Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably from someone who has always enabled EG out of a false sense of guilt and love, whoever has always helped her in times of trouble.
jmo

I am wondering more on the lines of a side gig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCAA will be center stage through Saturday I’m afraid. With all the extra people in town though I wonder if they would show the flyer at the arena on screen between games maybe?

So, I contacted the arena for the game and asked them if a flyer could be posted via video or just on the premises. Hopefully I'll get some reply before the game on the 15th.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

NCAA will be center stage through Saturday I’m afraid. With all the extra people in town though I wonder if they would show the flyer at the arena on screen between games maybe?

Great idea!!!

So, I contacted the arena for the game and asked them if a flyer could be posted via video or just on the premises. Hopefully I'll get some reply before the game on the 15th.

Awesome! Hopefully they will!

The dates and times that we were using yesterday are still applicable. OG doesn’t change the timetable.

Good to know. I will stay focused. Now let's find this sweet little boy and let his family get some closure.

Awesome!!!!! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The two calls could be curbside pickup. Calling in to order and calling in to pick up? I suppose there's an app for that now. Maybe no phone call necessary.

I wonder if there is a pattern to when she sends Lucas to her cousins. Does she need a "break" on Saturdays to "prepare" for Sunday visits with her older boys. Clean the house up for prying eyes and get some one-on-one time with the baby?

Actually, now that I type that, it seems to me there was talk at the beginning of the case of not seeing abuse to Lucas until after the baby was born. Maybe he started being sent somewhere on a regular basis then so new mom Emily could get a "break" when Dad was away.

I'm sure Emily's "explanation" of Lucas missing out on the OG trip is redacted.

I also wonder if he generally tried to use gift cards instead of allowing unfettered access to cash, or if this was an actual gift.

Patience is a virtue. I'm working on it right now.

I feel like someone had to have seen him before 4-6 on the 16th or the VI would have mentioned that. Or atleast the vibe I got was the narrowed down search was 4-6 on 16th through the 17th when EG called 911 to report him missing- I so wish we could atleast know for a fact when he was last seen!!!
I think we are getting the information we need by not getting any. We are asked to keep on task and focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 until reported missing. I have a feeling we can focus on the dark hours only, but that's just my hunch. I wish we new how many actual hours we need to fill - that would change how we view the map and possibles.

In my opinion, we have to give 30 minutes time to hiding and tidying up. Any other time is driving time. How much time do we need to fill?

Awesome!!!! Thank you, my friend! :)

No problem at all! Anything for that sweet boy. In all honesty I just don’t know how I’d handle finding him... Not that anybody would take it well but this Mama heart wants to save them all. Especially Lucas.

No problem at all! Anything for that sweet boy. In all honesty I just don’t know how I’d handle finding him... Not that anybody would take it well but this Mama heart wants to save them all. Especially Lucas.

I have thought about that a great deal. It would be a tough situation. I applaud your bravery!! :)

Hey everyone,

Please be careful about announcing where you will be looking or searching. This is a public forum and anyone could be reading here.

Just a suggestion, but it might be safer to discuss future search plans via PM.

You, my friend, are the bomb-diggety.

Since its a downer message, they might deny it. Does anyone want to hand out flyers in the parking lot? I'll pay to get them printed if kinko's/staples/office depot of whatever the local print store is doesn't want to donate them.

Hey everyone,

Please be careful about announcing where you will be looking or searching. This is a public forum and anyone could be reading here.

Thank you!!! We will move to messages for further offline discussion! :)

You, my friend, are the bomb-diggety.

Since its a downer message, they might deny it. Does anyone want to hand out flyers in the parking lot? I'll pay to get them printed if kinko's/staples/office depot of whatever the local print store is doesn't want to donate them.
If I don't hear from them by mid-day tomorrow I plan on calling the home office .

I believe cadavar dogs can differentiate stool from decomp. Stool breaks down into electrolytes. Decomp is a different smell and different process. I guess it would be dependent on the dogs training and experience. Oak Ridge says dogs can smel 12 feet deep. HMM. Just a thought.https://www.inverse.com/article/34350-cadaver-dogs-smell-death-corpse-police
Thanks for the link and the information. Helps me think more about my own theory that's been stuck in my head for days. It's a longshot by all means, but here's a location (non-specific but in that map):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...9a67a1f1b:0x4ad58e93749f426a!8m2!3d37.8251204
Many routes are available from the home but Andover is also on the way:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/S+E...0582,76914m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1
:thinking::moo:

I contacted them, too! Fingers crossed!

Hey everyone,

Duly noted.

The two calls could be curbside pickup. Calling in to order and calling in to pick up? I suppose there's an app for that now. Maybe no phone call necessary.

I wonder if there is a pattern to when she sends Lucas to her cousins. Does she need a "break" on Saturdays to "prepare" for Sunday visits with her older boys. Clean the house up for prying eyes and get some one-on-one time with the baby?

Actually, now that I type that, it seems to me there was talk at the beginning of the case of not seeing abuse to Lucas until after the baby was born. Maybe he started being sent somewhere on a regular basis then so new mom Emily could get a "break" when Dad was away.

I'm sure Emily's "explanation" of Lucas missing out on the OG trip is redacted.

I also wonder if he generally tried to use gift cards instead of allowing unfettered access to cash, or if this was an actual gift.

Patience is a virtue. I'm working on it right now.

IMO, the only significance of there being phone calls is that it shows her phone pinged in that area and that she was indeed driving under the influence, causing the child endangerment with her baby.

I think we are getting the information we need by not getting any. We are asked to keep on task and focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 until reported missing. I have a feeling we can focus on the dark hours only, but that's just my hunch. I wish we new how many actual hours we need to fill - that would change how we view the map and possibles.

In my opinion, we have to give 30 minutes time to hiding and tidying up. Any other time is driving time. How much time do we need to fill?

Wild guess - 6PM until 2AM? 8 hours?

I just got word that Tim and TEQ needs searchers for tomorrow. If anyone is available to help please message me for details. Sorry for the late notice. I just found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member