Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that it’s there but I don’t see her on the Sedgwick County inmate search site

Here's a screenshot of her booking details. I apologize, I tried to crop this attachment so that people don't need to click on it to read it . . . oh, well.
upload_2018-5-24_20-40-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-24_20-36-52.png
    upload_2018-5-24_20-36-52.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 55
ESO if and when you read this I wanted to thank you for letting us know how busy Edgemoor is. You are so right. The traffic is surprisingly heavy there right now at the vigil. I am nervous for the people at the vigil being so close to the street as the cars zip by. Stay safe everyone who is out there at the house.
I saw all those cars whipping by- I was kind of dismayed that the parents didn't lead their children further into the yard. I have seen many car accidents where cars end up on lawns, I ended up turning it off because it was making me nervous!

Well, the PI said he was going to go early this morning, like 630 but JH and Emily somehow kept him from going. Don't know how. Then they said that Emily was in that area for hours this morning before the PI showed up!! I don't have a link because I watching it on the links above, it was a live segment. Hopefully it will be in print soon.
Where did you hear this? is it a rumor or do you have a link?

Jury members need to always remember innocent people call 911 and dont hide bodies 10-15 miles away under a bridge.

ETA Oh yea she did call 911 but to LIE with fake stories about strangers and back doors being open and other BS. Put me on the jury.
True. In my estimation, there’s filing a false police report, obstruction of justice, abuse of a corpse (aka improper burial in some areas), custodial interference (denying JH and JO access to Lucas)...I’m brainstorming here. Even if the ME cannot determine cause of death, I don’t think she’ll get off easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26