Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I read through your lists and see all the "Done"s marked I get so proud of all of you for searching. But one thing makes me uneasy every time. JOYLAND...unlikely. Maybe it's been discussed but why is it unlikely? I'm not sure what Joyland is but it sounds like a place with creepy clowns LOL and makes me feel creeped out.

What did I miss? TIA.

Joyland is a small abandoned amusement park in the middle of an urban residential area. The perimeter of Joyland is surrounded by streets with closely lined houses on them. Police regularly look for trespassers. Homeless people regularly trespass there. It is really not the kind of place you would go if you were worried about being caught.

Joyland is a small abandoned amusement park in the middle of an urban residential area. The perimeter of Joyland is surrounded by streets with closely lined houses on them. Police regularly look for trespassers. Homeless people regularly trespass there. It is really not the kind of place you would go if you were worried about being caught.

And therefore one cannot search without trespassing.

I think so also. So the cousin asking has me confused. I don't think they will get any where. It has to come from EG herself. imo

ETA: Paddleboader It is not that I don't believe you. Just going off what I have seen in other cases.

I've mentioned my oldest son has been in jail for 6 months and is charged with over 3 dozen felonies (all drug-related) in AZ. When he first was put in, he told them he would get his own attorney. I told him because of the great financial loss he's caused us over the years (he's 20 but got involved with drugs at a very young age) I would not be paying for one. At the time, he had lost everything...his job, his rental, most of his belongings sold or stolen, and was living in his broken down car. Point is, he did have to actually fill out paperwork and go before the judge again to state that he needed a court-appointed attorney. HTH.

I've mentioned my oldest son has been in jail for 6 months and is charged with over 3 dozen felonies (all drug-related) in AZ. When he first was put in, he told them he would get his own attorney. I told him because of the great financial loss he's caused us over the years (he's 20 but got involved with drugs at a very young age) I would not be paying for one. At the time, he had lost everything...his job, his rental, most of his belongings sold or stolen, and was living in his broken down car. Point is, he did have to actually fill out paperwork and go before the judge again to state that he needed a court-appointed attorney. HTH.

I remember now that you had told us that. That is exactly how I have seen it happen before. I mainly follow the court cases here on WS, so I see that side of it more frequently. I follow the court cases after the crimes have been committed as it isn't has hard on me and I like to see the justice served for the family's.

I just don't understand why she hasn't been bailed out. It's just a misdemeanor count presently. Maybe her family is waiting for her to get an atty and get her bail lowered?
Maybe she has a long history of drug abuse and her family thinks this might teach her a good lesson?
Maybe she's safer in jail with the community uproar about
Lucas missing under her watch?

OK everyone I’m heading out to search my locations. It is a beautiful day here in Wichita it is 57° and very low wind. Let’s pray for some closure this weekend for our little boy Lucas and his loving family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK everyone I’m heading out to search my locations. It is a beautiful day here in Wichita it is 57° and very low wind. Let’s pray for some closure this weekend for our little boy Lucas and his loving family.

Thank you and be careful!

Message timed out :facepalm: trying this again -- I had gone through and quoted several of you, but I'm just going to call you out instead this time

First as a longer term member and a local, I want to thank all of you for working so hard -- creating the maps and search lists and doing the actual searching. I cannot participate in the physical searching at this time, and it is frustrating and heartbreaking to be close enough to do it but unable to. That said, I will continue sharing Lucas on my personal SM and following here. I do have to log off for a while but will be in and out. I wanted to leave some thoughts.

ScarlettLin -- you mentioned soil as a possible link to where LEO searches have taken place. Does anyone here know anyone in Parks/Rec or an environmental engineering firm that would be familiar with what these parks have in common with regard to soil and ground cover?

ESO, Henry, Chihuahua, margarita25, Mamabearto2boys -- several of you discussed the side of a familiar road as an easier option AND one that would statistically fit with other children reported missing and later found deceased. I tend to think EG may be "with it" enough to avoid areas that are highly personal to her, but there are several roadside areas away from traffic where she could quickly pull over, place him, and drive off. [ETA: My hunch is that EG is more "with it" than to go to a place easily linked to her and would rather be able to say "anyone could have done it" ] With Henry's guidance, are any of these areas things that could be tackled in a vehicle with 2-3 people? I'm thinking if some of you could grab some friends --one to drive and one to help you look--drive slowly with hazards and look for blankets, trash bags, tarps, boxes, plastic tubs etc that could hold Lucas and stand out. You could even write "Find Lucas" or something along those lines on the rear window so people know what you're doing -- maybe it would inspire others to jump in and help?

katydid -- you asked about cadaver dogs and plastic tubs -- if I'm understanding correctly, if Lucas were placed in a tub that was quickly discarded, it's unlikely -- BUT he would have to have been placed in it quickly after death (or prior to). My question to all of you is -- can kitty litter interfere with the cadaver dogs' ability to smell?

Be safe!!!! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Some of you have wondered why Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch compared EG to Casey Anthony. I never followed the CA case but knew the bare minimum, and a couple nights ago finished a book published before the trial because it was quicker than reading the zillions of threads on here. Here are a couple thoughts I came up with, since the case is fresh in my mind:

1. Casey was quite the partier. EG has had issues with drug use preventing her from having custody of her two older boys, and currently as she is in jail for endangering a child due to an incident involving drugs.

2. Casey was a pathological liar. Clearly EG is withholding information, and I wonder as many as you have if her account of the black man and white woman is similar to "Zanny the Nanny" in CA's case.

3. Casey seemed very jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Casey's mom. In her eyes Caylee may have loved her grandma more than her, and she knew her grandma was better at caring for her. Pure speculation, but I wonder if EG's relationship with JO involved similar feelings. EG knew JO loved Lucas dearly, and likely Lucas was very happy to see JO for visitation. Even though EG (to put it mildly) did not seem to care for Lucas, I bet it made her mad or jealous to see someone fawning over and truly caring about him. And acting like a loving parent, which she was not.

4. EG has purposely given LE false information. Caylee Anthony initially told so many lies that were so transparent it was incredible. Perhaps EG has done the same. She's likely acting clueless as to why her lies don't make sense. Perhaps she gave LE the "tip" about the park to throw them off somehow? JMO.

5. Casey showed little emotion or concern when she explained her daughter had been "kidnapped" by the nonexistent nanny a month before she reported her missing. Maybe it was just me but from what I've seen from EG's jailhouse interview, she did not seem panicked or distraught that her stepchild could be out there suffering and needed to be found immediately. Mostly she just off-handedly mentioned the 2 strangers she invited into her home, and reiterated why Lucas was wearing a pull-up.

6. Both Casey and EG clearly put themselves first to the detriment of their children. Casey resented not having enough partying freedom (although it seems she managed to party nonstop by dumping Caylee off at various friends' houses and her parents all the time) and there's a good chance EG resented Lucas, having to take care of him when he was not even her own son, and getting in the way of her fun (in her mind, with the drug endangerment charges it sounds like she still got to have her "FUN" even with kids).

Just some thoughts I had...

Here is a newer version of my past child deaths by parents who claim their child was kidnapped. Remember this is still a work in progress. I haven’t filled in all the cases yet, but I’m definitely seeing some patterns here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6CyLxMzFdSj4gaJ6CJ60-ih-kMXmmt9

This looks amazing, and I can't imagine how much effort you've put into it. Thank you!

But...I can't read it? The text is so tiny on my screen and it won't let me zoom in any more. Does anyone have an idea how I can get the text large enough to read?

Some of you have wondered why Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch compared EG to Casey Anthony. I never followed the CA case but knew the bare minimum, and a couple nights ago finished a book published before the trial because it was quicker than reading the zillions of threads on here. Here are a couple thoughts I came up with, since the case is fresh in my mind:

1. Casey was quite the partier. EG has had issues with drug use preventing her from having custody of her two older boys, and currently as she is in jail for endangering a child due to an incident involving drugs.

2. Casey was a pathological liar. Clearly EG is withholding information, and I wonder as many as you have if her account of the black man and white woman is similar to "Zanny the Nanny" in CA's case.

3. Casey seemed very jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Casey's mom. In her eyes Caylee may have loved her grandma more than her, and she knew her grandma was better at caring for her. Pure speculation, but I wonder if EG's relationship with JO involved similar feelings. EG knew JO loved Lucas dearly, and likely Lucas was very happy to see JO for visitation. Even though EG (to put it mildly) did not seem to care for Lucas, I bet it made her mad or jealous to see someone fawning over and truly caring about him. And acting like a loving parent, which she was not.

4. EG has purposely given LE false information. Caylee Anthony initially told so many lies that were so transparent it was incredible. Perhaps EG has done the same. She's likely acting clueless as to why her lies don't make sense. Perhaps she gave LE the "tip" about the park to throw them off somehow? JMO.

5. Casey showed little emotion or concern when she explained her daughter had been "kidnapped" by the nonexistent nanny a month before she reported her missing. Maybe it was just me but from what I've seen from EG's jailhouse interview, she did not seem panicked or distraught that her stepchild could be out there suffering and needed to be found immediately. Mostly she just off-handedly mentioned the 2 strangers she invited into her home, and reiterated why Lucas was wearing a pull-up.

6. Both Casey and EG clearly put themselves first to the detriment of their children. Casey resented not having enough partying freedom (although it seems she managed to party nonstop by dumping Caylee off at various friends' houses and her parents all the time) and there's a good chance EG resented Lucas, having to take care of him when he was not even her own son, and getting in the way of her fun (in her mind, with the drug endangerment charges it sounds like she still got to have her "FUN" even with kids).

Just some thoughts I had...

Agree with all of these points and aspects of comparing EG and Casey. Nice work.

I just don't understand why she hasn't been bailed out. It's just a misdemeanor count presently. Maybe her family is waiting for her to get an atty and get her bail lowered?
Maybe she has a long history of drug abuse and her family thinks this might teach her a good lesson?
Maybe she's safer in jail with the community uproar about
Lucas missing under her watch?

Or she figures the more time she does now the less she'll potentially get later. If her current charge is the only one she's hit with then she potentially could be sentenced to "time served" if and when she is found guilty or accepts a plea deal.

God Bless and be safe. Thank you for doing this!

Where is this woman's family? Is it considered off limits to even ask that? Not for sleuthing them. I don't want names or anything.

I mean are her parents even alive? Does she have siblings? Was she raised by one or the other biological parent? Was she raised with these cousins? Was she raised by wolves?

I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'm just not that close to my cousins, while other people are very close to cousins for any number of reasons. I think I'm looking for logical reasons for this person's level of involvement in the missing person case in particular.

I wonder if "the cousins" EG speaks of in her interview where she "sends" (not takes?) Lucas to, where he supposedly plays so rough. I think she assigns ownership of the cousins to him, Lucas, his cousins.

Are there multiple cousins going on? The MSM story of a cousin searching the first night, the jailhouse interview cousins who play rough, and the cousin trying to assist with the attorney?

I sure hope this post is ok.

Thank you for all you do .

We are not allowed to sleuth family but we can discuss what they say to the press. EG's parents made a statement back on Feb 20:

8:20 p.m., Tuesday (Feb. 20):

The parents of Lucas Hernandez's stepmother have issued a statement regarding the little boy's disappearance.

"We just want Lucas home safe. We are asking for everyone's prayers and support. We would like to thank everyone that have been so supportive," reads the statement.

Tuesday afternoon, Wichita police and investigators from the FBI were back in the neighborhood where the five-year-old was last seen.

His step-grandparents acknowledged the fact that everyone wants answers and wants to know where the little boy could be.

"We know everyone is anxious for answers, as are we. Please understand that this has turned our lives upside down and we ask that our privacy is respected. Even though law enforcement hasn't been able to provide much information to the public, please trust that they are doing everything in their power to bring Lucas home."
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

It's unbelievable that Lucas was reported missing three weeks ago today. Heartbreaking that he has not been found, in spite of LE's, FBI's, TEQ, and our wonderful Websleuthers' search efforts. With every passing day, it seems like there are more questions than answers. Where is this darling little boy?

Saying a prayer for little Lucas that he is found soon. Prayers for his family for strength to keep on going through this day after day, that they get answers soon as to where their sweet boy is and what happened to him.

It's unbelievable that Lucas was reported missing three weeks ago today. Heartbreaking that he has not been found, in spite of LE's, FBI's, TEQ, and our wonderful Websleuthers' search efforts. With every passing day, it seems like there are more questions than answers. Where is this darling little boy?

Saying a prayer for little Lucas that he is found soon. Prayers for his family for strength to keep on going through this day after day, that they get answers soon as to where their sweet boy is and what happened to him.

I would have never thought this could have lasted 3 weeks not knowing where Lucas is at.

Why would Emily risk losing her other 3 kids to do something to sweet Lucas. I just don't understand. I just can't get in that mindset. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee