Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I've flagged the posts for the great mods to fix the broken quotes (with a note that said "have fun fixing all the broken quotes lol). Everyone with funky posts just quit quoting each other for a minute :biggrin:)

I know this might sound weird but with EG's beliefs do you think it's possible Lucas could have been sacrificed? If EG is into this belief who are her cohorts with the same beliefs?
I'm telling you my mil is pretty strange. Her daughter remembers being sacrificed in the middle of a chanting circle when she was young. Of course she's alive, but her own mother did this to her. Gives me chills to think about it.

I was looking for her Facebook . It must not be on there anymore but she is not into Voodoo. She stated that she believed in spirituality. In the ascension. Not the religious ascension either. The changing. She used the symbol of the butterfly a lot. In this ascension you are changing. Your life force changes and you gain more power. They believe you are an energy. Lucas would never really die but his energy would go on. He might even change into something else on a higher dimension depending on how he lived this life.

I will try to find a link about it...
Many people believe in this energy and it is not Voodoo.

This is her connection to the parks. It is a connection to all living things. Nature plays a big part.

I have read a lot about it in the past when I was upset about my sisters death.

Energy never dies..

Your soul goes on..

MOO

https://prepareforchange.net/2017/0...-to-ease-the-labor-pain-of-spiritual-rebirth/

https://theawakenedstate.net/kundalini-awakening/symptoms-of-awakening/
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You sincerely break my heart. I so appreciate your wonderful posts- some to which I am sure is hard to type, given what happened to your darling sister, and almost yourself, too. Thanks for the well thought out, thought provoking posts. Your experience with such things shines through your posts- your sister is no doubt, proud and smiling, seeing you try to help others like this. You are amazing. :heartbeat: :hug:

(I've flagged the posts for the to fix the broken quotes (with a note that said "have fun fixing all the broken quotes lol). Everyone with funky posts just quit quoting each other for a minute :biggrin:)

Lolololol, it won't staaaaap.

Lolololol, it won't staaaaap.
(I suspect someone missed a "closing tag" in their code (open bracket, backward slash, "QUOTE", end bracket), or something similar).

(Eta: I don't want to post the actual thing I just paraphrased above otherwise it will REALLY mess things up! :biggrin: )

You sincerely break my heart. I so appreciate your wonderful posts- some to which I am sure is hard to type, given what happened to your darling sister, and almost yourself, too. Thanks for the well thought out, thought provoking posts. Your experience with such things shines through your posts- your sister is no doubt, proud and smiling, seeing you try to help others like this. You are amazing. [emoji813]beat: :hug:
I have met a lot of people who believe in this over the years from all over the world. I have never found them to be violent though. They are usually like me. Very loving and gentle. Kind to animals.

EG is an exception. She pretended to be that kind of person I think or maybe she wanted to be one. It seemed to gain her friends overseas and other places that still believe she is innocent because of it.

She is a chameleon...

She changes an adapts...

Make no mistake she is cunning..

MOO

I have met a lot of people who believe in this over the years from all over the world. I have never found them to be violent though. They are usually like me. Very loving and gentle. Kind to animals.

EG is an exception. She pretended to be that kind of person I think or maybe she wanted to be one. It seemed to gain her friends overseas and other places that still believe she is innocent because of it.

She is a chameleon...

She changes an adapts...

MOO

I'm not sure I'm understanding, because of my point of reference with my mil. She uses her beliefs for power, trickery. She acts nice to animals in front of others but will kill them given a secret opportunity. She grows a garden but will poison your food given a secret opportunity. It's very creepy once one understands her true thinking. This is how I view EG.

She is a chameleon...

She changes an adapts...

MOO

I am a very spiritual person myself- being part NA, my Dad and I always had a close connection with nature and animals. We also were able to sense evil faster than others.

She either wanted to be like that, or it was another one of her ways to portray herself as someone loving, kind, caring and spiritual to others, while evil laid beneath the surface. A mask, so to speak.

I have read that many negatibe people will be interested in what you are just to further hurt you or take advantage of others who are kind and giving. They are called the darks, as in absence of light. They wish only to extinguish light from others.
I am a very spiritual person myself- being part NA, my Dad and I always had a close connection with nature and animals. We also were able to sense evil faster than others.

She either wanted to be like that, or it was another one of her ways to portray herself as someone loving, kind, caring and spiritual to others, while evil laid beneath the surface. A mask, so to speak.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Be safe Chi. Much respect to you.

Ditto from me too CHI-- you are a true inspiration to the human race.
Stay safe in your travels !!
Ya'll are making me out to be a saint LOL. :blushing:
Thank you all so much....Uhaul acquired....move about to begin:).
[We are proving what two strong women can do today and we feel the good vibes.]

Love you all so much and as always prayers going up for Lucas (Luke):heartbeat:
cache.php

cache.php

This little guy has stolen my heart!

I'm not sure I'm understanding, because of my point of reference with my mil. She uses her beliefs for power, trickery. She acts nice to animals in front of others but will kill them given a secret opportunity. She grows a garden but will poison your food given a secret opportunity. It's very creepy once one understands her true thinking. This is how I view EG.

Just chiming in and noticing the posts are still not quoting correctly LOL so here goes anyways:
If a person can harm and abuse and disappear a child, they are capable of doing the same with an animal.
I do realize that EG didn't claim to have "dark" beliefs but she is indeed a liar.
She reeks of evil incarnate in my own opinion. :gaah:
The one CGI image on her FB I can't find at the moment of the angel with one black wing/side was very telling to me.
She's not fooling us, but I think she still has JH on her side and he is probably arguing with anyone who is trying to get him to do the right thing....:dunno:
Just disgusted but never giving up hope...:heartbeat:

(I suspect someone missed a "closing tag" in their code (open bracket, backward slash, "QUOTE", end bracket), or something similar).

(Eta: I don't want to post the actual thing I just paraphrased above otherwise it will REALLY mess things up! :biggrin: )

You are correct.

Everyone, please make sure the post you are quoting ends with [/QUOTE]

If you don't see that full ending, the quote will break. There are other causes, but that's one that's easy for a poster to notice and fix.

Thank you.

"Shiver me timbers'! Sweet. Sweet. Lucas.

cache.php

Just chiming in and noticing the posts are still not quoting correctly LOL so here goes anyways:
If a person can harm and abuse and disappear a child, they are capable of doing the same with an animal.
I do realize that EG didn't claim to have "dark" beliefs but she is indeed a liar.
She reeks of evil incarnate in my own opinion. :gaah:
The one CGI image on her FB I can't find at the moment of the angel with one black wing/side was very telling to me.
She's not fooling us, but I think she still has JH on her side and he is probably arguing with anyone who is trying to get him to do the right thing....:dunno:
Just disgusted but never giving up hope...:heartbeat:

Again I'll comment EG reminds me of my mil. Charming to her unsuspecting fools. Liar, cheater, thief in reality. Beliefs are nothing more than to create an image for others. A false identity. Very unusual. People don't see it coming because most people don't have this in them. For me, once I got the picture I saw it very clearly. Do not trust anything EG says. Nothing. It is all to benefit herself and she thinks others are fools.

Me too !! I would be out every single day searching each day if I could.

Took a little break this weekend to play with grandkids and celebrate my daughters birthday but thought of Little Lucas a lot while my 5 yr old grandson was overnight with me. I pray everyday that he is found soon and I cry every night thinking of what he must have had to endure in his short life.
It is just not fair and I get so angry sometimes but being here on WS with all of you wonderful people working so hard to find him and bring justice helps to lighten up my attitude. This is such a great group here...BLESS YOU ALL

Lucas was reported missing 75 days ago. That’s 1800 hours, 108,000 minutes or 10 weeks and 5 days. He’s been missing for 20.55% of 2018.

Most of the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of us. We have to use the principle of parsimony in order to stay on course.

Remember, in the mystery books the butler always did it. There’s a reason this became a cliche.

IMO, there is no sex trafficking, cult, pagan ritual, swap for drugs, or other “zebra theory” involved in Lucas’ disappearance.

IMO, there is one murderer, one accomplice after the fact and a few people that know what really happened.

The biggest problem with telling a lie is you have to not only remember the lie, you have to remember all of the different versions of the lie you told and remember to whom you have told which lies. Then those people must do the same. Eventually the web of lies starts to fray and the liar is exposed.

Yes. Tons. Right by Delano... lol.

RMT & other searchers -- I know you can't reveal where you have searched. If you have not yet done so, I have to say I agree with RMT that Delano, the river (and areas in the nearby radius off Douglas, Seneca, Meridian, McLean) could be strong possibilities given her prior homelessness, drug use, and the speed in which she (or helper) could get there from the home. Given her history and associations with those who would have had to sell or provide her with meth & heroin, I would be highly concerned about alleys, empty lots, vacant homes, and other areas where dumped boxes, tubs, blankets, and rugs might not stick out to anyone as being "unusual." Anywhere she (or associates) might have bought/sold, used, or squatted. JMO

She is a chameleon...

She changes an adapts...

MOO

I absolutely agree. First, being a chameleon sometimes fits in with Borderline Personality Disorder -- often misdiagnosed initially as bipolar II/bipolar NOS. Borderlines can still be prescribed some of the drugs used for bipolar, but therapy is a must if the individual wants to get better -- regulate, self-identify. Of course, they have to acknowledge they need it -- don't know if I see EG doing that....?

I think she wanted to be a guru to others. She could use it as a form of control and manipulation -- she is enlightened and they are fools or blocked or carrying spiritual baggage or whatever & etc. I mean this as no disrespect because I am inclined toward some of the things where she showed interest -- however, someone who likes to place blame on others doesn't easily own up to her own faults. Using this spirituality could be a way for her to excuse or explain some of her behavior to others -- she wasn't homeless, she was taking some time to live off the grid. She wasn't an addict, just expanding her mind. Lots of spiritual ways to explain flakiness, unreliability, random hook-ups, etc (if she ever exhibited those behaviors, I'm not saying she did, don't know). JMO

VIs -- I am curious about her prior employment history -- employers and/or types of jobs -- just curious about possible associations that could be made or any other experience that might have made her an "expert"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson