Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First I have heard of this. Where is this info coming from?

The info about the speech impediment? It’s been in the media articles, his parents’ interview I think? He had a cleft palate that was repaired when he was a baby and he has a slight speech impediment now. His dad mentioned it in one article I’m sure. We discussed it some back in thread 8 or 9, about speech services and preschool in wichita....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The info about the speech impediment? It’s been in the media articles, his parents’ interview I think? He had a cleft palate that was repaired when he was a baby and he has a slight speech impediment now. His dad mentioned it in one article I’m sure. We discussed it some back in thread 8 or 9, about speech services and preschool in wichita....

yes! A VI had stated he was suppose to be recieveing speech services but either went a few times or not at all but wasn’t currently getting those services.

Hypothetically, if someone from the outside saw a child in a house, but didn’t see an adult, they wouldn’t necessarily assume the child was alone. They might just assume the adult didn’t want to talk to them or was avoiding them.

My first thought isn’t avoidance but maybe they’re in another room or just where I can’t see through the window.

Depends on how well I knew them as to what steps I take next. If it’s family, or a close friend I might tap on the window and tell the child to get mom or whoever. If it’s a business thing, I might knock on the door, wait a minute or two, knock again and if no answer then I’ll prolly leave a note or send a text to call me later....
I don’t think anyone is just going to assume oh the 5yo is home alone. Because you wouldn’t expect that, right?

Does anyone know .. has txeq had enough searchers. (Volunteers) Iam on spring break next week. (Hopefully he will be found by then) and would come down to help search.

I still don't have anything useful to finding Lucas, but checking in to see if any progress.

Wish there was a legal way to MAKE these perps talk in cases like this.

At that time of day it would be almost impossible to turn left (north) out of OG.... IMO.

The interesting thing is that the endangerment charges specified a 4-6pm time frame.
Calls (either incoming or outgoing were close to the 5-6 timeframe, what was it... 4:53 and 5:34?

So Emily and the 1 year old were gone from 4-6pm? How long does it take one adult and 1 child to eat a meal at Olive Garden? Not 2 hours. How many busy 1 year olds are likely to even last 2 hours?

She was JUST at Olive Garden the whole time? Dining? Doubtful.

Hypothetically, if someone from the outside saw a child in a house, but didn’t see an adult, they wouldn’t necessarily assume the child was alone. They might just assume the adult didn’t want to talk to them or was avoiding them.

I've been guilty of this. 😉

My first thought isn’t avoidance but maybe they’re in another room or just where I can’t see through the window.

Depends on how well I knew them as to what steps I take next. If it’s family, or a close friend I might tap on the window and tell the child to get mom or whoever. If it’s a business thing, I might knock on the door, wait a minute or two, knock again and if no answer then I’ll prolly leave a note or send a text to call me later....
I don’t think anyone is just going to assume oh the 5yo is home alone. Because you wouldn’t expect that, right?

My ex would not answer the door for anything if he decided he didn't want to. He didn't care if it was clearly obvious he was home. No kids in that situation, and I doubt he would answer the dang phone to say he wasn't home. Because he was home and avoiding, and in EGs case she is not home. We don't even know that a conversation was had during either phone call, here.

But my point is the landlord might've experienced tenants in the past who have been less-than-willing to answer the door. Maybe EG didn't even answer the phone if s/he tried to call, bc she saw the landlord's number. Or even if she says she isn't home, you are right, a person does not automatically jump to the conclusion that this child is home alone.

The interesting thing is that the endangerment charges specified a 4-6pm time frame.
Calls (either incoming or outgoing we're close to the 5-6 timeframe, what was it... 4:53 and 5:34?

So Emily and the 1 year old were gone from 4-6pm? How long does it take one adult and 1 child to eat a meal at Olive Garden? Not 2 hours. How many busy 1 year olds are likely to even last 2 hours?

Could you get an endangerment charge for getting high while a child is in your care? Maybe she sent JH a message around 4 saying she is going out to smoke?

MOO

Maybe she knew the landlord would be there around this time and she left to avoid him because she owed money she didn't have. She didn't take Lucas because he was sick and told him to stay in his room and stay quiet, and if the landlord saw him and did call EG, this could be why she was angry with Lucas. I also wonder if EG over-medicated Lucas to keep him quiet or make him sleep for extended hours.

I’ve read too many books in my life -but wouldn’t it be grand to think that landlord came back again Saturday to check on the house while EG was “napping” and kidnapped Lucas to free him from EG! I would love for that to be the case- clearly the landlord didn’t know much about EG like we know now but I would do anything for Lucas to be safe, bruise free, healthy, and had a nice home cooked meal☺️

We are all here for you Lucas- you are loved dearly!

I'm new here so I dont now how to paste a link. But... all restaurants when looked up on Google will show you how busy they are on any given day of the week and during the time period you're wanting to visit. Along with wait times and how long you can expect your visit to last. Very helpful info.

I'm new here so I dont now how to paste a link. But... all restaurants when looked up on Google will show you how busy they are on any given day of the week and during the time period you're wanting to visit. Along with wait times and how long you can expect your visit to last. Very helpful info.

Welcome to the group!

Calls (either incoming or outgoing were close to the 5-6 timeframe, what was it... 4:53 and 5:34?

Leave @ 4:00p drive takes how long?

Car seat in/out takes and extra min or two.

Order & wait for food. 15 min?
Eat with a baby. (I'm not sure the age of the baby.)
Make/take 2 calls.
Feeding, changing, pay bill.
Car seat, drive home in traffic.

2 hours seems reasonable to me.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But does it mean she really went to OG? She fb messaged JH to tell him that. I dont think police stated for sure she really went there. Thats her version. Maybe police know she didnt really go. Hmmmm, what was she doing?

I wonder if maybe Lucas answered the door and told the landlord that nobody was home and let him in to search for the cat? Because even a kid telling someone that their caregiver isn't home doesnt mean that they aren't. I can't even remember how many times I made my kids lie when church people came and knocked on my door. Yeah i know, I'm terrible.

I wonder if maybe Lucas answered the door and told the landlord that nobody was home and let him in to search for the cat? Because even a kid telling someone that their caregiver isn't home doesnt mean that they aren't. I can't even remember how many times I made my kids lie when church people came and knocked on my door. Yeah i know, I'm terrible.

LOL! I've done this!! It's easier for kids to just shut the door after saying the adults aren't home.... while we hid in the kitchen!

Although, I'm more thinking that whoever saw Lucas just saw him there, but did not interact with him.

Also odd imo that the calls from OG were at 4:53 and 5:43 IIRC.
She's highly obsessed with numbers.
Oops see this was just posted.
Link to EG facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG?__tn__=R
:moo:

i literally see 2 references to angels or new age stuff. Someone please point me to what is being considered an obsession with numbers? i could not find a single reference to numbers...

Also, I very into new age stuff, but other than the law of attraction, it does not factor into most of my days. If you looked in my house, it would appear that i am obsessed with mystical/mythical/new age, but i dont live my life by it.

IMO: whatever number stuff EG may or may not have been into, I 100% do not believe it plays apart in Little Lucas' disappearance.

JMO and all that jazz

LOL! I've done this!! It's easier for kids to just shut the door after saying the adults aren't home.... while we hid in the kitchen!

Although, I'm more thinking that whoever saw Lucas just saw him there, but did not interact with him.

Glad to see I'm not alone. :laughing: And yeah, you're right. After reading through a couple more posts I realized what PB was hypothesizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste