Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know why LE was so focused on the Parks in Wichita early in the case? Have all parks been searched thoroughly? There has to be a reason why they got so stuck on the parks.

I don't think it happened at the house either or they would have gone over it with a fine tooth comb. LE is smart! imo

Agree. That's why I believe someone picked her and the kids up and they were either visiting this person's home or they went elsewhere, perhaps a park maybe, when whatever took place with Lucas occurred. This person may also have panicked along with EG, so they may have helped her dispose of Lucas, then went to either their home or somewhere else to brainstorm a story/alibi together. This story is not really well thought out, judging by EG's interview and things LE has said in previous statements.

Something keeps leading LE to parks, and while tips might have had a hand as to which parks, i truly believe they have some evidence that somewhere, out in the woods, is where Lucas is. Whether it's off of a walking trail, woods behind someone's home, or woods in or around a park. They're focusing on the parks for a good reason.

Do we know why LE was so focused on the Parks in Wichita early in the case? Have all parks been searched thoroughly? There has to be a reason why they got so stuck on the parks.

I can't figure that one out either.

But that’s the prisoners dilemma... is she talking? What’s she saying? Is she telling them?
Meanwhile on her end it’s ‘what if they’re talking RIGHT NOW’
Especially with her in jail, neither has any way to know...
Which just becomes worse over time - which makes me think either everyone involved is cold as ice, or it’s just one person
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO
I keep going back and watching that jail interview.

The part where she hints and says something like she is "not quite there yet" or "not quite ready" to give all the answers.

She knows IMO and its so frustrating that she is not saying more.

Also the way she keeps putting her head down in shame during the interview is a tell tale sign that she knows more than she is saying.
I wish she would come to her senses and tell all she knows.

There is one part where she is talking about how the young boy would get hurt when playing with older cousins and all of a sudden she shifts to or cooking in kitchen.

I have to wonder if something happened while she was cooking.

She needs to come clean and tell all IMO.

Agree. That's why I believe someone picked her and the kids up and they were either visiting this person's home or they went elsewhere, perhaps a park maybe, when whatever took place with Lucas occurred. This person may also have panicked along with EG, so they may have helped her dispose of Lucas, then went to either their home or somewhere else to brainstorm a story/alibi together. This story is not really well thought out, judging by EG's interview and things LE has said in previous statements.

Something keeps leading LE to parks, and while tips might have had a hand as to which parks, i truly believe they have some evidence that somewhere, out in the woods, is where Lucas is. Whether it's off of a walking trail, woods behind someone's home, or woods in or around a park. They're focusing on the parks for a good reason.

What if "helper" went north and drove around maybe to get pings on phone while eg went south with throw away phone to talk to helper? Just my speculation. It could happen to throw off LE. JMO

Totally agree. With that said though, I think it's kinder to be honest with the family otherwise they carry a false hope with them that will eventually eat them up. I think it's better to be honest and let them grieve in whatever way possible under the circumstances if they so choose. I always think of poor Noreen Gosch in these types of situations, she went completely over the deep end doing mental gymnastics to prove to herself and everyone else that Johnny Gosch is still alive.

Absolutely and I think in many cases LE does tell the family that. However, that doesn't mean the family believes it. Obviously I don't think this will be the next Jaycee, Elizabeth or Shawn. It just saddens me that family could "give up" this quickly, there must be strong evidence pointing to his death. I honestly don't think I could give up without 100% proof. It's just not in my DNA to do that. I'm optimistic to a fault. Definitely healthier the way they are dealing with it.

/my thoughts as well. I have nothing to back this up, but you know- blood is thicker than water (in most cases). Not to mention this person could of been involved in a lot more than just helping hide Lucas in the past. JMO MOO Speculation only on my part.

In THIS type of situation I have zero people I could call for help. Nobody would help me hide the death of a CHILD. They would turn me in so fast my head would spin!

Now if I were to kill someone who "deserved it".... Dexter style... that would be different. I am confident my brother would help me with that and possibly my best friend too.

However, I would not ask anyone for help. No way.

Her own statements in that jailhouse interview also hints to the park where the boy would sometimes get hurt playing with other larger children so maybe that is where LE started to make sure parks were checked.

I don't know, however in Mariah Woods' case they were focused on bridges.
We still aren't sure why, but they did find her under one.

We thought it was possible someone overheard discussion about putting her under a bridge.
However, that was just speculation on our part I don't think anything was confirmed.

Maybe it was something similar with Emily? Someone overheard her saying something?

This is JMO and nothing else, but IF she had help and that person has a whole lot to lose then I would imagine they would never throw her under the bus. They’d go to their grave defending her innocence just so they wouldn’t also be caught.

Maybe that person initially helped because they’ve always defended Emily no matter what she’s done in life. Maybe that person wanted to protect Emily because they knew she was already in hot water with the older kids dad because of what happened 2/4. If that person already has a strong history of defending all of Emily’s wrongdoings then it wouldn’t be a stretch to think they’d also help poor, poor Emily with this awful accident that she didn’t deserve (sarcasm).

This is JUST MY OPINION and should not be considered “verified information” in any way, shape, or form!

Additionally, I think helping to dispose of a body would be considered "Felony Accessory after the fact" or something like that, iirc from the 4 bodies case in Bucks Co Pennsylvania, as well as Nicole Lovell's case during initial charges of the female involved.

Her own statements in that jailhouse interview also hints to the park where the boy would sometimes get hurt playing with other larger children so maybe that is where LE started to make sure parks were checked.

Maybe this was a diversion too to get LE to go in that direction. Just speculation

The cousin was in one of the first interviews.. I believe the night he went missing. They seem close. JMO

Like family?
If they helped you, you wouldn't throw them under the bus.
A friend? Maybe.
I just can't get past the fact that she had contact with LE and poof, Lucas is gone!
Isn't it kinda obvious that may well have been what set her off?

So puzzling!!!
WHERE IS LUCAS???

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure that there was physical contact by LE, as opposed to written charges after the fact? Tia. I know there was the document with the address, etc...

Do we know for sure that there was physical contact by LE, as opposed to written charges after the fact? Tia. I know there was the document with the address, etc...
I don't see how it could be any other way.
Wouldn't that be some sort of false charge if it was written up after Lucas went missing?
Moo

FWIW, I looked at EG's Pinterest boards this morning. I didn't find it useful, but maybe someone else here can glean something from it. Unfortunately, her most recent pin was 22 weeks ago and she just has nine boards.

https://www.pinterest.com/emilyaglass/

(Spelling, capitalization and punctuation of board names are hers, not mine.)

1) Kids – Last pin 22 weeks ago / 9 pins total including rock painting, pre-school printables, misc. baby items such as a shopping cart liner, bottle station, Dockatot and fabric baby gate.

2) Love and light-Empath~BornThisWay – Last pin 31 weeks ago / 2 pins total – both regarding the symbolic and spiritual meaning of butterflies.

3) art – Last pin 33 weeks ago / 47 pins total – most are to do with painting, but also photo transfer, Easter eggs, wooden necklace…lots of moons, trees and water.

4) FOOD – Last pin 2 years ago / 5 pins total – 2 pasta dishes, strawberry Santa’s, chicken stuffed baked potatoes and parmesan crusted chicken.

5) jewelry – Last pin 2 years ago / 3 pins total – all bracelets. Two with feather charms, one with an anchor. Shades of blue and/or green in all.

6) travel – Last pin 2 years ago / 31 pins total – All New Mexico and all “uploaded by user.” Many duplicates.

7) future projects – Last pin 2 years ago / 1 pin – pillows in shades of blue and green.

8) Choose this proven way to make money – Last pin 4 years ago – 0 Pins currently.

9) clothes – Last pin 5 years ago / 4 pins – All Princess Vera Wang (Facebook App) outfits, predominate colors are grey and black.

So, I came away with:

She pinned to her Kids, Love&Light and Art boards the most recently.
She pinned more to her art board than any other, and secondly, to travel.
She seems to like trees, moons, water and blues/greens.
She seems to like grey and black clothing.

JMO/MOO

:thinking::confused::dunno:

Why would she say she isn’t ready to say yet....
Who or what is she protecting...
Why wouldn’t she just say she doesn’t know...
That she isn’t ready kind of indicates some sort of timeline, some event that will make her ready...
What would someone protect that is bigger/more important than what happened to Lucas....
Thoughts rolling around in my mind today...

Wouldn't that be some sort of false charge if it was written up after Lucas went missing?
Moo

No - they find evidence after the fact and charge for the day of occurrence -if it’s known.

Moo

I am pretty sure it was written up at a later date. If you look at the blown up version on a previous thread you can see the 16th was written over a date with a 2 in it. Also at the top says something regarding while in the course of an investigation. So could be a witness gave police info after Lucas went missing, or they found pictures or something with a date as evidence while investigating Lucas missing.

Why would she say she isn’t ready to say yet....
Who or what is she protecting...
Why wouldn’t she just say she doesn’t know...
That she isn’t ready kind of indicates some sort of timeline, some event that will make her ready...
What would someone protect that is bigger/more important than what happened to Lucas....
Thoughts rolling around in my mind today...

I think she's protecting herself. On the fence as to whether she's protecting someone else as well. "Some event that will make her ready" may be meeting with an attorney before saying anything further/incriminating.

JMO/MOO

FWIW, I looked at EG's Pinterest boards this morning. I didn't find it useful, but maybe someone else here can glean something from it. Unfortunately, her most recent pin was 22 weeks ago and she just has nine boards.

https://www.pinterest.com/emilyaglass/

(Spelling, capitalization and punctuation of board names are hers, not mine.)

1) Kids – Last pin 22 weeks ago / 9 pins total including rock painting, pre-school printables, misc. baby items such as a shopping cart liner, bottle station, Dockatot and fabric baby gate.

2) Love and light-Empath~BornThisWay – Last pin 31 weeks ago / 2 pins total – both regarding the symbolic and spiritual meaning of butterflies.

3) art – Last pin 33 weeks ago / 47 pins total – most are to do with painting, but also photo transfer, Easter eggs, wooden necklace…lots of moons, trees and water.

4) FOOD – Last pin 2 years ago / 5 pins total – 2 pasta dishes, strawberry Santa’s, chicken stuffed baked potatoes and parmesan crusted chicken.

5) jewelry – Last pin 2 years ago / 3 pins total – all bracelets. Two with feather charms, one with an anchor. Shades of blue and/or green in all.

6) travel – Last pin 2 years ago / 31 pins total – All New Mexico and all “uploaded by user.” Many duplicates.

7) future projects – Last pin 2 years ago / 1 pin – pillows in shades of blue and green.

8) Choose this proven way to make money – Last pin 4 years ago – 0 Pins currently.

9) clothes – Last pin 5 years ago / 4 pins – All Princess Vera Wang (Facebook App) outfits, predominate colors are grey and black.

So, I came away with:

She pinned to her Kids, Love&Light and Art boards the most recently.
She pinned more to her art board than any other, and secondly, to travel.
She seems to like trees, moons, water and blues/greens.
She seems to like grey and black clothing.

JMO/MOO

:thinking::confused::dunno:

The rock painting pin could indicate she spent a lot of time in parks and would know them well from that activity. I posted about the rock painting trend in a previous thread: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article155793219.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina