Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the MR was the source for the Anthony PI. Why go there when there is such an obvious explanation as to where the PI got his marching orders? In fact, the A attorney has said that the A's know who was on the phone with PI Casey while he was at the scene, and have told police.

I don't think the MR was the source for the Anthony PI. Why go there when there is such an obvious explanation as to where the PI got his marching orders? In fact, the A attorney has said that the A's know who was on the phone with PI Casey while he was at the scene, and have told police.
Yea but for all we know (and considering the A's credibility) they could have said it was "Zanny" on the phone. I just don't think the A's would throw themselves under the bus if it was one of them.

Sorry, not trying to be snarky - just all of this posturing is mucking up the water.

You're welcome. In this case, everyone wants a piece of the pie. OT-nice to see Casey i s mourning by stuffing her face with Cheesy Poofs.

Ha! I love South Park references!

This is media spin. The only additional info that has come out is that RK was reading meters in that neighborhood in November. The media spinned it to say he was "in the area of the remains". Come on, this means absolutely nothing.

Yea but for all we know (and considering the A's credibility) they could have said it was "Zanny" on the phone. I just don't think the A's would throw themselves under the bus if it was one of them.

Sorry, not trying to be snarky - just all of this posturing is mucking up the water.

I didn't take it as snarky, and I agree on the A lack of credibility. I think it means someone in the A group is on the phone with the PI, which is why they know about it. I don't think they would have admitted it in the normal course of events, but now LE has the tape and is looking for phone records, so it is likely the phone participants would have been discovered anyway. You know, only admit as much as you can't avoid, and then spin like a top.

I didn't take it as snarky, and I agree on the A lack of credibility. I think it means someone in the A group is on the phone with the PI, which is why they know about it. I don't think they would have admitted it in the normal course of events, but now LE has the tape and is looking for phone records, so it is likely the phone participants would have been discovered anyway. You know, only admit as much as you can't avoid, and then spin like a top.
Yea it could be that one of the A's admitted to being on the phone BUT that they have NO IDEA the DC was doing what he was doing at the time - yea right.

FWIW I don't believe the JB/KC camp is "playing" with the BC/A camp. I think these two camps are at each others throats right about now - especially with JB having poa over Caylee.

So, maybe the A's are saying it WAS JB on the phone - who knows? How would any of the A's know if it was JB on the phone - JB doesn't carry them around in his pocket.

(((((((((My head hurts))))))))

Okay, I totally believe that DC was on his phone being led and directed by the MR/Rk.
It all fits in, and makes sense too..as MR guy called already three times in Aug to no avail. Then in Nov, he calls DC, and or JH.(or DC relays this to JH. This is around Nov 8th, while TES in down searching. The PI's decide that they will go and search on Nov 14th and video tape with the MR giving directions and leading them. JH decides to tell TES about this since they are down, and even goes as far as filling out a card, JH only knows this as it has been relayed as a tip from the MR who has already called Crime line and 911 to no resolve.
So on 14th and 15th of Nov, the PI's are searching the area, while DC is on the phone being led by the MR. They dont find anything.
The MR no longer wanting to get involved, as he has already called in so many tips and no one is locating this, becomes frustrated, and he himself goes back on Dec 11th, and voila! he locates what he found since Aug but no one else could. It all fits in like a puzzle.
The MR did nothing wrong, he was simply trying to get her located, and had no option but to get her himself after so many tips to 911, crime line, and even the Anthonly PI went unfound.

So DC yes, I believe was on the phone with the MR/RK getting direction, and DC was simply following up on MR tip and directions.
Anyone ? (p.s sorry about typos in advance)

I believe that the PI's somehow got ahold of the meter reader's early tips. The phone calls could have been with someone who had those "tips" at hand and he was double checking descriptions of the scene as they searched. I don't believe the MR knew anything about the PI's search, and simply ended back there in December when nothing had come of his previous sightings.

All of these people running around lying and sticking their nose in this case and making up stories and spreading rumors..all of these people will be responsible for Casey getting off. I just wish everyone would just shut their mouths.

She will be the next OJ - I can see it.

In the early 1990s Kronk was accused of kidnapping a former girlfriend, but was never charged, Evans said. Kronk had dated the woman while living in Key West when she left him to live with another man in South Carolina.

At some point, the woman called Kronk and asked him to help her move back to Florida, Evans said. When Kronk arrived, he and the other man had a confrontation and Kronk was accused of kidnapping the woman. The case was taken before a grand jury, which decided there wasn't enough evidence to support the allegations. The charges were dropped and his record expunged, Evans said.

Why was the MR arrested in the first place? It would seem easy for him and the ex-girlfriend to explain to any officer that she was not being kidnapped. Do you arrest somebody if the "kidnappee" says "I'm not being kidnapped!"? :confused:

Maybe I missed something along the way.. BUT, when MR found Caylee's remains, didn't his company (whoever he worked for) , hire him an attorney or use the company's asttorney???? Is this still the same attorney???????? Thanks... Paula

In case any of the 'family' is reading this: (which I feel they do)
IF only someone in the family would TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!
IMO, the circus would end.......
and PLEASE BURY little CAYLEE!!!

Maybe I missed something along the way.. BUT, when MR found Caylee's remains, didn't his company (whoever he worked for) , hire him an attorney or use the company's asttorney???? Is this still the same attorney???????? Thanks... Paula

IIRC his company hired council for him.

I still think RK KNEW the body was there. He either saw it being dumped or heard about it from someone. I think he KNEW it in August There's no way he would have been so suspicious of a single trash bag amongst many if he didn't KNOW it contained the body. Maybe he's the one who ripped the bag open in the first place and not the animals who later scattered the remains.
ITA with you

"A photo" could be any photo, not necessarliy a photo of the dump site.

"ABC's director of publicity Bridgette Maney said the network did not pay Kronk for his interview, but did pay for his travel expenses to New York and paid to license a photo. The amount was not disclosed."

"Payment could come later for Kronk, who is considering selling limited licensing of the photo of the area where the remains were located, Evans said. A copy has been turned over to Orange County officials."

*bolded and snipped by me*

I hope it is a pic taken outside of the woods and not exactly where the remains were.

"ABC's director of publicity Bridgette Maney said the network did not pay Kronk for his interview, but did pay for his travel expenses to New York and paid to license a photo. The amount was not disclosed."

"Payment could come later for Kronk, who is considering selling limited licensing of the photo of the area where the remains were located, Evans said. A copy has been turned over to Orange County officials."

*bolded and snipped by me*

I hope it is a pic taken outside of the woods and not exactly where the remains were.

Wow, I hadn't seen that, thanks.
I wonder if he took this pic that day in Dec when LE finally responded and found Caylee, and the purpose being because he did not think he got a satisfactory response the first three times in August...I would hate to think he had ulterior motives but like we all know, this case is full of nut cases and unscrupulous freaks.

Wow, I hadn't seen that, thanks.
I wonder if he took this pic that day in Dec when LE finally responded and found Caylee, and the purpose being because he did not think he got a satisfactory response the first three times in August...I would hate to think he had ulterior motives but like we all know, this case is full of nut cases and unscrupulous freaks.

No problem. I know. I really want to know when he took the picture and what it shows. I would hate to think he has ulterior motives as well. I want him to be a good guy. I am ready for his interview.

Snipped for room.

2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.

How far back in the woods did Kronk go before he called police? Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead