Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF there is a lawyer on here maybe they can explain....however from what I found, It is possible, the 'high' bond, could be a result of a court order by Butler County Courts along with failure to follow the Judges rules about drugs. Also, in the article, which I will make a few snips below, any contact with any other children could be in jeopardy because of smoking marijuana.....this is what I take from the article.

EG "has had anger issues and until a few months ago was allowed only supervised visits with her own two young sons, according to court records." This would be Butler County.

"A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys’ father." This would be in 2017

EG had unneeded confrontation, bad language, in front of and to the children. The children father said she assaulted him while he 'held' them. EG would fight people she dated, broke windows.

Whatever rules Butler County Judge set up, was going to slowly allow EG to have more parenting time after she completed certain courses.

"The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children."

EG filed an affidavit and said she was "“fit and proper parent,” was “stable and clean from any illicit drugs” and should be able to “spend quality, alone time” with her children."

The bond could have been high because of the anger issues, physical assault, and drug use....all which violated Butler County orders, even though this was now taking place in Sedgwick County. I wonder, if EG is released, if she could be picked up by Butler County for violation of court orders?

The below is a good article by the Wichita Eagle Newspaper.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Most likely the high bond is also due to EG not following previous court orders about attending parenting classes. The bond is set based on the severity of the crime among other factors so the courts can’t ask for a million dollar bond on a minor charge. There is a scale, I wish I could remember where to find that information, but I’m drawing a blank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pictures. Looked back at texts and I arrived at 6:13. I have no idea when she left the parking lot. Just gross thinking we were so close to crossing paths.

Go take a shower. [emoji9]

I would love to know why they have not searched landfills. Like this is one question I wish would be answered.

No pictures. Looked back at texts and I arrived at 6:13. I have no idea when she left the parking lot. Just gross thinking we were so close to crossing paths.

Wow, how odd to think you could be on the surveillance footage LE has been analyzing! What a strange coincidence...

And it’s very telling that the charge for LH was initially charged but then dropped, Lucas was not with her.

I think they are just saving it in case she bails out. She Is right where she needs to be and she isn't going anywhere. jmo

Well, IMO, if someone admits to doing something illegal to the police investigating, then likely they did something MUCH bigger than they are admitting. How many people would even volunteer the information of smoking pot to an officer?? You might say "I couldn't have robbed the bank! I was at so and so's house at that time!" But you wouldn't say "I was smoking a few bowls with so and so at that time!"...

I kick in the gut reading that about her and the baby being at Olive Garden. WHY in the name of hades would you do that? Don't people realize there are cameras everywhere! So she may have had to admit to being at OG that evening, but, where did she say Lucas was? If she says he was home alone, then just fry her. It was like hearing about little Sherin Mathews all over again. Leaving a child home alone to go out to eat. SICK SICK SICK!

I feel like she admitted to smoking 3 bowls because she knew it was on her messages with JH and LE was going to see it anyways .... ? IMO

I would love to know why they have not searched landfills. Like this is one question I wish would be answered.
ESO is the expert...if I recall correctly she said that the process is managed in such a way that the chances are greatly reduced.

IMO....some remote place with little foot traffic.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Ive seen LE answer this question on another case. It is a monumental effort to try to search a landfill and LE typically will not do that unless they know for sure that is what she did with the child.

If they can prove that is what she did then they will definitely put the resources into looking there. Like if they had a witness seeing her dumping something in a trash bin or something along those lines.
Or her admitting to doing that.

Where is EG saying Lucas was while she and baby were at the OG?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve dined with just my older children- not just me and one year old daughter .... 🤷🏼*♀️
I have dined many times with just me and a baby, or a toddler, or both. We go on dates. It's fun for them!

Was it ever confirmed that Lucas was seen on be 16th? I thought someone said earlier that a VI confirmed that he was but I can’t find it anywhere. If so, I thought it would be helpful to piece that in with the new times reported today. TIA!

Well, IMO, if someone admits to doing something illegal to the police investigating, then likely they did something MUCH bigger than they are admitting. How many people would even volunteer the information of smoking pot to an officer?? You might say "I couldn't have robbed the bank! I was at so and so's house at that time!" But you wouldn't say "I was smoking a few bowls with so and so at that time!"...

I kick in the gut reading that about her and the baby being at Olive Garden. WHY in the name of hades would you do that? Don't people realize there are cameras everywhere! So she may have had to admit to being at OG that evening, but, where did she say Lucas was? If she says he was home alone, then just fry her. It was like hearing about little Sherin Mathews all over again. Leaving a child home alone to go out to eat. SICK SICK SICK!

Is the OG:

a) idiot factor? "Duh, didn't think about the cameras"
b) trying to be clever? "This will give me an alibi. I'll have to admit I left Lucas at home b/c he was to sick to go"
c) evil plan? "I'll be seen at OG and the person helping me can drive in the opposite direction an dispose of Lucas (hurts to type that)

My hormones have me fuming over this!!

I hope that whatever happened to Lucas happened prior to going to dinner. I pray that Emily didn’t take her daughter and rub it in Lucas’ face that he didn’t get to go to a nice dinner with them.

Happens all the time. One of the most heartbreaking facts when it comes to abused children is that parents will often focus the abuse on one child. A popular thing is to starve a child yet eat in front of them. In my practicum there was a little girl whose mom would lock her in her room from the time she got home from school til it was time to take her to school. She would then seek respite care for her daughter so she could take her other children to places like the zoo and the park, her excuse for leaving the little girl behind was that she had “behavior problems”, which only the mom had ever observed.

I have dined many times with just me and a baby, or a toddler, or both. We go on dates. It's fun for them!

My youngest is a monster lol and I say that with love in my heart. I just don’t believe it was just EG and the baby girl. She is not that kind of mom IMO. I hate even using the word mom and EG in the same sentence. She contradicts everything a mom stands for...

Let's stick ideas that would have happened in the dark hours on the evening of the 16th through sometime on the 17th. That's the timeline a VI pointed towards, and our VIs know a lot more than what the media knows but they can't share the info.

I'm sure the OG situation will make sense once either EG gets a second charge of child endangerment for that night or when LE holds a presser ... which won't be until they have something to report I suspect.

One thing I’ve come across in my research is abusive parents will leave children home alone but restrained and/or locked in a closet or tight space if the child has multiple signs and injuries from abuse. It’s that restraint that causes the children to die due to suffocation. Maybe that is what happened.....she left LH at home, restrained, and when she came home, he had died.

The other thing I’m seeing is it’s common for spouses to stand by their “accused” partner for self preservation reasons. They don’t want to have to face the fact they left their child in the hands of a killer. JH needs for EG to not be guilty so there was nothing he could have done to prevent LH’s disappearance. Give it time.......

BBM
Good post/thoughts!
Understandable, and I even agree with some of it but I'm not convinced "time" (or evidence) is all dad is lacking in order to gain a full understanding of the situation.

Example: A babysitter or nanny with excellent references and a clear background check, innocently loses your child. Regardless of the outcome or their definite Innocence in the outcome, would you hire them to babysit any of your children again in the future?

I would not.

Of course but we are talking Olive Garden here. You know the place where they bring out a ton of breadsticks.

Im sorry but I am willing to bet some serious money she was not alone with just her and 1 infant.
All JMO of course.

I think they are just saving it in case she bails out. She Is right where she needs to be and she isn't going anywhere. jmo

If memory serves, the child endangerment charge can’t be recharged with an added name. It’s the crime that is charged and the names are just who the “victims” are. If LH was there but they left him off, he can’t be included on a different charge. In other words the crime is child endangerment, the number of counts is the number of victims. She’s only been charged with one count so that tells me LH was not with her. The endangerment is probably her driving to Olive Garden under the influence of marijuana.

Maybe EG disposed of LH somewhere between their house and the OG and she chose to eat at the OG so she could drive by the area to see if there was any activity?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members