Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it’s an opinion/editorial site

thanks I wasn't sure, I read some of his other articles on things in the Wichita area and seemed pretty factual. But was unsure as his writing style is a bit differentl

Did they also search the water and culverts behind Home Depot/YMCA, that parallel the 96?

Is it legal to possess Chloro weform in the state of Kansas?
That's where my head is going. Possibly she knocked the kids out with chloroform. Maybe there were traces of it in the 1 year old and that was the child endangerment relating to drugs charge. Remember, Lucas didn't nap with his other family. He did with EG and had to wear a diaper during that time and bedtime. Because he was too drugged from chloroform to wake up to go potty?

IMO you are over thinking. That would be a much more serious charge than this. She is not even charged with aggravated endangerment. Her current charge is basically given when it's determined the child was in a situation where something bad could have happened, but didn't. Common for leaving a child home alone, etc.

ETA:. I realized I sounded rude, and that wasn't my intention! I was just trying to say child endangerment is a charge used when nothing bad actually happened to the child, but the situation surrounding the child wasn't good. If that makes sense. Sorry for sounding short...I'm super tired.

For those close to the case or members of LE who may shed some light... what are the most likely predictions for EG's upcoming appearance before the judge again this week? Will additional charges be added? Will she bond out? And how does this impact the current search for LH? TIA

Hmmmm....visitation? Where and when? What were the logistics of this arrangement? Tia. This could be very important if she had to go pick them up, etc, etc...we're the other kids there? What is the vicinity of the pickup location IF there was one? (Catching up, maybe I'll come across it so sorry if already posted.).
RSBM
I meant to answer this earlier.
By extrapolation from the various news articles about her visitation, dates and times reported by the neighbor seeing the boys, and the ex’s court filing, it looks like she has visitation every Sunday for a few hours. (Neighbor saw them 2/11, ex made report of events occurring 2/4, called to reschedule 2/18 visit when he saw news of Lucas missing). As for pickup location that is unknown. All that was said about that was in the Butler County court docs that she had to have a licensed driver with her to pickup the boys because of her restricted license
Given that Lucas was last confirmed by VI seen Friday Feb 16, and her next visit with the boys should have been Sunday Feb 18, did that prompt the 911 call? Knowing the boys would know Lucas *should* be there but he wasn’t, so the call was made to explain it away? *speculation and IMO*
(Question/ for articles that have been previously linked when I talk about them like this do I need to link them again?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM
I meant to answer this earlier.
By extrapolation from the various news articles about her visitation, dates and times reported by the neighbor seeing the boys, and the ex’s court filing, it looks like she has visitation every Sunday for a few hours. (Neighbor saw them 2/11, ex made report of events occurring 2/4, called to reschedule 2/18 visit when he saw news of Lucas missing). As for pickup location that is unknown. All that was said about that was in the Butler County court docs that she had to have a licensed driver with her to pickup the boys because of her restricted license
Given that Lucas was last confirmed by VI seen Friday Feb 16, and her next visit with the boys should have been Sunday Feb 18, did that prompt the 911 call? Knowing the boys would know Lucas *should* be there but he wasn’t, so the call was made to explain it away? *speculation and IMO*
(Question/ for articles that have been previously linked when I talk about them like this do I need to link them again?)

I've wondered this too. Saturday evening was the last chance she had before someone (her bio sons) would realize something was up.

Are the Home Depot dumpsters locked up (next to Chisholm Park)?

Don’t know but I can check. But if EG has lived here for any length of time, she will know that Home Depot has parking lot security cameras as they caught BTK on it. It was clear enough of a picture to see what vehicle BTK was driving accurately, and that was 10 or so years ago. If I was trying to do something illegal, that is one of the places I’d avoid for sure.

This may have already been confirmed.
"Police divers searched bodies of water when the search returned to Chisholm Creek"

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204521784.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I put a link up for that buried within a thread, tho finding it would be an unnecessary challenge for sure [emoji849]. But what I didn’t see was if they looked in any of the fishing ponds around there. Have you come across that information at all? Your source was different from mine.

Did they also search the water and culverts behind Home Depot/YMCA, that parallel the 96?

None that I’m aware of, but IMHO, it’s unlikely she would have gone there because of its location next to K96 and it’s clearly visible at all hours. She would not be able to get there easily because of fencing around the back wall of the stores there. Other than parking right on the on ramp, she has no other access.

If she has any screenshots on her FB page, it should show the carrier at the top

I found pictures on her FB selling a phone a few months ago. I will post it with a link in a minute. She also has screenshots from her phone posted because of her fascination with things containing certain number sequences on them.

I found pictures on her FB selling a phone a few months ago. I will post it with a link in a minute. She also has screenshots from her phone posted because of her fascination with things containing certain number sequences on them.

Looks like it’s Verizon according to this photo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155238785923250&set=gm.1583847845027846&type=3

c3b9ac7485f20e5bea3f6f10a27d28e9.jpg

I think so also. So the cousin asking has me confused. I don't think they will get any where. It has to come from EG herself. imo

ETA: Paddleboader It is not that I don't believe you. Just going off what I have seen in other cases.

Wondering if the cousin is actually trying to get a Pro Bono attorney rather than a public defender. That would make more sense if the cousin is involved.

Is this the cousin Emily has thrown under the bus saying Lucas' bruises happened when he was at her house?

If I was EG I sure wouldn't be trusting the person I threw under the bus to find me a good attorney lol!!

BBM
That's what I think she's hoping for too. That he won't be found for a long time if ever and the elements would have destroyed evidence of COD. I doubt she made mistakes like CA showing homicide. I think she learned from CA's case and maybe others.

Honestly, unless she broke his skull, or strangled him and the hyoid bone was broken, it's likely already to late to determine COD.

I remember now that you had told us that. That is exactly how I have seen it happen before. I mainly follow the court cases here on WS, so I see that side of it more frequently. I follow the court cases after the crimes have been committed as it isn't has hard on me and I like to see the justice served for the family's.

Sorry for the off topic, but good for you. I know it's rough because a parent's instinct is always to help their kids, but you're doing the right thing. If you paid for an attorney you'd just be enabling his bad behavior.

Okay, so what I have noticed is that the incident number on the WPD Media Report related to EG's arrest is 18C011466. The police reference on this ss is 18C010693. I've looked at the media and arrest reports for that number and can't find it. I'll look again.

That number 18CO10693 is her case number with the courts. It will only be listed in official court documents as it’s not common practice to reveal that on any kind of media. 18 is the year, CO stands for the type of case (for instance DM means domestic court) and the rest is in sequential order of cases filed.

https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/courtCodes

Some of you have wondered why Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch compared EG to Casey Anthony. I never followed the CA case but knew the bare minimum, and a couple nights ago finished a book published before the trial because it was quicker than reading the zillions of threads on here. Here are a couple thoughts I came up with, since the case is fresh in my mind:

1. Casey was quite the partier. EG has had issues with drug use preventing her from having custody of her two older boys, and currently as she is in jail for endangering a child due to an incident involving drugs.

2. Casey was a pathological liar. Clearly EG is withholding information, and I wonder as many as you have if her account of the black man and white woman is similar to "Zanny the Nanny" in CA's case.

3. Casey seemed very jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Casey's mom. In her eyes Caylee may have loved her grandma more than her, and she knew her grandma was better at caring for her. Pure speculation, but I wonder if EG's relationship with JO involved similar feelings. EG knew JO loved Lucas dearly, and likely Lucas was very happy to see JO for visitation. Even though EG (to put it mildly) did not seem to care for Lucas, I bet it made her mad or jealous to see someone fawning over and truly caring about him. And acting like a loving parent, which she was not.

4. EG has purposely given LE false information. Caylee Anthony initially told so many lies that were so transparent it was incredible. Perhaps EG has done the same. She's likely acting clueless as to why her lies don't make sense. Perhaps she gave LE the "tip" about the park to throw them off somehow? JMO.

5. Casey showed little emotion or concern when she explained her daughter had been "kidnapped" by the nonexistent nanny a month before she reported her missing. Maybe it was just me but from what I've seen from EG's jailhouse interview, she did not seem panicked or distraught that her stepchild could be out there suffering and needed to be found immediately. Mostly she just off-handedly mentioned the 2 strangers she invited into her home, and reiterated why Lucas was wearing a pull-up.

6. Both Casey and EG clearly put themselves first to the detriment of their children. Casey resented not having enough partying freedom (although it seems she managed to party nonstop by dumping Caylee off at various friends' houses and her parents all the time) and there's a good chance EG resented Lucas, having to take care of him when he was not even her own son, and getting in the way of her fun (in her mind, with the drug endangerment charges it sounds like she still got to have her "FUN" even with kids).

Just some thoughts I had...

As for your #2 - it's similar to Zanny the Nanny but for me is even more similar to the two that supposedly took little baby Delano (Wilson?). The two which, when a sketch artist actually donated their own time and resources to come up with sketches, looked like two characters from the Grand Theft Auto video game.

I guarantee you there was no one outside her house that day or any day. It's a complete lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth