Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone reports the true story of how things went down yesterday. As of now I am very confused as to who led who and was Emily headed out first or what exactly took place. I want the truth! Everything I have read since last night messing with my mind!

Still wrapping my head around Lucas being found!
On kake right now they have the PI on the phone. He said they talked all day Wednesday, then again Thursday started talking again at 12:30, and he was able to get her to ‘lift the burden’....he said he didn’t ask her details just where is Lucas, to give him peace...he said he even feels a little guilty finding him so quickly knowing everyone has been working to find Lucas for months

So how long before EG starts making up excuses. Like she found him dead in his bed on Saturday morning? Or someone else did it, and she was just there afterwards and panicked? We've seen these BS excuses so many times before. I can't imagine she won't be churning them out soon.

I wonder if she went back to where he was to try and move him? If she knew the PI was close to getting answers I'm sure she started to panic and wanted to try and make sure he wasn't found. And why the heck would JH try to stall the PI? I'm not even going to speculate due to not wanting to break TOS.

I was thinking along those lines this morning about her trying to throw someone else under the bus. I keep hearing her say she would tell her story from that jailhouse interview with the reporter the first time she was arrested. The same one in which she talked about him getting hurt because of all the rough play with the cousins.
As far as the reporting about JH trying to stall the PI, I’m going to take that with a grain of salt right now. There was a lot of confusing and conflicting reports yesterday and I’m sure things will change as this moves along.

On kake right now they have the PI on the phone. He said they talked all day Wednesday, then again Thursday started talking again at 12:30, and he was able to get her to ‘lift the burden’....he said he didn’t ask her details just where is Lucas, to give him peace...he said he even feels a little guilty finding him so quickly knowing everyone has been working to find Lucas for months
Marshburn is saying it took 4 hrs to find Lucas body.

During one of the KWCH live feeds, the reporter was complaining to her camera man that her phone had no signal - that was on site on 96th Street.

First image shows nearest cell tower; small green square at 96th/Woodlawn on map. The other maps are the other towers in this area along the way up from Wichita toward Valley Center.

Attachments

• Screenshot (95).png
    Screenshot (95).png
    62.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    69 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (97).png
    Screenshot (97).png
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
I don’t know....the DA was quoted as saying she was there for quite some time before the PI arrived at the location on KAKE last night

Kake did report this and I am looking to see if other stations did as well. (For the moment I am still going with bad reporting.)

Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez jailed after boy's body found

[....]

District Attorney Mark Bennett says that Emily Glass was in that area hours before a private investigator and Harvey County officers arrived at the scene.

[....]

reporter: describe where he was found

marshburn: (paraphrased by me)

dirt road…a house about 400’ away

the mailbox visible from the spot

basically was a bridge

a 4’ x 12’ long square culvert

had a washout to keep things from washing through

very desolate

never ever would of imagined to look there

I also found this. Gotta love how different reports are. Ugh!

Lucas' body reportedly found; stepmom booked into jail late Thursday

[....]

Medlam then talked to Marshburn by phone and in person at the scene. Medlam said the private investigator told her he had been spending Thursday with Glass.

[....]

Lucas' body reportedly found; stepmom booked into jail late Thursday

Sweet boy! We love you, and I am so sorry. I'm feeling such a mixed bag of emotions this morning - happy he has been found and that his loved ones know where he is and can lay him to rest, sadness that he really is gone, disgust that EG couldn't come clean months ago. She's had a good piece of time to come up with that story that she so wanted to tell, and I am curious to hear if it's going to be some convoluted mess, or just a 'he just died, and I freaked'.

I keep thinking that it was probably shocking for her, to be released. I'll bet she was thinking everything would be groovy, she was not guilty and all. It's easy to keep quiet when there is limited exposure to the people wanting answers - not so much when they can pressure you 24/7.

I am sending loads of love to you and yours today, FLA.

Kake did report this and I am looking to see if other stations did as well. (For the moment I am still going with bad reporting.)

[....]

District Attorney Mark Bennett says that Emily Glass was in that area hours before a private investigator and Harvey County officers arrived at the scene.

[....]

I wonder if this is part of the investigation and no more reporting is because LE doesn't want anymore said on how it went down. So the confusion. Maybe she did go to try to move his body and maybe not. We may have to wait until there is a Trial to hear all of the Evidence. Unless she plea's. jmo

Sweet boy! We love you, and I am so sorry. I'm feeling such a mixed bag of emotions this morning - happy he has been found and that his loved ones know where he is and can lay him to rest, sadness that he really is gone, disgust that EG couldn't come clean months ago. She's had a good piece of time to come up with that story that she so wanted to tell, and I am curious to hear if it's going to be some convoluted mess, or just a 'he just died, and I freaked'.

I keep thinking that it was probably shocking for her, to be released. I'll bet she was thinking everything would be groovy, she was not guilty and all. It's easy to keep quiet when there is limited exposure to the people wanting answers - not so much when they can pressure you 24/7.

I am sending loads of love to you and yours today, FLA.

BBM

I just want 1 week of radio silence on the media in Lucas' honor; his family deserves the space from salted wounds while going through this phase.
They've earned it every single second of it, baring every last bit of Lucas in the name of getting him back :(

EG had TWO THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED AND FOUR HOURS to even begin to breathe word one, and as far as I'm concerned only deserves to spend the rest of her miserable days in a slimy solitary dungeon as she left him.

Lucas was better than that. I know he'd have the answer to what it is something like her deserves... a long time out, far away from the playground.

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder to please update the Media thread for this case with all of these new articles, news videos, press conferences, etc., if you would be so kind. The Media thread is a useful resource for many members and it will be extremely useful if and when EG goes to trial.

Thank you!

Think we need to be careful and only post facts as there are already so many rumors out there regarding who was involved and what they have said happened. The forum will get sidetracked very quickly and get shut down if we go down that road IMO

Yes, the no rumor rule still applies! Please help the mods out and alert on any posts that might violate TOS. This is a fast moving thread and we have breaking news in a few cases right now.

Thank you!

Please forgive me if this is totally inappropiate right now but a reporter on twitter sent me a DM -
@CraigAndresKSN

He wanted to interview me as he noticed I had tweeted a lot about Lucas, he is doing a story on how Lucas has touched so many of our lives.

‘I'd like to interview you today on Facebook.
I'm doing a broader story of how many live we're touched by this.
Maybe we can connect on Facebook and talk.
Such a sad story. Makes me talk to my boys more.’

As much as I would love to for Lucas, I just don’t feel that comfortable doing an interview, so I was just honest with him and said that I would ask on the ‘online forum’ I had been using to follow his case if there was anyone that would like. So if anyone on here feels like they would like to please send him a message on twitter.

Again sorry if inappropriate, I just wanted to give any of you guys the opportunity as I know how hard everyone worked to help find Lucas.

My heart is heavy, but I am just glad Lucas can rest now, sending everyone hugs today ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member