Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions. Here's just a few:

When did anyone besides the step-mom last see Lucas?
Was Lucas in school/day care on Friday? Is he in school yet?
When was the last time daddy saw him/talked to him?

Oh no I had thought to hear better news when I popped in where is this little man ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not getting a frantic sense to find a child that wandered off from his home. There was no talk of where he may be hiding or any of that. I also didn’t like the “It is with a heavy heart...” opening remark. Mainly I got the sense they were asking for anyone who might have information on the case. Not a plea for people to keep an eye out for a lost little boy. No asking to check yards, etc. I really hope this is a familial disagreement and Lucas is safe and sound somewhere.
I think the frantic activity happened about 24 hours ago.....IMO, many living in the area reported LE going door to door requesting access to all property to search.

They have probably moved on to plan B....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I’m not getting a frantic sense to find a child that wandered off from his home. There was no talk of where he may be hiding or any of that. I also didn’t like the “It is with a heavy heart...” opening remark. Mainly I got the sense they were asking for anyone who might have information on the case. Not a plea for people to keep an eye out for a lost little boy. No asking to check yards, etc. I really hope this is a familial disagreement and Lucas is safe and sound somewhere.
You are right no asking to check gardens and sheds or CCTV, nothing. The mum has arrived in town now so I don't think it would be a custody dispute unless she was lying about not already being in Wichita. All very strange.

We are going out to check a few spots further out from his house. I have doubts he left on his own, however we know children do go further than LE usually thinks they will go.

Perfecting are you helping with the search? I am wondering who all is searching?

I'd love to know why LE hasn't asked the public to check sheds, garages, cars, etc. Any place close by where a little guy might be. Unless they have reason to believe he's not in the area at all.

I'd love to know why LE hasn't asked the public to check sheds, garages, cars, etc. Any place close by where a little guy might be. Unless they have reason to believe he's not in the area at all.
Possibly waiting for specialized dogs to come in to search and they don’t want the area compromised?!?!

I've seen comments from locals that LE has blanketed the area going door to door for 24 hours. K9 has been on scene.

We are approaching 24 hours when LE got involved to help find Lucas.

Lucas seems so little and could possibly hide anywhere but the missing info reports 60lbs. Is that average for a 5 year old? Did he just recently turn 5?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've seen comments from locals that LE has blanketed the area going door to door for 24 hours. K9 has been on scene.

Has it been mentioned in msm anywhere about the dogs picking up his scent in any direction?

Wichita Police‏Verified account @WichitaPolice 37m37 minutes ago
Please RT
cache.php

I haven't seen anything new from the Wichita Police today other than asking people to call with info and to retweet his photos. :tantrum:

We are approaching 24 hours when LE got involved to help find Lucas.

Lucas seems so little and could possibly hide anywhere but the missing info reports 60lbs. Is that average for a 5 year old? Did he just recently turn 5?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think so.
My oldest was 5 years and 1 month when she started kinder and was 67lbs - one of the bigger kids in class. She’s tall, too. I agree he seems smaller in the photos. 60 lbs is nowhere near underweight for that age.

I believe they said at the press conference the dogs didn’t pick anything up.
Have they brought in cadaver dogs?
Might check the car and trunk too of step mom.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member