Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish the first time he called Le Caylee was found. Then there would be more evidence against KC, Like the cause of death.

He voluntarily revealed something that no longer even existed, having been expunged from his record, was never a conviction, and happened 20 years ago. Compared to how truth has to be laboriously extracted from so many others in this case, and the reverence with which they hold the "mistruth," I say good for him. My bottom line is that none of this makes me doubt that he discovered Caylee's remains, which is a miracle, or suspect that he had anything at all to do with her disappearance or death. The defense, despite the mountain of evidence against their client, will try to construct some ridiculous argument to make him seem guilty somehow, but to me it's just a waste of time, huge waste.

:blowkiss: You are welcome Roblyn! I am glad I found that because actually I heard it on one of the programs last night during my channel surfing, so I just lucked on to the article. :rolleyes:

He voluntarily revealed something that no longer even existed, having been expunged from his record, was never a conviction, and happened 20 years ago. Compared to how truth has to be laboriously extracted from so many others in this case, and the reverence with which they hold the "mistruth," I say good for him. My bottom line is that none of this makes me doubt that he discovered Caylee's remains, which is a miracle, or suspect that he had anything at all to do with her disappearance or death. The defense, despite the mountain of evidence against their client, will try to construct some ridiculous argument to make him seem guilty somehow, but to me it's just a waste of time, huge waste.

He refuses to answer questions from the defense team. On cross-examination, expect him to be chopped up and fed to the ants.

I listened again, and RK says something to the effect of "the officer took his baton out."

SNIP

Here's some more detail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18468226/detail.html

"The officer showed up. I showed him a picture of a snake that we had found on Monday. He looked kinda shaken up. It was a six-and-a-half-foot diamondback rattlesnake. He pulled his baton out"

Why would the officer pull his baton out ? Is it like a cattle prod or something ? If not, what use would it be with a 6' long rattlesnake ? I'm not accusing RK of anything, I'm just wondering.....:confused:

Still haven't found out what OCSO procedure is when encountering a venomous snake. In the interim, here's a little comic relief:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70871A

An Analysis of US Law Enforcement Agencies Upon Encountering a "Venomous Snake" Within Their Jurisdiction:

Various LE responses to venomous snakes
:crazy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really doubt that the judge will allow an expunged arrest record to be introduced as evidence in this case. Imo, the defense will try to hustle him off the stand as quickly as possible. Why would they want to remind the jury that the body was first possible found as early as August?

Kronk mentioned on GMA that he had worked for a long time as a bounty hunter and bondsman. I can accept that as the reason he was determined to investigate on his own and, as he said, solve the mystery of where the remains were hidden by himself. Swamps, the smell of decay, equalled good hiding place. He was right. Add to that KC's basic laziness.

I can accept that RK has never met any of the Anthony's and had nothing to do with the crime.

Hope he makes oodles of money relaying his story, if he so chooses. I see nothing wrong with that. It's a free country and inquiring minds wanna know.

(and of course he's got other photos! Maybe he will keep those on the QT as there is a question of ethics there)

:chicken:

Yes, and we have to ask the questions, because sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Why can't Kronk divulge the entirety of this kidnapping charge in his past? It is dismissed without question in these interviews.

Why? He was never convicted of ANYTHING. He did not even have to divulge it as it was expunged and would not have been found. He appears to be an honest man.

BTW, the entire story has been told. It was NOTHING but an X all hacked off because the girl went with Kronk.

Why in the world would you say that?

He did the right thing, contrary to all the WRONG things we have seen the Anthony family do in this.

His story reeks of BS. That's why.

Once he takes the witness stand, he is fair game. The defense team will be on him like buzzards on a gut wagon.

When was LE told the bag was underwater? When was LE warned of a rattlesnake?

Both of those are totally irrelevant to the case. (and K did not tell LE that ANY bag was underwater - all the neighbors told about the water)

Once he takes the witness stand, he is fair game. The defense team will be on him like buzzards on a gut wagon.

From what I have seen Baez is not smart enough to even ask the questions. He is a "POSER"..............

I don't think his story is BS..However, anyone at all that the defense puts on the stand is going to be like buzzards on a gut wagon. The old saying always prevails "You can't bring a good man down"

If being gutted on the witness stand is fair game, then Casey is the one I want up there. Its funny to me how she can lie, and manipulate everyone, yet someone else is going to take the beating for what she did.
Wudge, I hope that when this all comes out, that you would be willing to apologize for some of the things you say here..I know, I certainly will!

If everybody was afraid of the snakes, why wasn't animal control or some experts who deal with snakes and such, brought in by LE to search in that specific area. They have the suits, equipment, etc. to protect themselves and could have made a decent search, IMO.

I knew this would happen. I knew the guy's story would be short and simple. I knew LE blew him off when they went out. I also knew that no one here would give hime a break. It is obvious he is telling the truth. There is nothing suspicious about his story. And, as he said himself: "no good deed goes unpunished." I, for one, would be hesitant now to help out in any LE matter if my life and motivations were scrutinized unfairly by people on the internet.

Of course they will. They have nothing else, just like Geragos said it was a cult that murdered Laci and Conner.

The defense theory in this case will be as far fetched.

But they will never overcome their client's mouth. Even the defense attorneys in the media have stated that is what is going to do Casey in.

imoo

Of course they will. They have nothing else, just like Geragos said it was a cult that murdered Laci and Conner.

The defense theory in this case will be as far fetched.

But they will never overcome their client's mouth. Even the defense attorneys in the media have stated that is what is going to do Casey in.

imoo

Based on the evidence we know of, you would convict Casey on what charge?

Does "BS" negate the fact that the body was found.....FINALLY?
With all DUE respect, I ain't sayin' you're wrong but you scare me, Wudge......I see another OJ view of our "justice system" coming up and that will make me sad/ mad

Yeah, murder the man's whole reputation and dignity, humiliate him down to the last shred.....yeah, go for the jugular....for WHAT? The Truth?......naaaa........TO WIN THE GAME!!:eek: jmo

(now don't you go tearing me apart , I just a itty bitty, fragile "girl":)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member