Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts:

1. Is it normal for a landlord to have a tenet's phone number and to make random calls about things observed? I've lived in a few apts in my day and I can't recall ever once getting a phone call from the landlord about anything, if they needed to communicate with me it was always done via a letter left on my door. Also, do we even know if the LL knocked on the door? If the LL knocked on the door and Lucas was left with another person that person would have answered the door. Since no one else has yet been implicated in this crime I don't think there is another person, particularly because EG would have ratted that other person out by now in order to save her own behind.

2. I don't think EG left Lucas alone with another person while she went to OG. She seems very aware and paranoid about others perceptions of her, if she left Lucas with someone to go out to eat, especially on Lucas' father's dime, without including Lucas what kind of message would that communicate to Person X? They would think horribly of her and that's the sort of thing that would be told to someone else and would very quickly be spread through the grapevine to EG's other friends. EG desperately wants to be seen as a loving, caring mother. The only way I can see this scenario fitting in is if Person X was left at the house with Lucas while EG went to get OG take-out with the intention of returning home with the food. Has LE even indicated that she actually sat down at OG to eat and not gotten take out?

1. Very normal. My current and prior landlords mostly used texting and emailing for conversations but a call would not have been out of the ordinary.

I have wondered from very early on, why if she disposed of him during the night, she didn't report him missing in the morning. That would have been a more believable story than that he went missing during a 3 hour nap during the late afternoon. Which leads me to wonder if , in fact, she critically injured him during a rage the evening of the 16th, put him in the often discussed pull-up and put him to bed, not realizing that he was critically injured. She doesn't discover him until morning... which means she has to dispose of him during the daylight hours. Probably early morning...That would mean she would have to have put him in something like a duffel bag, suitcase, blanket, etc...

Which led me to wonder if there are common illegal dump sites in Wichita? I know here in Topeka, I can think of a couple of places full of tires, suitcases, furniture, you name it.. one more thing would not be noticed...seems like a good place to search.

Could that be the 5:43 phone call maybe?
‘I see your son why aren’t you answering the door?’

ETA- i know he’s not her actual son but the LL may not
Pure speculation
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji667] this

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Wow. Thank you, PB.

I have wondered from very early on, why if she disposed of him during the night, she didn't report him missing in the morning. That would have been a more believable story than that he went missing during a 3 hour nap during the late afternoon. Which leads me to wonder if , in fact, she critically injured him during a rage the evening of the 16th, put him in the often discussed pull-up and put him to bed, not realizing that he was critically injured. She doesn't discover him until morning... which means she has to dispose of him during the daylight hours. Probably early morning...That would mean she would have to have put him in something like a duffel bag, suitcase, blanket, etc...

Which led me to wonder if there are common illegal dump sites in Wichita? I know here in Topeka, I can think of a couple of places full of tires, suitcases, furniture, you name it.. one more thing would not be noticed...seems like a good place to search.

Welcome GypsyMoon :)

:welcome3:

!!!!NEW INFO!!!!! Does Lucas have a little brother as well because I've only ever heard of the little girl?

---------------------------------------------------

Lucas Hernandez Update: Neighbor says she saw missing boy two days before he vanished

Kansas boy Lucas Hernandez disappeared a month ago and as of today, there is still no signs of him.

KAKE reports that a neighbor, who spoke with boy’s stepmother, Emily Glass, at a vigil in early March, said the she saw 5-year-old Lucas just a few days before he disappeared.

“He came over with the little brother,” the neighbor said. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”

Lucas reportedly vanished two days later, on Saturday, February 17, at least according to Glass’ version of events. Police, volunteer teams, cadaver dogs, horses, ATVs, and drones have been assisting in the search for little boy, which included an organized grid search. So far, none of the searches yielded any results leading to Lucas.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...-saw-missing-boy-two-days-before-he-vanished/

First-time poster but I’ve been keeping up with this case since the first few treads. It breaks my heart that this sweet boy hasn’t been found yet.
I have a theory about what happened to LH, I’m not sure if this theory has been said before, but this is solely based on watching too much Law and Order and CSI. I’ve been thinking that after the LL left LH was hungry and wanted to feed himself. He may be tried to climb on stool/chair to maybe get a cereal box or something and fell and hit his head. He was sick or recovering from being sick and was hungry so he could’ve been woozy and stumbled. It is possible, please correct me if I am wrong, that he hit his head so hard that is caused his brain to swell and bled internally. So there wouldn't be blood to clean up or found by forensics. Breaks my heart to be writing this. This would’ve caused him to be brain dead, I am not sure how long after it would take for his heart to stop after that. But it is possible that she came home and found him and assumed he was sleeping because he was still breathing or something and she put him to bed. She may be checked on him before she went to bed and found him dead or woke up the next morning and found him. She also might not have wanted to call 911 when she got home if she thought he was hurt because in her whacked out mind she knew she would lose her kids once the police realized she was high and she didn’t want that. And at some point, I’m sure LE would’ve talked to LL and learned that LH was home alone. So, she selfishly covered it up. My heart breaks for this poor child and his family. I hope he is found soon and she goes away for a very long. I am hoping she gets angry and annoyed that things aren’t going her way and she rants to cellmate or slips up somehow or confesses.

I think upon hearing the news of little Lucas missing, the LL called LE to tell them he was by the house around 5:30, nobody answered the door, and Lucas was looking out the window at him. I think it's as simple as that to know that Lucas was seen alive at 5:30 p.m. on the 16th while EG was gone.
Now, once she got home what happened and when did it happen prior to 6:00 p.m. the 17th? We have a 24 hour window of which we have been told to think about late evening, wee morning hours, dark time.
Probably not heavily traveled hours. If we had a description of what she could be driving it might help jog someone's memory for seeing the car driving around.

!!!!NEW INFO!!!!! Does Lucas have a little brother as well because I've only ever heard of the little girl?

Lucas Hernandez Update: Neighbor says she saw missing boy two days before he vanished

Kansas boy Lucas Hernandez disappeared a month ago and as of today, there is still no signs of him.

KAKE reports that a neighbor, who spoke with boy’s stepmother, Emily Glass, at a vigil in early March, said the she saw 5-year-old Lucas just a few days before he disappeared.

“He came over with the little brother,” the neighbor said. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”

Lucas reportedly vanished two days later, on Saturday, February 17, at least according to Glass’ version of events. Police, volunteer teams, cadaver dogs, horses, ATVs, and drones have been assisting in the search for little boy, which included an organized grid search. So far, none of the searches yielded any results leading to Lucas.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...-saw-missing-boy-two-days-before-he-vanished/

I saw this earlier too. EG sent her older boys with LH to play at the neighbors home. I think this was just mixed up reporting.

I think this has to be referring to the 1 year old girl or one of EG's older sons came over with Lucas and Lucas is the little brother referenced.

First-time poster but I’ve been keeping up with this case since the first few treads. It breaks my heart that this sweet boy hasn’t been found yet.
I have a theory about what happened to LH, I’m not sure if this theory has been said before, but this is solely based on watching too much Law and Order and CSI. I’ve been thinking that after the LL left LH was hungry and wanted to feed himself. He may be tried to climb on stool/chair to maybe get a cereal box or something and fell and hit his head. He was sick or recovering from being sick and was hungry so he could’ve been woozy and stumbled. It is possible, please correct me if I am wrong, that he hit his head so hard that is caused his brain to swell and bled internally. So there wouldn't be blood to clean up or found by forensics. Breaks my heart to be writing this. This would’ve caused him to be brain dead, I am not sure how long after it would take for his heart to stop after that. But it is possible that she came home and found him and assumed he was sleeping because he was still breathing or something and she put him to bed. She may be checked on him before she went to bed and found him dead or woke up the next morning and found him. She also might not have wanted to call 911 when she got home if she thought he was hurt because in her whacked out mind she knew she would lose her kids once the police realized she was high and she didn’t want that. And at some point, I’m sure LE would’ve talked to LL and learned that LH was home alone. So, she selfishly covered it up. My heart breaks for this poor child and his family. I hope he is found soon and she goes away for a very long. I am hoping she gets angry and annoyed that things aren’t going her way and she rants to cellmate or slips up somehow or confesses.

I wouldn't think this would be a posibility only because I think EG would have just said something like "i stepped into the garage, heard a thunk..." and found my charge on the floor .... She didn't. I think she killed him unfortunately.

bbm

The bold is the problem with that article as Emily was in jail in February so she could not have been at a vigil in March. jmo

I have a sense that if the VI’s have been given the ok to release more of what they have been having to hold back, we may be about to get more from LE. I tend to believe the fact that TES said they were broadening the search area to 100 miles is an indication more info has been gathered. (Even though we now understand they are leaving the area)
I'm pages behind so pardon me. I'm so glad if LE is going to search up to 100 miles away. It's a possibility IMHO.
Poor Lucas:(
Jmo

EG is withholding the truth because she has something to hide. Not because it was an accident. It's because there is something she cannot tell without incriminating herself.

Well that is just more confusion, because two days before LH disappeared EG would not of had her bio children with her. Is the reporter stating she spoke to the neighbor at the vigil in March and the neighbor told them about speaking with EG and shaking her hand?

Well that is just more confusion, because two days before LH disappeared EG would not of had her bio children with her. Is the reporter stating she spoke to the neighbor at the vigil in March and the neighbor told them about speaking with EG and shaking her hand?

I think that has to be it because otherwise it makes Zero sense

I thought the baby was closer to 2 years old.

Nope, just turned 1 in January.

Henry, I do like the look of that building (barn?) EG did a painting that included a barn of that shape and I wonder if buildings like that could be a draw for her? Of course at night time it wouldn't be so visible, but if it's something she's seen before on journeys maybe it could help her with choosing a location?

I wouldn't pick places by that criteria, but I do wonder if things like that might increase probabilities by 1 or 2%.

ETA the 3678 Haverhill looks like a great spot to pull off a larger road! I like the look of that one, too!

This is the one I want to go search right now. If I wasn't thousands of miles away.

I think upon hearing the news of little Lucas missing, the LL called LE to tell them he was by the house around 5:30, nobody answered the door, and Lucas was looking out the window at him. I think it's as simple as that to know that Lucas was seen alive at 5:30 p.m. on the 16th while EG was gone.
Now, once she got home what happened and when did it happen prior to 6:00 p.m. the 17th? We have a 24 hour window of which we have been told to think about late evening, wee morning hours, dark time.
Probably not heavily traveled hours. If we had a description of what she could be driving it might help jog someone's memory for seeing the car driving around.

We have been told Emily drives a white SUV, just not a make or model.
Perhaps one of the VI's can confirm that information for us?
There is one pictured on EG's facebook but obviously that doesn't verify it's hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper