Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they are just following all leads and that is what brought them to search the lake. Are their divers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder where they got their leads?

KAKE News has been able to confirm that Wichita Police are looking in the area of the Great Plains Nature Center and Chisholm Creek Park for Lucas Hernandez; this is in the area of K-96 and Oliver. Wichita Police Officer Charley Davidson says police are following up on leads in that area. KAKE News has a crew in the area and is reporting seeing multiple police vehicles and officers.

http://www.kake.com/story/37532140/fbi-wpd-searching-for-missing-wichita-boy

What a cutie he is! I wish I could adopt them all! Where are you Lucas?

I really hate these cases when the adult is napping and a child disappears.
No evidence of an abduction, that's why no amber alert.

Police said they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. to report Lucas Hernandez was lost in the 600 block of south Edgemoor. When officers arrived, Lucas’ 26-year-old step mom said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom prior to her showering and falling asleep.

Officers and canine units have searched both his home and neighborhood with no luck, Officer Charley Davidson said.

He said police have found no evidence that points toward an abduction, which is why an Amber Alert has not been activated.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200822364.html

So, was step mom and sister sleeping for 3 hours?

Can anyone give anymore info on Lucas's neighborhood? I'm not very familiar with Wichita

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Kids do sometimes wander amazing distances. But I do not have a good feeling about this. Not at all.

I can’t share any information about any family members except for Lucas right now.

His birthday is 12/3/12. He loves dinosaurs and toy guns. He had this awesome goofy almost maniacle laugh. He’s a super goofball but also so sweet and caring.

I couldn’t think of a better description for a precious 5yr old little boy.

I can’t share any information about any family members except for Lucas right now.

His birthday is 12/3/12. He loves dinosaurs and toy guns. He had this awesome goofy almost maniacle laugh. He’s a super goofball but also so sweet and caring.

:grouphug:

Did LE ever release the actual street address where Lucas disappeared from? If so, what is it?

Kids do sometimes wander amazing distances. But I do not have a good feeling about this. Not at all.

He reportedly always puts his shoes on himself. His shoes were left in his room :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure they can, but how could he have not been seen by somebody walking all that distance? It's a two hour walk from their home. At that point, I would think he would start getting scared being by himself and lost, cold and hungry, plus I am sure it would start to get dark at some point during this walk.

Sure they can, but how could he have not been seen by somebody walking all that distance? It's a two hour walk from their home. At that point, I would think he would start getting scared being by himself and lost, cold and hungry, plus I am sure it would start to get dark at some point during this walk.

Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to find a shred of hope to hang onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member