Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never been a huge fan of - i like the idea but in my experience i've seen people raise money for inappropriate things (imo) or there are horror stories about how the money was actually spent (some shared on the previous thread).

if this money were to be used "for the case" but inappropriately (re EG bail, lawyer etc), what happens? do donators get an update to their campaign? can they sue if the page was misleading/straight up dishonest about how to spend funds or are the terms created to protect campaign creators so its "donator beware"? do most people not donators not bother to take action if this happens? does step in?

unfortunately, im never surprised about how brazen people are online in terms of lying or embellishing but once it transfers to real life (in this case, we see EG get out on bail), thats when im curious what tangible, legal consequences come into play.

BBM.

Yeah, I once saw one for someone who "needed" to go to see Beyonce live! I KID YOU NOT :eek:

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.
I didn't see any reference to the sighting of her and the baby digging in the garden. Can it be added to the timeline?

So let me get this straight:

Daddy has been on botmode for the last 2 months solid...

...is convinced LE has been wrongfully pegging...

... a pregnant EG with his sons disappearance...

... therefore turns to the person who botched the LAST attempt for another go?

What am I missing kids?

So let me get this straight:

Daddy has been on botmode for the last 2 months solid...

...is convinced LE has been wrongfully pegging...

... a pregnant EG with his sons disappearance...

... therefore turns to the person who botched the LAST attempt for another go?

What am I missing kids?

That Daddy is a few cents short of a dollar.

That Daddy is a few cents short of a dollar.

:yeahthat:

I get it. Working long hours FAR from your kids is extremely hard. It drove me to drink not knowing when I could hold my baby girl again, and listen to my lil guy climb up & ask me a thousand trivial things. 15 minutes on the phone is so little when you feel the fullness of MISSING their little lives and them MISSING you in kind.

I stocked a little bar, gamed hard in the downtime and sent everything else I made back to the home unit.

On one trip back some seriously shaky ish went down with friends' partner I didn't ask for, put me in an extremely awkward situation I was not willing to compromise and risk our household over.

I get what it means to go insane looking EVERYWHERE for someone and having no idea even where to start, or who to trust. How the most obvious things yield nothing and what it means to just be floored that this world can keep turning.
It's taken me much longer to start rolling in the direction of seeking perspective from others closest to the fires...

BUT.

BUUUUUUUT.

I've now seen thousands of missing kids' families in their times of turmoil. There is no 'right way' to seek or grieve. What's done is done, all that can be asked is for mercy, wisdom, and grace as the stopped clock ticks mercilessly back to the same moment eternally.

All we get is Now to change our hearts and minds to do better. I hope those watching consider this subtle and infinite power.

<modsnip>

I really don't think they will be able to raise $28k, and will be totally shocked if it happens. Then with all of the Bombshell news the last few days I could be challenged greatly! :moo:

<modsnip>

<modsnip> My main thought is JH is a terrible judge of character and that common sense is lacking

I can't believe JH is entertaining "these people", they are inserting themselves into the situation that has absolutely nothing to do with them. He has let them into his home, given them things of Lucas, let them control a and they go and visit e.g. in jail. I am shocked and worried all at the same time. They have no business being involved at all.

I can't believe JH is entertaining "these people", they are inserting themselves into the situation that has absolutely nothing to do with them. He has let them into his home, given them things of Lucas, let them control a and they go and visit e.g. in jail. I am shocked and worried all at the same time. They have no business being involved at all.

He's looked at the options and finding none better (the ladies in his life), is forced to stand on his own footing.

Would that he'd thought a bit longer on the rationale that led him to this 'perfect storm', and perhaps, backed away from that angle long enough to ask of others whose children have vanished- ah hell what am I thinking? That's not how a real man takes charge!

Into the fray, intrepid soldier. Show em' all how it's done.

I kind of feel as if Jonathan is one of those people who is angry at the way people perceive him, but we perceive him that way because of his own actions? Does that make sense?

Sounds like Billie Jean Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mother). She was famously quoted after Hailey disappeared as saying, "Every day they don't find Hailey is a good day for me."

Hailey was eventually found, deceased, but to this day no one has been arrested for her murder.

Sounds like Billie Jean Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mother). She was famously quoted after Hailey disappeared as saying, "Every day they don't find Hailey is a good day for me."

Hailey was eventually found, deceased, but to this day no one has been arrested for her murder.

:eek::eek::eek: Sorry, WHAT?

Uhoh... You know I'm heading down that rabbit hole.

Since E.g. isn't cracking yet, I wish JH would flip on her..maybe she would see it as she is losing everything and finally talk.

:eek::eek::eek: Sorry, WHAT?

Uhoh... You know I'm heading down that rabbit hole.

Hailey's case brought me to WS. It is a rabbit hole for sure.

But I don't want to derail the discussion about little Lucas. There's still hope that justice will be served in this case.

I wonder what news today's articles will bring. Has Klein Investigations posted anything new on their FB page?

Quoting myself to ask @liltexans or @tricia if we're allowed to sleuth this guy, since the case he's associated with hasn't been announced.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Let me check with Tricia and see what she thinks. I'll get back to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member