GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you can see the cut on his hand very very visible....

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story...n-Great-Bend-teen/GiUk3vf4E0-VZXghFKonvg.cspx

Go to the one that shows his face with the blue background, not the one of the vigil, and its at approx. 1 min 13 seconds into it.

I think I found it...

picture.php

Why is LE sitting on this?

I have to believe they are waiting for a lot of evidence, DNA and otherwise, to come back before charging him. They want to have a rock solid case and, in this instance, he isn't going anywhere so they have plenty of time to make sure the case is solid.

I just remembered something the neighbor in the video said. He said "they all left together". So where did "they all" go? How many cars left together? Were "they" all in one car? Was the mother and children there too? ******Side note: Can you imagine the atmosphere these kids were subjected to night after night of the get togethers he/she? had at this house? I wonder if the mother worked nights?********

Longoria is saying he didn't see her that night, and so did the 19 year old. (IR?) AL is more or less trying to put the ernst on IR I think. Does IR drive the red Dodge Charger AL made mention of in the video?

AL says he went bowling, out to eat, and then the club on that Sat.

Has it ever been confirmed that he indeed had relatives in IL? His route would lead one to think he could have been headed there, after sending the cowboy hats and pr of pants to TX (evidence?) Wonder if he was stupid enough to mail them to the prison to one of his buds? :innocent:

Wonder how the media found out about AL to do the interview? To the best of my knowledge, that video interview was never released until after his "run".?????? Was it?

Does anyone think he called LE with his "knowledge" of anything about AD
after they announced their interest in anyone sending/receiving calls/text re: AD?

Just thinking out loud .............

Her memorial should be taking place right now. Bless you little angel.

I just remembered something the neighbor in the video said. He said "they all left together". So where did "they all" go? How many cars left together? Were "they" all in one car? Was the mother and children there too? ******Side note: Can you imagine the atmosphere these kids were subjected to night after night of the get togethers he/she? had at this house? I wonder if the mother worked nights?********

Longoria is saying he didn't see her that night, and so did the 19 year old. (IR?) AL is more or less trying to put the ernst on IR I think. Does IR drive the red Dodge Charger AL made mention of in the video?

AL says he went bowling, out to eat, and then the club on that Sat.

Has it ever been confirmed that he indeed had relatives in IL? His route would lead one to think he could have been headed there, after sending the cowboy hats and pr of pants to TX (evidence?) Wonder if he was stupid enough to mail them to the prison to one of his buds? :innocent:

Wonder how the media found out about AL to do the interview? To the best of my knowledge, that video interview was never released until after his "run".?????? Was it?

Does anyone think he called LE with his "knowledge" of anything about AD
after they announced their interest in anyone sending/receiving calls/text re: AD?

Just thinking out loud .............

Alot of good questions. AL said he only met AD once so why would people be texting him and doing interviews with him. That would be a useless thing to do to someone who didnt know her. I think they had to have some kind of a relationship, friend ,babysitter, whatever. I just cant imagine anyone going up to a virtual stranger to someone and expecting them to know anything about them. Did AL call the press or did someone leak info to them???justs thoughts

Wow. Wow wow wow. In the heat of the moment I never even thought about AL being 'out there' with the media. Someone could contact the media he had interaction with and find out who contacted who first.

Alot of good questions. AL said he only met AD once so why would people be texting him and doing interviews with him. That would be a useless thing to do to someone who didnt know her. I think they had to have some kind of a relationship, friend ,babysitter, whatever. I just cant imagine anyone going up to a virtual stranger to someone and expecting them to know anything about them. Did AL call the press or did someone leak info to them???justs thoughts

Yep, it doesn't add up does it. I think she met him thru either the 19 year old or the older crowd. I think the gf and AL allowed the local kids to come over and may have "supplied" them. I really don't think Alicia would have been attracted to AL....physically. I see her thinking he is an older, "cool" father-like figure....ie: she sees the guys sorta looking up to him as a masculine older figure...who let's them do something (?) their parents wouldn't...(cool!!) All speculation, he's old enough to be her father, so maybe she really perceived him in that way...tho he may have perceived her as prey. She took his shown interest as fatherly? (I'll call Adam...cause he cares and I trust him.) I don't know if AD's father had been around when she was younger, (RD lives in AZ now, I believe) or how long Tammy has been married to Mr. Conrad. Maybe there was friction there?? IDK...just throwing out theories. IMO

Lighting an candle for Alicia and her family today. RIP "babygurl"

Whoo! Hollyblue I believe you have nailed the scenario. Bad train wreck from the day he set foot in that town.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/09/03/1476920/alicia-debolt-14-remembered-as.html

There were six large floral bouquets at the front of the church and a large portrait of Alicia. In the foyer were more photographs and a display of sandals and shoes she had worn.

Her family said that she loved clothing and loved putting sparkly sequins on clothing items. She also loved her name and loved to write it on everything, they said.

She spent her last day shopping for clothes in Wichita and ate her last meal at her favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden.

She spent her last day shopping for clothes in Wichita and ate her last meal at her favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden.

That answers that question...She was shopping all day

Hays remembers slain Great Bend girl.

"They hope ... that people can learn from it in regards to young people honestly communicating with parents in regards to where they're going and who they're going with."

http://www.hdnews.net/mailstoryform/DeBolt090310

Yep, it doesn't add up does it. I think she met him thru either the 19 year old or the older crowd. I think the gf and AL allowed the local kids to come over and may have "supplied" them. I really don't think Alicia would have been attracted to AL....physically. I see her thinking he is an older, "cool" father-like figure....ie: she sees the guys sorta looking up to him as a masculine older figure...who let's them do something (?) their parents wouldn't...(cool!!) All speculation, he's old enough to be her father, so maybe she really perceived him in that way...tho he may have perceived her as prey. She took his shown interest as fatherly? (I'll call Adam...cause he cares and I trust him.) I don't know if AD's father had been around when she was younger, (RD lives in AZ now, I believe) or how long Tammy has been married to Mr. Conrad. Maybe there was friction there?? IDK...just throwing out theories. IMO

TC and DC were married June 10.2010 http://registry.weddingchannel.com/coupledir/20106/C/R314657328/DANNY_CONRAD_AND_TAMMY_DEBOLT.htm

according to TCs MS page she is newly single after 18 years of marriage. Not possitive when that was posted but as close as I can tell it was late 2009??? http://www.myspace.com/tammydeb

Hope that helps

I have been trying to find comments from the locals below article etc., this utube video has some interesting comments below it, who knows if they are factual.

[video=youtube;t2trJ04SKx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2trJ04SKx8&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926