Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they are still engaged. I wonder if she would confess to him if he tricked her just right.

Maybe before she was in jail. If she followed a normal abusive cycle, she'd get around to reconciliation eventually. He might've thought he'd get enough truth out of her to find his boy. Maybe he still can.

I think she would of confided her cousin. I was thinking the same thing also, she would of been so messed up and scare and called someone that understood her and she trusted to help her. Not sure if her cousin would of helped her but I think she confided in her. I have my reason and suspicions for thinking she has been told by EG. I just don't know if she would of asked her to help dispose of Lucas.

I think it's getting off track of Lucas because we are all stumped. Sometimes it takes bringing up old cases and remembering where our thought patterns were then, in order to bring up new thoughts to find Lucas.

Since we are looking at El dorado I just thought of the lookout point gazebo. It is just east of the dam and juts out over the water so would be an easy place to put something in the water without having to actually go to the waters edge. I am currently out of state or I would have already been out there.

I have always felt this way.

Me too. That’s why I was asking about the guy that was there a few days before smoking outside, although it was a completely random thought that it was a third party because it could have been his dad. The report just noted the neighbor’s observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to note...
Elaine Stienfurth....

Police did not have a search warrant for the garage and NEVER LOOKED THERE!!

"The house on Federal Street was searched by authorities at least four times, but only the house."

http://nbc24.com/news/local/steven-king-tells-toledo-police-where-to-find-elaina-steinfurth-remains

Has the ENTIRE RESIDENCE/PROPERTY where Lucas moved, been searched inch by inch???
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m wondering the same. Sometimes you assume but it never hurts to cross those T’s! He could be hidden in a random cupboard somewhere in the house for all we know.

IMO it might be a case of she is protecting someone and that someone is protecting EG because they both have alot to lose if the truth comes out.

Hi- it was not but is now. :) they have a lot of ground to cover.
cache.php

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Yes, the actual course is across Commerce to the east, I think. This is why I don't try to do maps, haha!

I was wondering if she may have went to the country with him in low traffic areas. I just thinking with the drug use she was under she would of been very paranoid, and to get out of town the fastest route with low traffic as she would have a dead child in her car or who's ever car and not want to get stopped by law............I'm not from the area but was trying to look at your maps...which way would she take from her house to do what I stated....................
Since we are looking at El dorado I just thought of the lookout point gazebo. It is just east of the dam and juts out over the water so would be an easy place to put something in the water without having to actually go to the waters edge. I am currently out of state or I would have already been out there.

Yes, the actual course is across Commerce to the east, I think. This is why I don't try to do maps, haha!
This is what comes up when I look for the course. Tell them thank you!!!! It's on Haverhill, where there are several opportunities. Thank you very much!!
0b02a7dc1359ccace7bac3c22ab1cc9a.jpg

I was wondering if she may have went to the country with him in low traffic areas. I just thinking with the drug use she was under she would of been very paranoid, and to get out of town the fastest route with low traffic as she would have a dead child in her car or who's ever car and not want to get stopped by law............I'm not from the area but was trying to look at your maps...which way would she take from her house to do what I stated....................
Harry or Pawnee...IMO

Me too. That’s why I was asking about the guy that was there a few days before smoking outside, although it was a completely random thought that it was a third party because it could have been his dad. The report just noted the neighbor’s observation.

I know. He could be nothing or he could be important. I know the stolen dressers in the Mariah Woods case were hashed and rehashed while they were some of the only known evidence. Neighbors who probably witnessed the parcel loading were put on the back burner. I mean, rightfully so in an ongoing investigation, but still. I guess it just goes to show how hard it is to sift through details to find what is relevant or not from the outside looking in.

(As an aside...were the dressers ever linked to the actual crime in Mariah's case? I know we have some crossover here.)

Ok, man holes... is that a viable option? Are we able to look in them? If it's an option, I will start at her house and find some close by.

I think it's getting off track of Lucas because we are all stumped. Sometimes it takes bringing up old cases and remembering where our thought patterns were then, in order to bring up new thoughts to find Lucas.

I agree. I’m putting together a list of kids who were murdered by a parent, but was reported missing and where the body was found. One very common thing is being wrapped in trash bags and then put by the side of the road. I’m going to post the list but it’s not complete as there are so many cases out there. Maybe it can help direct us to Lucas.

I’ve started making a list of children who were murdered but were reported missing and where the body was found. It’s NOT complete but I thought I’d post what I have so far. Hopefully this will be useful because some of these cases are heartbreaking [emoji26]

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6CyLxMzFdSj4gaJ6CJ60-ih-kMXmmt9

ETA-This list isn’t complete, I will be posting what I have so far....it’s a work in process!

I agree. I’m putting together a list of kids who were murdered by a parent, but was reported missing and where the body was found. One very common thing is being wrapped in trash bags and then put by the side of the road. I’m going to post the list but it’s not complete as there are so many cases out there. Maybe it can help direct us to Lucas.

Super idea...probably a blanket inside the bag...IMO

OMG.

Man holes...

How often are THOSE searched/worked on/looked at?
That would be simple enough to consider an "accident."

Like... "officer... he left the house, and he must have just decided to go down there and play and then couldn't get out."

I could scream.

That's one of the places I brought up. I think he's down in something

I have a picture that I would like to share but I am not figuring it out. Can anyone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth