Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she means a hitter? Where only a small amount of MJ is put in at the tip? Might have just been easier to refer to it as a bowl...and no, not making excuses for her but damn, that is a LOT of marijuana if she really did mean bowls...

I think she's experienced, she knows what she's talking about

Ok I am going to sound dumb but what is bowls of MJ?

Where did she put Lucas?
A bowl is the part of the mj pipe where one puts the mj then light it and suck the smoke from the other end of the pipe.

Photo from this site, not me!! Lol

https://www.civilized.life/articles/how-to-buy-a-marijuana-pipe/
97bb21b07355e2e21f544439817cdc7c.jpg

Maybe just maybe JH has been coached by LE/FBI to say that "it's all good " if EG gets out. So when/if she does get out she feels comfy enough to confide in JH what really happened.

Back yards... lets gets some eyes on some back yards.....

I wonder why they didn't also charge her with driving under the influence?
Perhaps...she was not the one driving?

I believe to charge for that, you have to be caught in the act. I could be wrong on that, though.

In the facebook messages with JH mentioned in the article she said a couple of bowls (as an aside, how dumb do you have to be to put drug use in a facebook message?). For a daily user a couple of or even a few bowls is not at all out of the ordinary if you're just hanging out for an hour or so. But if she was just hitting it back to back for multiple bowls in a row it seems strange. She may have been relaxing and smoking for an hour or so before going to the restaurant and I knew quite a few people at her age who could and would do that in the late afternoon before dinner. But all were heavy/daily users so it wouldn't effect them the same way it would most people. JMO. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Af...e-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

I took a mental break from this case over the weekend. This morning I felt reenergized and ready to dive back in. Then the news of the affidavit came out today....

I ate dinner at that Olive Garden the same night. I went to Dillon’s next door after eating.

Disgusted doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings. I feel physically ill thinking about this....

Going to take a much needed break, once again..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Royals, how unsettling this must be for you.

Is it possible that Lucas was with her and the only reason we are not reading that is because this charge pertains only to the sister?
She was originally charged with two counts, which leads me to believe Lucas was probably with them?
This could account for the other charge, that was dropped because they were digging deeper. (Lucas)

No

I took a mental break from this case over the weekend. This morning I felt reenergized and ready to dive back in. Then the news of the affidavit came out today....

I ate dinner at that Olive Garden the same night. I went to Dillon’s next door after eating.

Disgusted doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings. I feel physically ill thinking about this....

Going to take a much needed break, once again..

Unsettling is an understatement. Did you by chance take any selfies or other pics that might show who was there, cars, etc. Did you see anyone taking pics?

Just got caught up! Those of you thata are good with Maps should look these locations up and see if there are areas around them that have not been searched.

The document goes on to say Glass made two phone calls on Feb. 16 at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The phone calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located.

From: http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Af...e-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

Not very important but Emily Glass's use of the phrase "a few" is different than what many would consider a few (3-4).

In her jail interview, she said she saw that weird/questionable couple A FEW days before Lucas was reported missing.
Did we determine that "sighting" was on the 11th? 6 days prior to Lucas being reported missing? So, does A FEW bowls mean 6 bowls?

If you look just at what she said, we don't know if she meant a few days prior to him being reported missing.
"I keep thinking, I keep thinking of what could have happened, you know, and I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman."

Does she mean a few days prior to reporting him missing, or a few days prior to something happening to Lucas? We assume that it's one of those things, but she doesn't give any detail.
There was a report that stated she gave the date of the 11th as the day she saw the strangers. It wasn't in her own words, and I'll be dipped if I can remember what article it was.

There was a time a few years back when I was a pretty heavy pot smoker. And even at my heaviest usage, I never smoked a 'few' bowls' in one trip to a location where I was comfortable smoking, whether 'few' meant 2 or 20 in my language (a few is 3-5, to me personally). Even when it was cheap, mild ditch weed. A few bowls over the course of the day? Yeah, I've done that, lots of times. But I can't imagine have a 'few' BOWLS in a short amount of time and being functional. Like everything else she says - something is off. IMO, she either misspoke and meant 'few hits off a bowl' (unlikely, IMO), or 'few bowls over the course of the whole day' (more likely).

That said - I'm curious about her personal idea of how many a 'few' is.

Yes.

I know you can’t answer this- was he being supervised at all that you know of ?!!! God my heart is hurting for you and everyone who loves Lucas.

After reading the article about Emily smoking pot and then going to Olive Garden it has me thinking even more that Lucas was gone before the 16th maybe even before Friday. :(

Maybe she means a hitter? Where only a small amount of MJ is put in at the tip? Might have just been easier to refer to it as a bowl...and no, not making excuses for her but damn, that is a LOT of marijuana if she really did mean bowls...

I think you’re right about the one hitter

Would it even be legal for her to drive to Olive Garden with a restricted license just to eat?
I've no clue.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads