Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day and no Lucas. :sigh:
We can only hope LE/FBI has the right idea where to concentrate their efforts.
IMHO people like EG don't crack in jail. Casey Anthony didn't even flinch when they sat her in front of the tv when Caylee's body was being discovered. Cold.
:moo:

What if EG is telling the truth????

The irony here!
A black man from Oklahoma, arrested in Witchita...
They are looking for a white woman...
Elizabeth Andrade....

http://m.newsok.com/article/5586413...m&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Facebook

EG said she took a picture,
maybe she did.
EG is a tiny thing, could they have originally have been after her??

Stranger things have happened!

http://kfor.com/2018/03/09/one-arre...rgeting-edmond-students-in-prostitution-ring/

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is a rabbit hole that I feel like we needn’t even go down. First and foremost, I trust that LE has enough reason to believe that these people are in no way involved in this case...or any other random people as they’ve expressly stated that they do not believe he was abducted. EG’s account of a “black man and a white woman” is extremely generic and could fit the bill of many. Her sighting of these 2 people doesn’t implicate them to Lucas’ disappearance in any way nor has it even been verified as truthful by LE.

I feel like this thread has shifted off course the past few days and has driven the focus off of FINDING Lucas.

My guess on location would be a more remote location. This is indelicate but wouldn’t there be a horrendous smell that someone would have reported in two weeks time otherwise?

This is a rabbit hole that I feel like we needn’t even go down. First and foremost, I trust that LE has enough reason to believe that these people are in no way involved in this case...or any other random people as they’ve expressly stated that they do not believe he was abducted. EG’s account of a “black man and a white woman” is extremely generic and could fit the bill of many. Her sighting of these 2 people doesn’t implicate them to Lucas’ disappearance in any way nor has it even been verified as truthful by LE.

I feel like this thread has shifted off course the past few days and has driven the focus off of FINDING Lucas.

Exactly. Even Tim Miller said in the media there is one person who knows where he's at and they aren't talking. The VI's on this board have also alluded to the fact that they are confident Emily did something to him (not that they know the details or anything) and that's why he's gone. I think the little boy was sick and EG didn't do a damn thing to help him and he died because of it.

Thanks for helping us refocus! You are so right.
The only thing that sticks in my mind is how Tim Miller and TES focused so many precious hours looking for Caylee in parks :(.
When she was right up the road.
jmo
WAIT! She was found up the road, AFTER some flooding. Isn't it possible Caylee was unearthed and floated to that spot?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html
"He says after searching for hundreds of people over the years, this case reminds him of Caylee Anthony in Florida."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545
"The grainy video shows Anthony sitting in a waiting room. There is no audio, but after she appears to hear something -- reportedly the televised news that a child's body was found in a swampy area near the Anthony home -- she puts her hands and forearms across her stomach, and begins to slowly rock backwards and forwards. Her breathing seems to quicken and her chest can be seen rising and falling."
***so I guess she showed a reaction***
I'll take Tim Miller's word for it for now. So sad :(
jmo

Ive been trying to remember past cases of where people actually hid the bodies and in one case the murderer had the most interesting spot I had ever heard of. He put multiple bodies down a hollowed out tree. He had to climb up the tree a little ways to get to the opening and then dumped them down into the tree.

If he had not confessed and shown LE where the bodies were I really doubt they ever would have been found. LE had to saw down the tree to get the bodies out. If I remember right I think he even killed and threw their dog down that tree.

Not sure if she knew anyone who was good at climbing trees or did any climbing with safety harnesses or a ladder would even do it.
First, it's best to assume she acted alone. Imagine her doing this by herself. If you insist on a second party, imagine another small woman. Even then, not a lot of strength to work that hard.

Ara Andressian was killed by his father and stuffed into a tree stump. And little Ara was a lot bigger that Lucas.

Here is the deal guys... I don't think that Lucas would have been hard for her tote around. There is one picture in the media where he looks emaciated in my opinion (it was one of the last pics taken of him I think) and on top of all that they say he was sick so if he had been throwing up a lot or it was coming out the other end that will also make a child lose weight. You factor those two things in and the child is not going to weigh that much. I think Emily and Emily only acted alone.

If you would like to see the picture I'm referring to go here to this link and scroll to the bottom until you come to the picture collage of three pics of him and you'll see the one of him in a black shirt with a red animal on it and you'll see what I mean. I think this link is okay to post since its a missing persons website.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....ar-old-lucas-hernandez-last-seen-in-his-home/

ETA: wanted to add the picture can also be seen on the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5410217/Boy-age-five-missing-Wichita-Kansas.html

First, it's best to assume she acted alone. Imagine her doing this by herself. If you insist on a second party, imagine another small woman. Even then, not a lot of strength to work that hard.

Ara Andressian was killed by his father and stuffed into a tree stump. And little Ara was a lot bigger that Lucas.
Do you remember how they knew where to look for Ara?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

True, but at least this is current news in Wichita, to which many of us may feel it's not related, but how do we know that for a fact? Is it any different in terms of losing focus than bringing in other cases from the past that have similarities to Lucas' disappearance that are also taking the focus off of Lucas?

I think he knows lots more than we have heard.
I doubt they are still engaged. I wonder if she would confess to him if he tricked her just right.

Henry, in the process of distributing flyers (online) today, El Dorado Disc Golf told me that they are searching their property. I don't know if that area is on your list or not, but the address is 303 Commerce St., El Dorado, KS 67042.

Agree. I have personally spotted them searching areas that are not parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, could they be searching in a certain kind of soil? Like the kind on the bottom of someone's shoes?

Yoo Hoo Guests ! They aren't going to be able to hold her on that misdemeanor long, please people who are close, get out there and search! Our members and the locals already looking can't cover all of it....:jail:

Lucas is in the normal weight for his age. Also when you weigh 40-45 lbs and are sick and lose 3 or 4 pounds it is gonna show, but as soon as they are well again they gain that back quickly.

Yoo Hoo Guests ! They aren't going to be able to hold her on that misdemeanor long, please people who are close, get out there and search! Our members and the locals already looking can't cover all of it....:jail:

RSBM

I'm worried that when she gets out she could burn his remains or move him , and she'll never face justice.

RSBM

I'm worried that when she gets out she could burn his remains or move him , and she'll never face justice.

If she does get out I am sure LE will be keeping close tabs on her, would be too big of a risk to try and move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth