS for us to be sleuthing him. There has been no evidence that he was anywhere near Portland on June 4th. There is no evidence he has any kind of child molesting group of friends who were in Portland on June 4th. I really, really think you are treading dangerous waters with this line of sleuthing. JMO.

With all due respect, Kristian Horman has not been named a person of interest in this case. I think it would be against TOS for us to be sleuthing him. There has been no evidence that he was anywhere near Portland on June 4th. There is no evidence he has any kind of child molesting group of friends who were in Portland on June 4th. I really, really think you are treading dangerous waters with this line of sleuthing. JMO.

I disagree that this is "treading dangerous waters" by WS standards. It's been in MSM and has even been directly addressed by MCSO.

"Capt. Gates said investigators are working with authorities in Seattle to determine where Kristian was on June 4, the day Kyron vanished from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. He said detectives are 'following up on that.'”

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Seattle: Kyron Horman's uncle arrested in child molestation; 2nd polygraph for stepmom (Video) - Seattle Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...2nd-polygraph-for-stepmom-video#ixzz1BukRrex5

Well, there you have it. Portland LE was aware of it and followed up on it. They have not named him a suspect or person of interest at any time.

Well, there you have it. Portland LE was aware of it and followed up on it. They have not named him a suspect or person of interest at any time.

Have they named anyone a POI or a suspect? Or cleared anyone by name, I have not heard it, if they have.

Gosh, I haven't been here in awhile. Is there a list somewhere of those who have been cleared and not cleared as suspects ? I thought that LE had those whom they cleared and had not, but were not posting names. I could very well be wrong about that...I probably missed it somewhere along the line I'm sure. If there is a list, would some one be so kind as to direct me to that list. TIA....

Gwen, I could be wrong for sure, but it is my understanding that as long as one is not invading the privacy of a RSO, they can definitely be looked at here. I am wondering, like I mentioned in the earlier thread, if Kristian Horman was arrested, as he was, but....... was just a family acquaintance, instead of Kyron's uncle, if you would be having such a problem with my questions about him. ? Sorry, but, I want to know why this guy is not registered! (and/or if he's registered under a different name and why). Just me.

May I ask where you are looking to see if he is registered? I checked the Snohomish County site, but they will only tell you where sex offenders are within a 2 mile radius of a specific address. If you have a good RSO search site, I would love to have it for future reference. Thanks.

I understand the concern over whether a sex offender is registered as required by the court, but don't see what difference it makes to the Kyron case. Kristian was not required to be registered before Kyron disappeared, so whether or not he is registered at this time seems a moot point as far as Kyron is concerned. Could you help me out?

Gwen, I could be wrong for sure, but it is my understanding that as long as one is not invading the privacy of a RSO, they can definitely be looked at here. I am wondering, like I mentioned in the earlier thread, if Kristian Horman was arrested, as he was, but....... was just a family acquaintance, instead of Kyron's uncle, if you would be having such a problem with my questions about him. ? Sorry, but, I want to know why this guy is not registered! (and/or if he's registered under a different name and why). Just me.

I think dragging anyone, family or not, into this case just because they are sex offender is not right. Now if they lived near the school, had access to the school on the day Kyron vanished, or if there's solid evidence that someone other than Terri is involved, that is okay. But dragging every sex offender in Oregon into this case because of their sex offender status seems like desperation to pin it on someone else besides Terri. She is the most logical choice here. And I'm sure the police have investigated every sex offender than they can find at this point too. The only person they seem to believe is connected to this is Terri. I see no reason, unless LE says otherwise, or some good evidence shows up that says otherwise, to think anyone else did this.

Is it impossible? No. But we are not allowed to sleuth innocent people and drag them through the mud just because Terri has to be innocent either. There has to be evidence or something else tying that person to this case. Just because Kristian is related to Kyron does not mean he's the one who hurt him. He was arrested for groping a teenage girl. That is far different than molesting and killing a seven year old boy. And I think he was in jail anyway at the time Kyron was taken, so Kristian is a moot point here.

Now should he be registered? Absolutely. What he did was wrong and shouldn't be minimized. But seriously, LE would not let school be back in session if some sexual pervert maniac was running around and hurting kids. The simplest explanation usually turns out to be the right one. The simplest explanation here is that Terri knew the school, Terri was there that day, Terri had ample access to Kyron and a lot of time to kill him and dispose of him, so Terri is most likely to have done this.

I think dragging anyone, family or not, into this case just because they are sex offender is not right. Now if they lived near the school, had access to the school on the day Kyron vanished, or if there's solid evidence that someone other than Terri is involved, that is okay. But dragging every sex offender in Oregon into this case because of their sex offender status seems like desperation to pin it on someone else besides Terri. She is the most logical choice here. And I'm sure the police have investigated every sex offender than they can find at this point too. The only person they seem to believe is connected to this is Terri. I see no reason, unless LE says otherwise, or some good evidence shows up that says otherwise, to think anyone else did this.

So they have solid evidence that Terri is involved? If they do then why the heck haven't they arrested her?

Does that mean that according to TOS NO ONE can be sleuthed, including Terri Horman, since NO ONE has been named a POI or Suspect by Portland Law Enforcement, The FBI, or any other agency working the case? I guess I'm a little confused on the rules now.

So if Kristian Horman is not showing up on a registry anywhere as being a sex offender, then how pray tell are we allowed to sleuth him?

~JMO~

It looks like he wasn't in jail at the time, just wanted to correct myself. But he was sentenced and booked eight days after Kyron went missing. And his preference is teenage girls. I think that Kyron's family definitely has some issues, but I don't think Kristian did anything to Kyron.

A couple things. He is now a registered sex offender, there was an order of commitment by the judge, which might mean the sentence, but I am not sure. It does not give an amount of time. There is also an entry of "j&s faxed to Scso with Lea." Not sure what that means either. Anyone?

According to this post on page nine, he is a registered sex offender, but it seems like now he's not listed anymore? I'm rather confused on that point. Can someone be listed and then not listed later on down the line?

I know the court ordered him to be registered as a sex offender. I have not seen (or looked very hard) to see if he actually is. I have tried checking the Snohomish registry, but you cannot check for all SO's in the entire county. You have to enter a specific address then see who is located within a 2 mile maximum boundary. I would love to see if there is a website where you can put in an SO's name or check for all SO's for the whole county.

Given the circumstances, I suspect he is indeed registered. He would be stupid not to with his brother's son missing. I imagne there are many, many SO's right nearby in Portland who would be better suspects. Kristian lives 4 hours away!

I know the court ordered him to be registered as a sex offender. I have not seen (or looked very hard) to see if he actually is. I have tried checking the Snohomish registry, but you cannot check for all SO's in the entire county. You have to enter a specific address then see who is located within a 2 mile maximum boundary. I would love to see if there is a website where you can put in an SO's name or check for all SO's for the whole county.

Given the circumstances, I suspect he is indeed registered. He would be stupid not to with his brother's son missing. I imagne there are many, many SO's right nearby in Portland who would be better suspects. Kristian lives 4 hours away!

Your wish is my command, Madam. :) I hate loose ends.

This site is linked from the Sheriff's websites, so I think it is legit even if the URL looks like a private site. You can search on just a city, just a name (hmm, his comes up blank though), a specific address and a list of 'non compliancy' (I don't see him on that either).
I checked King and Snohomish counties; the last city I showed was Bothell, in King, right?
King: http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=54473
Snohomish: http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=54487

One tip when searching by other than a street address (I don't know one for this person), use the 'search' button and don't just use 'enter' from your keyboard.. that will default to 'you need an address'. Hope that makes sense.

I suppose he could have moved anywhere.

What is going on in this thread with the arguing? Read the Opening Post. Discuss what we know for fact from MSM. When you have a question PM a MOD. Do not turn the thread into bickering. You can sleuth him but it is possible he has moved even out of state. You cannot discuss other family members as they relate to this man.

This site is linked from the Sheriff's websites, so I think it is legit even if the URL looks like a private site. You can search on just a city, just a name (hmm, his comes up blank though), a specific address and a list of 'non compliancy' (I don't see him on that either).
I checked King and Snohomish counties; the last city I showed was Bothell, in King, right?

One tip when searching by other than a street address (I don't know one for this person), use the 'search' button and don't just use 'enter' from your keyboard.. that will default to 'you need an address'. Hope that makes sense.

I did the same searches in WA and I also checked on family watchdog and another national site. Like I said, I cant' find him listed. I also checked neighboring states, OR, CA as he had previously lived in CA. I suppose he could have changed his name, I guess that's possible, but I don't know if that's allowed when you're out on parole. (Which I'm assuming he is????) So, that's why I brought it up, WHY is he not showing up in the RSO system?

And, BTW, there are still some of us, such as LE, who don't quite have enough evidence to rule out the possibility of Kyron disappearing at the hands of someone other than his stepmother. To the best of my knowledge LE has not ruled out stranger abuduction, nor to the best of my knowledge have the issued information that "clears" anyone.

“We’re still exhausting [information on] every individual,” he told reporters. “We can’t say for certain it wasn’t a stranger-to-stranger.”

When pressed about the role stepmother Terri Horman played in the case, Gates only said: “Terri’s being cooperative with the investigation. The whole family’s being cooperative.”

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

So, IMO any known sex offender who was around Kyron Horman, related, unrelated, male, female, no matter, is high on my list of possibilities, particularly if it is possible that this SO may have been molesting Kyron already. MOO MOO

Thanks, PDX. He could be in any number of counties. Too bad the search engine isn't state wide.

It probably has been asked & answered in this thread...

But, is Kaine adopted?
And if so, is Kristian his biological brother or half brother? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway