Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I posted this on another thread but being reminded that he was there in Nov. makes me want to post here also.
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

BlackMagicWoman, I think your #1 hint is interesting. He would be in that area since it was his route. It's likely he might have seen the white car there as Casey was disposing of her daughter's remains. Smart idea.
jmo

I hate to admit this guys, but I was once employed as a paralegal and PI for 22 years in Dallas. I can say this, the 1st guy I worked for turned out to be a creep. He was all about the money. He would make up stories and some judges would not let him in their court. Rightfully so, I might add. Years later I found out he played both sides of one of my cases. By the time I found out he had already lost his license. I went on to another agency and am still in contact with them and they are great. Nothing like the reputation most PI's have. I must say that many of them are less than credible. They work on retainers and many times there is not alot of repeat business unless you have a good reputation. I am skeptical of most of them.

I just watched Geraldo and im not sure if it was a repeat. Geraldo said the Anthony's offered up this PI tape free of charge. They dont want anyone making money off this case. What does that tell me? It tells me they either have already enough money or they are not shooting straight? Which is it ?

We know he reads the meters on the 11th of every month, and we know Casey left Caylee where she left her some time around the 18th of June. If Caylee was transferred directly from Casey's car to the woods, I don't think he would have seen her there.

I'm not at all suspicious of the meter reader guy. He tried his best - 3 times - to get the cops to check this out. He didn't want his name released when this all came down, the media did it. Geraldo did his best as is his nature, to find any dirt possible about him and he was forced to defend himself.

He didn't ask for this to be put in front of him, it just happened. So where were the cops? 3 times!!!

I imagine Casey is smiling about that as she uses her cocoa butter lotion and eats her treats, which is another thing that chaps my hide - O/T warning: I think Casey should have to eat the same food as everybody else.

Excuse me, I'm an old lady and it will take a while to climb down off my stump. :confused:
Casey does eat like everyone else! Everyone in the prison system has access to snacks,treats,food,candy,soda,hair supplies,hot cocoa and many other things as long as they have money on their books, Unbelievable isn't it??:waitasec:

What makes you say it's an unfounded rumor? It's been reported in the news that he was a bounty hunter and a bail bondsman. Do you have reason to believe that it's being misreported?

Link: http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/1/11/424180.html
wow, thanks for the link!
He stated somewhere, sorry I don't have a link, that he was living in Florida in 1992 when he went up to help his ex girlfriend, and was arrested for that. yes, charges dropped, file expunged...
If the articlle is true, now we know he was a BH and bailbondsman somewhere between 1992 and 2008 for 11 years in Tennesse. Wonder what he was while in Florida in 1992. He could easily be connected to LP, DC, or JH. The timing of him working as the MR in Anthony area before Caylee even goes missing is just bizarre, imo....

I think we'd all be suspicious of anyone who found the remains, don't you think? Even if someone was squeaky clean, we would still wonder why they were in the woods searching, or why they were so interested . . .

But all of us are interested, too. I believe if someone from Websleuths with the best intentions in the world had found Caylee, there would be people who would start questioning the story and the motives - it's just human nature.

AMY! There you go. Finally, someone with good reason to speak out who has taken the high road and kept quiet. I heart Amy.

Hi Chilly, it remains to be seen about Amy. She may be quiet because of her pernding case directly against KC, re: the economic chgs. Aren't witneses supposed to be silent until after the trial? :confused:

Casey does eat like everyone else! Everyone in the prison system has access to snacks,treats,food,candy,soda,hair supplies,hot cocoa and many other things as long as they have money on their books, Unbelievable isn't it??:waitasec:

Is that prison or same for the local jailhouse?

I think we'd all be suspicious of anyone who found the remains, don't you think? Even if someone was squeaky clean, we would still wonder why they were in the woods searching, or why they were so interested . . .

But all of us are interested, too. I believe if someone from Websleuths with the best intentions in the world had found Caylee, there would be people who would start questioning the story and the motives - it's just human nature.

LOL, every post they had ever made here would have been dug up and looked at. They would have been scrutinized for any connections to Fla. And the search would have been inflamed by little dropped comments from the defense side just as it is now with Kronk.

But there is one good aspect to that. Eventually after through searching if nothing is found, you get good defenders. Because we know it has been looked at.

Re: BMW's theory that MR worked with the PIs-

I really don't think that's possible. We've seen that both PI Casey and Hoover are the lowest of the low, lack integrity and would sell their mother or grandma to make themselves look good.

They would have sold out Mr. Kronk within hours of his discovery of the body.

As for Mr. K wanting financial compensation- there actually was at least one reward being offered in August- LP had his, and if you google rewards Caylee Anthony you will see various amounts listed.

I really don't think Kronk followed his instincts only because there was money on the table. I believe he wanted Caylee brought home. However, the scruitny he has received- everything from the A's claim that he was related to ZFG to the ugly things that have been said here- the hounding of his friends and coworkers, the finger pointing from dirtbags like Geraldo............

If I were in his shoes, I'd be taking the money as well.

I'm not sure WHO got the 200,000...the As or Baez. It depends what thread you're on. LOL
I would love to know how they are managing all this time without any money. I've asked the question many times.
Welcome!

I think this is much ado about nothing. I mean they just reported he worked that area of town one other time, he says he was too busy that day to do anything but his job. moo

O/T-RR0004-Did you catch what the judge said during court the other day to JB? Something like, "we know photos have already been sold for alot of money, which doesn't have anything to do with the defense". I thought, what? did I just hear what I thought I heard? So where is the money for her defense coming from?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

"For the first time, his lawyer said on Sunday that Kronk made an additional visit to that same area three months later, on Nov. 10. But on that visit, it was all business.

"He read the meters in that area, but he did not go to the area where the body was found," attorney David Evans said."
I still think RK KNEW the body was there. He either saw it being dumped or heard about it from someone. I think he KNEW it in August There's no way he would have been so suspicious of a single trash bag amongst many if he didn't KNOW it contained the body. Maybe he's the one who ripped the bag open in the first place and not the animals who later scattered the remains.

If Kronk knew the body was there, it would have been retrieved a long time ago. I don't think there is anything at all suspicious about him.
Oh, my... I am amazed at the conspiracy theories that abound whenever somebody's name comes up in the news. The man has been honest so far, but everybody wants to "throw him under the bus." Amazing! Why don't we just take these little snippets of news for what they are, and not try to add a thousand other meanings to them!

We know he reads the meters on the 11th of every month, and we know Casey left Caylee where she left her some time around the 18th of June. If Caylee was transferred directly from Casey's car to the woods, I don't think he would have seen her there.

Also, she was not reported missing for 31 days. July, most people were taking in all this maddness and LE was looking for her. August was when the GQ public began searching for precious Caylee.

I'm certain that LE knew about the November issue, and also if he were a BH, they know that, too. Once again, LE knows a whole lot more than we, or the media, knows. None of it seems suspicious to me.

wow, thanks for the link!
He stated somewhere, sorry I don't have a link, that he was living in Florida in 1992 when he went up to help his ex girlfriend, and was arrested for that. yes, charges dropped, file expunged...
If the articlle is true, now we know he was a BH and bailbondsman somewhere between 1992 and 2008 for 11 years in Tennesse. Wonder what he was while in Florida in 1992. He could easily be connected to LP, DC, or JH. The timing of him working as the MR in Anthony area before Caylee even goes missing is just bizarre, imo....
"In the early 1990s, while on duty with the U.S. Coast Guard in Key West, Florida, I had a girlfriend who made the decision to discontinue her relationship with me and move to South Carolina to reside with another man."
http://www.momblognetwork.com/content/meter-reader-roy-kronk-once-charged-with-kidnapping

Okay, I totally believe that DC was on his phone being led and directed by the MR/Rk.
It all fits in, and makes sense too..as MR guy called already three times in Aug to no avail. Then in Nov, he calls DC, and or JH.(or DC relays this to JH. This is around Nov 8th, while TES in down searching. The PI's decide that they will go and search on Nov 14th and video tape with the MR giving directions and leading them. JH decides to tell TES about this since they are down, and even goes as far as filling out a card, JH only knows this as it has been relayed as a tip from the MR who has already called Crime line and 911 to no resolve.
So on 14th and 15th of Nov, the PI's are searching the area, while DC is on the phone being led by the MR. They dont find anything.
The MR no longer wanting to get involved, as he has already called in so many tips and no one is locating this, becomes frustrated, and he himself goes back on Dec 11th, and voila! he locates what he found since Aug but no one else could. It all fits in like a puzzle.
The MR did nothing wrong, he was simply trying to get her located, and had no option but to get her himself after so many tips to 911, crime line, and even the Anthonly PI went unfound.

So DC yes, I believe was on the phone with the MR/RK getting direction, and DC was simply following up on MR tip and directions.
Anyone ? (p.s sorry about typos in advance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1