Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for Lucas....at up all night:)
Hope this is okay...my dear friend sends this to all the missing and the lost and their families.
Not shamelessly promoting I promise.:blushing:
He is just a local guy who has been praying and sharing for Lucas.
This goes out especially to all you real-life angels searching for Lucas.:heartbeat:
Take heart and know you are always on our minds.
We need some real luck about right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlSbeUhwgsY

Checking Websleuths every morning and every evening has become part of my routine--as it obviously has so many others--and I have to shed a few tears this morning at the thought of another day gone with no news of our sweet Lucas.

I want so desperately to be able to contribute in some meaningful way in honor of this little guy and his heartbroken family.

Off topic but relevant:

Lena Lunsford found guilty of killing and burying missing daughter Aliayah in 2011. The jury only took two hours to deliberate and decided the mother was guilty on all charges, despite no forensic evidence and no body recovered. Obviously the witness testimony of the two sisters greatly helped. Still, I hope someone lets EG know about this specific case. Just because there's no body found of a missing child, doesn't mean that murder charges can't be laid and a successful conviction can't be achieved.

http://www.wdtv.com/content/news/De...Lunsford-Conaway-murder-trial--480569131.html

Ugh, I'm so glad. I only now wish that they had found Aaliyah. But yes, the slow progress so far means nothing when it comes to EG doing her time. If I could change anything, it would be to get justice for Caylee and have CA locked up... please do not let Lucas' case be another repeat.

I was thinking earlier, I remember reading that Caylee would have others laughing because she would say "What's up, Dude?" when people walked in. (I think I'm remembering that correctly). I wonder what some of Lucas' little quirks were... :heartbeat:

Chi... I'm sure I just saw a tumbleweed roll by around here without you :floorlaugh:

Lucas bud I think about you constantly! We are going to find you!

#TeamLucas

Never ever give up hope. Sometimes it’s all you have. Thinking about you, buddy! Hoping to see SOMETHING soon, for his family’s sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Still praying and hoping that he is found very soon. We will never give up on him. I dont have much more to add so have been quietly reading and praying for him. Lets hope this is the thread where he can be found.

Chi... I'm sure I just saw a tumbleweed roll by around here without you :floorlaugh:
Ana dear I assure you I was only guilty of a cat-nap....although my avatar might be guilty also.
:blushing:(she made me do it)
Was also trying to help find a runaway nearby, but my SanchaBoo doesn't track very well.
Note her obvious nose shortage. LOL
--- Lucas:heartbeat: ---

Ana dear I assure you I was only guilty of a cat-nap....although my avatar might be guilty also.
:blushing:(she made me do it)
Was also trying to help find a runaway nearby, but my SanchaBoo doesn't track very well.
Note her obvious nose shortage. LOL
--- Lucas:heartbeat: ---

You and Sancha are just amazing! Thank you for your work. The cat-nap is fully deserved!

I thought this thread was about Lucas! just saying imo

#TeamLucas

I think the Lunsford case gives us hope that there could maybe be a conviction without a body

#TeamLucas
It is all about Lucas.
Sorry for the diversion.
Sometimes overnight we get antsy and just start conversing.:blushing:

I'm really starting to get ANGRY! I want five minutes in a room with EG. I'm probably the most mellow LIBRA you'd ever meet but I'm done with this woman! Tell me where my beautiful little boy Lucas is!

Thank you. While it saddens me about Aliayah, this gives me more hope that Lucas will have justice.

JUSTICE IS COMING

EG it will be hard and fast

DONT DOUBT LE, the Feds and highly trained teams looking for Lucas and those who are assembling a case against EG anyone who knowingly or unknowungvhelped her. She fits the criteria. She’s in jail and is going to stay. She has lost her children forever. That includes the one she’s carrying.

While its terrible for everyone to wait, I think the DA HAS ITS VERY BEST On THIS CASE. As difficult as it is for those on the outside looking in , the devoted team putting this case in order are looking at some pretty ugly facts.

CHILD ABUSE

DCF AN ENTIRE AGENCY OF PEOPLE WHO FAILED.

A SCHOOL NURSE WHO TRIED TO REPORT THE ABUSE TO DCF.

ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS Who DID EVERYTHING THEY KNEW TO DO TO SAVE LUCAS.

AND the first responders who quickly decided EG was most likely responsible going so far as to say “ LUCAS was not abducted and we don’t believe he walked out of that house”. That says it all.

Now its up to the team of men and women to put the case together and present it in court. They will get it done and do it well. Just as EGs ATTORNEY is defending her well. It’s her right to have the best defense possible.

JUSTICE IS COMING TO EG. I believe in the people who are going to prosecute the child in need case, the endangerment matter and especially the charges yet to be filed. I hope today we can get some comfort in all that’s coming to EG.

Lucas will be found.

#TeamLucas

Sorry for my posts :( There just isn't a lot to go on and the comparisons I make are (supposed to be) helping me to work out what might happen here and what kind of Justice may come for Lucas should he be or not be found :(

Maybe I need to take a break until I can add something substantial again :(

Caylee was the reason o joined WS and had to take a long break after the trial ended. I have in no means given up hope for justice but am starting to really worry. I still sometimes think about what Casey did while Caylee was 'missing'.. partying, shopping, etc. TM compared these two in many ways and that says a lot to me. Are people born this callous or does something happen to them along the way that causes them to not care about people? They both lack human qualities IMO. I took a psychology class in college where we looked at the whole nature vs nurture thing and I still wonder. What was EGs childhood like? Does anyone know? And if this conversation is premature or already hashed, my apologies to all.

It is all about Lucas.
Sorry for the diversion.
Sometimes overnight we get antsy and just start conversing.:blushing:

Don’t be sorry- I seriously wish I could be closer to this situation and help in the magnitude that you, Ana, Pink, (I’m missing a lot of others but just names that come to me right now off hand) all do!!! You people take time away from your own lives to help and probably will never get the credit you all deserve!!! Keep being amazing and keep joking and having fun in between because this process is not easy especially for those in Wichita that are very much in this terrible nightmare everyday trying to bring Lucas home and closure to all those who love him! ❤️❤️❤️

I'm really starting to get ANGRY! I want five minutes in a room with EG. I'm probably the most mellow LIBRA you'd ever meet but I'm done with this woman! Tell me where my beautiful little boy Lucas is!

I'm a fire breathing Aries Beeooooch! on a good day. I'd like that 5 minutes with you, we could do some damage.

Sorry for my posts :( There just isn't a lot to go on and the comparisons I make are (supposed to be) helping me to work out what might happen here and what kind of Justice may come for Lucas should he be or not be found :(

Keep being great!!! You are rockstar!

Don’t be sorry- I seriously wish I could be closer to this situation and help in the magnitude that you, Ana, Pink, (I’m missing a lot of others but just names that come to me right now off hand) all do!!! You people take time away from your own lives to help and probably will never get the credit you all deserve!!! Keep being amazing and keep joking and having fun in between because this process is not easy especially for those in Wichita that are very much in this terrible nightmare everyday trying to bring Lucas home and closure to all those who love him! ❤️❤️❤️

Keep being great!!! You are rockstar!

Thank you, kidetect22 :heartbeat: Your posts have made me smile :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members