Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! How heartbreaking! It seems (according to the article) like CPS came out quickly when the father of EG's older children reported the abuse by JH, so my question is, why does it seem like all abuse allegations (by multiple people) regarding Lucas were ignored?? I think this is disgusting!

I have no words........well......I have a LOT of words for <modsnip>EG & JH! OMG!!!! How many times does sweet Lucas have to SAY THEY HURT HIM for someone to listen??!!! I am even more heartbroken to hear of how many times he was reported and yet no one did a damn thing!!!

I do find the vomiting interesting. We knew he was "sick" but it seems clear it started after a beating. And does anyone want to place a bet those doctor's notes weren't real??!!! I would put $ on it she forged them. That she has a friend who works for a doctor and did the notes for her to keep her out of trouble.

I also find he "allegedly the father" comment interesting!

JMO
I was wondering about the possible forgery of the doctor notes too.

She is so full of crap in the reports to the police. Notice for the last two days in question. She always starts with him playing a game or watching a movie and then he is always sleeping before she does something else. I dont believe her at all

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie while she was cleaning............She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep......

Feb. 17, 2018: ..... she reported Lucas missing. She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game..............She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap......

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I feel physically ill! Poor lil guy! Dear Lord,please let him be found soon!! The little bit of comfort that I could find from that article came from the school nurse and his teacher. They WERE reporting it..and as a teacher,I know that it isn't done in a vacuum. Tons of reports to fill out. Did I read on here that another terrible case of abuse was overlooked in Kansas? I am following the Joe Daniels case and I saw protesters outside the courthouse today when his parents had some type of hearing. I wish there was some way we could make a law for these poor kids. so many people failed Lucas..THANK YOU to the ones who tried...my heart goes out to you!

Seeing it all written out like this makes my heart break even more for Lucas's family members. Is this the worst feeling of helplessness?! Seeing the bruises and calling authorities and nothing being done? Knowing you're sending him back to the care of EG and not being able to do anything about it? It's so heart-wrenching to imagine that agony, having to send that sweet little boy back to that volatile home.

I have no words........well......I have a LOT of words for <modsnip>EG & JH! OMG!!!! How many times does sweet Lucas have to SAY THEY HURT HIM for someone to listen??!!! I am even more heartbroken to hear of how many times he was reported and yet no one did a damn thing!!!

I do find the vomiting interesting. We knew he was "sick" but it seems clear it started after a beating. And does anyone want to place a bet those doctor's notes weren't real??!!! I would put $ on it she forged them. That she has a friend who works for a doctor and did the notes for her to keep her out of trouble

BBM
This was my first thought when I heard about the Dr.'s notes.

OMG, I&#8217;m so sick after that article.
I know JH isn&#8217;t in jail, but,,,,, I think he will be as well at some point. He wasn&#8217;t innocent in any of this.
Poor Lucas, my God!

Do articles like these get seen by the inmates in jail?
I&#8217;m really, really, really hoping they do !:tantrum:

And isnt this part below almost a clone of the Haleigh Cummings case.
LE needs to check her internet history to see if she researched that case right before Lucas went missing.
I sometimes think these vicious people study each other's cases to see what worked and what didnt work.

From the Wichita article about Lucas:

"She noted the back door was open about three-quarters of an inch because it wouldn’t shut."

This is from the Haleigh Cummings case:

"A rear door was propped open, detectives were told."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...appeal-fails-drugs-prison-20160705-story.html

I took another look at EG&#8217;s mugshot. The actual mugshot, not the sucky, whiny face she put on for the interview.
She is just evil. My jaw is still clenched.

December. Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD, but it’s not true. She lied...I wonder why?

she lied cause Jon does not know anything. She has been telling him lies as well. I bet when he asked about marks on the kids or asked Lucas why he had different marks EG already had Lucas trained in telling lies on where they came from. Not new in cases like this to hide abuse this bad from someone.

This JUST broke. Back with more...
ETA: Heartbreak warning, it's not easy to read in parts. Will be back with some quotes after I finish reading.

I'm jumping in even though I still have pages to read from this morning. I'm so angry. Glass gets mad at JH and takes it out on Lucas who is small and vunerable. It's textbook abuse and nothing new. :(

And shame, shame on JH! He's abusive too. And he moved a violent, abusive woman into his son's home.

IMO he doesn't need a PI to figure out who harmed Lucas, he just needs to take his blinders off.

Back to catching up...

December. Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD, but it’s not true. She lied...I wonder why?

I'm still not thinking clearly after reading the latest article. I need to read it again, but so far have not been able to bring myself to do that.

My immediate thought about why EG lied was that she abused Lucas (again) and needed someone to blame it on. She chose JO.

IMO, MOO, JMO

I do find the vomiting interesting. We knew he was "sick" but it seems clear it started after a beating. And does anyone want to place a bet those doctor's notes weren't real??!!! I would put $ on it she forged them. That she has a friend who works for a doctor and did the notes for her to keep her out of trouble.

i agree forging doctors' notes is definitely a possibility. it also ran through my mind she possibly went to different doctors/er to more easily manipulate them that the bruising and scars were results of an accident (particularly if there were more doctor visits than the two documented in the article). not trying to defend anyone that overlooked what happened to Lucas, including his doctors potentially, but it seems like a manipulative move EG may take to cover her tracks given how severe the abuse was.

Let's say JH somehow had the wool pulled completely over his eyes, which I find hard to believe, but was so brainwashed and manipulated that he truly didn't know what was going on....would he still be somewhat culpable in all this?

"Emily doesn't like me anymore"

This is one of the saddest, most gut wrenching sentences I have ever read. Ever.

Poor sweet boy, we love you little Lucas.

Another thought on the dr..sometimes my family goes to MedExpress for a sinus infection etc rather than try to get into our PCP. MedExpress drs rotate all the time,so she could easily make up the excuse and get the dr to sign off..those places are supposed to be quick fix places

I am not sure she would have to forge that doctor's note. She was pretty sly and manipulative.

If she had a specific clinic that cared for her and her baby girl, they may have had a good relationship with her. And if she asked the nurse for a quick note for school, explaining that his injury was just accidental, they may have thought nothing of it. Sometimes it is hard to assess which is abuse and which is from rough housing or sports.

EMOTIONAL POST ALERT!

After being apart of a Non-Profit ( :heartbeat: #MPN) and admin-ing this FB page, I have even more respect for the mods here and anyone who full time does this type of thing. It's draining sometimes.

I love you guys that are all here for Lucas.

I will be one of the first to donate to a law in Lucas's name. To me this is more important than a PI. We must save the rest of children who the state is failing and let's do it for Lucas.

Why are there not more stories and news articles demanding answers from the state. This should be a huge story for them.
There have been some since Evan & now Lucas, but not nearly enough. Just the resignation of the head guy. Those of us in KS really need to write our state congresspeople about these concerns (sorry for being political). Evan & Lucas deserve to be heard!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

i agree forging doctors' notes is definitely a possibility. it also ran through my mind she possibly went to different doctors/er to more easily manipulate them that the bruising and scars were results of an accident (particularly if there were more doctor visits than the two documented in the article). not trying to defend anyone that overlooked what happened to Lucas, including his doctors potentially, but it seems like a manipulative move EG may take to cover her tracks given how severe the abuse was.
Does anyone who thinks the doctors' notes may be forged think EG would've included the statement about the injuries in the note? From the KATU article: " Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow