Found Deceased KS - Cole Brings Plenty, Lawrence, actor in Yellowstone spinoff series 1923 went missing Easter morning, 31 March 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ksprincess2

Reaction score
Cole’s father, Joseph Brings Plenty Sr., posted information on Facebook. He said Cole is not answering his phone.

'If anyone knows where my son Cole Brings Plenty is please tell him to call me,' Joseph wrote in his post. 'His family is very worried about him.'

Cole missed an appointment with his agent for a TV show, according to a missing person flyer. The note said that was unlike Cole.
Yellowstone star Mo Brings Plenty's nephew missing since Easter

'Yellowstone' Star Mo Bring Plenty's Nephew Is Missing — Cole Hauser Appeals For Help

Yellowstone Star Mo Brings Plenty's Nephew Has Been Missing Since Easter As Costar Cole Hauser Pleads For Help: 'If You Have Information Contact The Police!' - Ny Breaking News

Such a good looking young man. I hope he contacts his family soon.

attachment-1923-star-missing.jpg

'1923' Star Cole Brings Plenty Is Missing

I don't remember seeing the info re: probable cause for arrest in the above linked article my first read through, but may have not gone far enough, or maybe it was updated in the last 30 minutes.

Either way, think it could be relevant so wanted to bring here:

Police are looking for him in connection with an incident that allegedly occurred early Sunday.

“We’ve identified him as the suspect, have probable cause for his arrest, and issued an alert to area agencies,” according to the release.

“Officers responded to reports of a female screaming for help, but the suspect fled before officers arrived,” according to the news release. Police said further details about the incident would not be released.

Police are looking for him as a suspect in an alleged domestic violence incident, according to a news release Tuesday.
Haskell student missing; community asked to report information to Lawrence police

I sure didn't notice this line in the story when I read it earlier either. it was updated recently though:

Post last updated at 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, April 2
@tlcya do you think the title needs to be changed or even take the thread down. I wasn't aware of the arrest warrant when I posted.

technically he was reported missing by his family so I feel like he's in the right spot until we know if he is missing on purpose because fugitive or because he is upset and not in a good frame of mind. I sure hope he reaches out to family very soon. They sound super worried.

technically he was reported missing by his family so I feel like he's in the right spot until we know if he is missing on purpose because fugitive or because he is upset and not in a good frame of mind. I sure hope he reaches out to family very soon. They sound super worried.

and reaches out to LE to clear up the other issues....

jmho

"A budding television actor was reported missing after authorities named him as a suspect at-large in an alleged domestic violence incident in Lawrence, Kansas, over the weekend, police said... Lawrence police say Cole Brings Plenty appeared to have fled the area Sunday after he was accused of domestic violence there, according to a statement... Officers responded to reports of a female screaming for help, but the suspect fled before officers arrived,” the Lawrence Police Department said in a Facebook post Tuesday."

Last edited:
I did a deep dive on the alleged domestic incident and I don’t know what to think. <modsnip: referenced post was removed>

CBP being found in a wooded area away from his car seems strange. It seems like a leap to believe he’d spiral so hard into a violent rage that he would hurt someone, take off, and then harm himself in the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a sinking feeling this might be the result. <modsnip: no source link> Whatever has happened here, I hope it is investigated thoroughly.

CBP being found in a wooded area away from his car seems strange. It seems like a leap to believe he’d spiral so hard into a violent rage that he would hurt someone, take off, and then harm himself in the woods.
To some extent I agree. On the other hand I think, if the allegations of DV are true, his acting career was really in its infancy and he was just beginning to gain recognition… Knowing that everyone will know/hear about what has happened, thinking you will likely struggle to find work, etc. could play a role.

Even if the DV allegations are false, perhaps there is more to what has happened here that we just don’t know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terribly sad. I hope that LE is doing a thorough investigation into his death. I'm feeling especially sad for Cole's mother. She lost her daughter (Cole's sister) last year to a very similar situation, and there are still a lot of questions about her death and disappearance.

Terribly sad. I hope that LE is doing a thorough investigation into his death. I'm feeling especially sad for Cole's mother. She lost her daughter (Cole's sister) last year to a very similar situation, and there are still a lot of questions about her death and disappearance.
I don’t believe Cole and Kyla have the same mother. I believe it is the same father that they share. Cole’s mother’s name is Michelle Shining Elk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back