Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming here that were were checks on her phone pings ?
People rarely go outside their home w/o their phone these days..........

IMO JH doesn't believe EG has abused Lucas - he has his own instances of violence against adults and children so to him he might not believe EG has done anything wrong.

I agree. I believe I've said it here before - I don't think they consider how they treat their children/allow their chldren to be treated to be abusive, neglectful or endangering. I think they see themselves as decent parents who use corporal punishment and think that everyone else who says otherwise is just out to get them or blowing it out of proportion. Very scary.

All of this has a very calculated, strategic feel to me, moo (designed by LE/attorneys....)...

Will have to see what happens tomorrow.

*eta: I have nothing to add at this time that you guys haven't already mentioned.

This case will tear your heart out. If you can stand it, look it up. Those sick people even have video tapes of their abuse and another adult was aware, living in the house, and did nothing to help this boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

:( :cry:

Can't go there ..... It's one thing to hear about abuse.. another thing entirely to see videos and photos.
Drives the horror of it home -- like words do not.
Never have I thought people needed the death penalty like that sperm donor and step "mom".

And how could that older man see/hear that and go about his business like it was nothing ?
I'd have gone insane if I didn't do something.
And another reason why I think there need to be stiffer penalties for those who don't try to help the child escape... or at least report it.
:moo:

Adrian's Act. If this ever goes through, it will require anyone who is a witness to abuse to report it. I think that they can serve jail time and/or be fined if they know of abuse and do not report it. I'm not sure of the specifics. This needs to pass.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article150817807.html

In Lucas' case, though, family reported it and was rewarded by no longer being able to visit with Lucas ever again. They even had pictures of the bruising, and the cops in NM saw them as well and said that they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't in their jurisdiction.

Now that, too, should be perhaps Lucas' ACT- there should be no jurisdiction if a child is abused- what difference does it make it make if police in a different state see it? Abuse is abuse! Don't turn away family trying to get help for that child by saying you can't help them because they're from a different state- that is BS. Heaven forbid, though, if that family tried to save him by kidnapping him, you can bet your last dollar they'd not only be found by LE, but the villagers would vilify them for trying to save the poor kid from abuse. Then again, you do have vindictive exes out there that would claim abuse for revenge, too.

As far as Adrian's father and step mother go? Life in prison is far too kind of a punishment for what they did to that darling little boy. I still am horrified by the things they caught on all those cameras that they installed in their home. Did they enjoy watching the abuse over and over again after he died on those cameras? They make me sick.............

Yeah, that quote is something. Does he know? 'cause that quote sounds like he does.

I hate this very very much.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly MOO

Tim has all of the volunteers he needs for tomorrow. I’ll make a post if he requests more.

Agreed with above poster.
Some people tried to help Lucas.
He was failed by more than the one who possibly murdered and 'disappeared' him .

I hope those who reported Lucas' abuse know that they did try ...this is not their fault !!!!

In Lucas' case, though, family reported it and rewarded by no longer being able to visit with Lucas ever again. They even had pictures of the bruising, and the cops in NM saw them as well and said that they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't in their jurisdiction.

Now that, too, should be perhaps Lucas' ACT- there should be no jurisdiction if a child is abused- what difference does it make it make if police in a different state see it? Abuse is abuse! Don't turn away family trying to get help for that child by saying you can't help them because they're from a different state- that is BS. Heaven forbid, though, if that family tried to save him by kidnapping him, you can bet your last dollar they'd not only be found by LE, but the villagers would vilify the for trying to save the poor kid from abuse. Then again, you do have vindictive exes out there that would claim abuse for revenge, too.

As far as Adrian's father and step mother go? Life in prison is far too kind of a punishment for what they did to that darling little boy. I still am horrified by the things they caught on all those cameras that they installed in their home. Did they enjoy watching the abuse over and over again after he died on those cameras? They make me sick.............

I think that is an AMAZING idea. Make mandatory reporting a nationwide thing. SAVE these poor babies!

(Wow, well done...I've seen many cases here where Dateline was mentioned as an idea for getting the word out...I can't say I've ever seen it come to fruition...:thinking: )

Eta: or did you mean online "Missing in America"... (I've seen that, Heather Elvis....)

Thanks to , Maricela was on Dateline

Probably not the case but could LE have convinced JH to work with them. Since JH has been somewhat reticent to speak its interesting he randomly said this. Perhaps LE asked him to specifically state this knowing it would get back to EG and somehow soften her heart toward JH and the whole situation so she doesn’t have her guard up? I guess we know this isn’t likely but still think it’s worth suggesting

I wonder tho, could the DA challenge the assertion that they’re married given her early statements? Stating she was live in girlfriend not stepmom?

Common law marriage is recognized in Kansas, so I think spousal privilege can still be applied.
IANAL though.
Maybe someone with more legal understanding can chime in.

Tim has all of the volunteers he needs for tomorrow. I’ll make a post if he requests more.

Thank you for everything . I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

ETA: Don't forget to take care of yourself. I know you want to help but I imagine all of this is emotionally draining and I don't want you to feel like you cannot take a breather if you need to.

In Lucas' case, though, family reported it and rewarded by no longer being able to visit with Lucas ever again. They even had pictures of the bruising, and the cops in NM saw them as well and said that they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't in their jurisdiction.

Now that, too, should be perhaps Lucas' ACT- there should be no jurisdiction if a child is abused- what difference does it make it make if police in a different state see it? Abuse is abuse! Don't turn away family trying to get help for that child by saying you can't help them because they're from a different state- that is BS. Heaven forbid, though, if that family tried to save him by kidnapping him, you can bet your last dollar they'd not only be found by LE, but the villagers would vilify the for trying to save the poor kid from abuse. Then again, you do have vindictive exes out there that would claim abuse for revenge, too.

That was police officers in El Dorado that refused to even look at Lucas because the abuse took place outside of their jurisdiction :(

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

That was police officers in El Dorado that refused to even look at Lucas because the abuse took place outside of their jurisdiction :(

I’m so sorry. Don’t even have the words tonight and cannot imagine how you feel. That makes me beyond sick. We’ve all got your back and here if you need anything at all. Saying prayers for you guys and Lucas tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am feeling optimistic and positive here as far as LE having some leads, and/or strategy & direction. Getting a good feeling that LE is closing in, moo.

Question is, do they have any additional charges they will bring forth tomorrow?

Again, so many questions for (and about) JH...

I placed myself in time out for most of the day (from WS and SM) for fear of commenting out of emotion. There is a lot happening behind the scenes in addition to what the media has released.

Tim and TEQ have specific search areas they’re focusing on, but they don’t want it announced publicly. I’m very confident they’re on the right track though.

At the hearing tomorrow I expect an order of continuance to be granted and the hearing to be rescheduled until late April.

There is so much more I wish I could say, but there will be a time and place for that to happen. Right now we need to focus on finding Lucas. I don’t want to have to make a future post that he’s been missing for a month, two months, a year...

No words needed. (Says the girl who has put a gag order on herself...) Just sayin’. Here if you need anything. Hang in there. Thank you for all you do - for Lucas and so many others. :hugs:

I thought the uncle from NM said the same thing- they couldn't do anything about it because not only it wasn't in their jurisdiction, but that they were from out of state as well.

I’m so sorry. Don’t even have the words tonight and cannot imagine how you feel. That makes me beyond sick. We’ve all got your back and here if you need anything at all. Saying prayers for you guys and Lucas tonight.

RMT, you take care of yourself too, and all of you guys out there running around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member