Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unbelievable that Lucas was reported missing three weeks ago today. Heartbreaking that he has not been found, in spite of LE's, FBI's, TEQ, and our wonderful Websleuthers' search efforts. With every passing day, it seems like there are more questions than answers. Where is this darling little boy?

Saying a prayer for little Lucas that he is found soon. Prayers for his family for strength to keep on going through this day after day, that they get answers soon as to where their sweet boy is and what happened to him.

(O/T, just noting for cross reference, Sherin Mathews was found after 2 weeks...

"After the girl's body was found two weeks later in a drain entrance, he said she had accidentally choked.

Police say his version of events changed repeatedly during the investigation."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42673244 )

Assuming EG is guilty. What does she get from telling the truth? She goes to prison forever (as a child killer) and never sees her bio children ever again.

If no one finds Lucas, then she is only up for the endangerment charge, maybe a few months in local jail, and then maybe she could have a chance of supervised visits with her children.

I really don't see any incentive for her to tell the truth.

Even if she admits to moving the body and claiming Lucas fell or drowned in the bath while she was in another room, or he died of sickness, even without a murder charge (I don't think manslaughter is usually applicable for child deaths?) she's still looking at jail for at best neglect, and probably never seeing her bio children ever again, not even with supervision. Maybe this is what she's trying to configure in her head...can she tell enough of the truth to say where Lucas is but not end up in prison and never again seeing her bio children? Maybe that's why she's desperate for the best attorney she can get, so she can sit with them and talk openly without LE hearing, and ask them "theoretically, if L died of natural causes or accident under my care, and I then panicked, what would be the consequences for me?"

I agree she has zero reason to talk, as far as her best legal interest goes. Was just coming to post the same thing.

A simple definition of conspiracy is that if involves 2 or more parties.

Solicitation simply means that one person is encouraging another person to commit a crime.

It’s actually a very vague charge and could be for any number of offenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she try to bribe a cop in some way? Try to get him to commit a crime?

This case reminds me of Misty Croslin and Haieghly Cummings.
Misty claims the back door was open and Haieghly was gone when she awoken.
Haieghly has never been found and no charges have ever been filed.

Misty was sentenced to 25 yrs on a drug charge.
At least LE got her on something.

( And Malik:

"Police initially said Malik walked away from his home around 5:45 p.m. Sunday. His mother had been checking on dinner when she realized that her son was gone, Malik's father says. The screen door was shut, but the main door was open, police told the station."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mother-of-missing-arkansas-boy-fears-that-he-may-have-been-kidnapped/

"The father of Malik Drummond was arrested Tuesday night for the death of the missing Searcy toddler."

http://katv.com/news/local/father-of-mailk-drummond-arrested-and-charged-with-toddlers-death

*awful photos of where he was eventually found at above link)

69284555fd9450828fa5168e130b257c.jpg
dd1cebf18f47c8fca586d860277e2a77.jpg

What I had in mind won't work. I was imagining a festival. It doesn't sound like there are big gatherings. That's what would be needed to make it work. Maybe a booth at the next big city event?

Yes, good idea...I rememberJessica Heeringa's mother did this, booths...I believe the Patty's have as well ( Abby and Libby).

(For reference, Jessica H, suspected victim of Serial Killer Jeffrey Willis. Her remains have not been found yet. Her thread was a tually the first thread I ever started on WS...:(

MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-1)

Yay!!!

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Texas-group-returns-to-search-for--476468403.html

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) A special Texas search team is returning to Wichita to continue their search for missing five-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

Texas EquuSearch temporarily suspended their search on March 6 after receiving credible information on another case that needed immediate attention.

The team's founder Tim Miller told Eyewitness News that Equusearch will return Monday morning to follow up on new information provided by detectives.

Miller couldn't disclose the location the team would be searching.

Yay!!!

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Texas-group-returns-to-search-for--476468403.html

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) A special Texas search team is returning to Wichita to continue their search for missing five-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

Texas EquuSearch temporarily suspended their search on March 6 after receiving credible information on another case that needed immediate attention.

The team's founder Tim Miller told Eyewitness News that Equusearch will return Monday morning to follow up on new information provided by detectives.

Yay!!

Time to read thread 10!!! I feel so lost and confused. [emoji31]

I just don't understand why she hasn't been bailed out. It's just a misdemeanor count presently. Maybe her family is waiting for her to get an atty and get her bail lowered?
Maybe she has a long history of drug abuse and her family thinks this might teach her a good lesson?
Maybe she's safer in jail with the community uproar about
Lucas missing under her watch?

Because she has those other charges that are "hold for state warrant." So her family pays a bondsman $5k, a d she's rearrested before she even leaves, and they're out $5k.

Yay!!!

So happy to see this!

Yay!!!

New information provided by the detectives? Let's hope it leads to Lucas!

So glad they are coming back.

cache.php
cache.php

Okay, so what I have noticed is that the incident number on the WPD Media Report related to EG's arrest is 18C011466. The police reference on this ss is 18C010693. I've looked at the media and arrest reports for that number and can't find it. I'll look again.

Okay, so what I have noticed is that the incident number on the WPD Media Report related to EG's arrest is 18C011466. The police reference on this ss is 18C010693. I've looked at the media and arrest reports for that number and can't find it. I'll look again.

Sometimes high profile case info is deleted off of these daily call logs. We saw that happen in the Sherri Papini case.

It is just a conversation between Emily and an unknown party. She explains to this unknown party that she was going to lose visitation with her boys because of a domestic incident that happened between her and Jonathan while her boys were there. She said that her boys went back and told their dad what happened.

I was thinking before reading this that Emily may have resented Lucas enough to intentionally fatally harm him, but now I'm left wondering if her real source of resentment was JH. Kind of like, we'll he may have caused me to lose visitation with my boys so I'll show him. I don't know, like others have said, it's nearly impossible to try and think like someone who is capable of harming a child, especially one they've been entrusted to care for.

attachment.php
Not sure if this will work have never done screen shot before with snip it tool

attachment.php

Attachments

• EGcharges.jpg
    EGcharges.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 387
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online