Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect he was recovered in the exact same clothing EG reported him to have been wearing last. Not sure the pull-up would remain intact outdoors in the elements but possibly, if protected by clothing.

It actually made me feel physically sick to type that. That poor little boy. I pray they find ample evidence to put her away for a very long time.
Come to think of it - if it hasn't been said - if that pullup was on under his pants there might be some good forensic evidence in it! Especially if he was wrapped in a blanket or in a bag or tarp or something.

I think it was said that Lucas's grandmother put up $5000.00 for the PI. I'm supposing the account will be applied towards that as it went down to asking for 5k at the same time.

JO provided the following update to to hire Marshburn and $5000 was raised by donors.

Update 4
Posted by Jonathan Hernandez
6 days ago
Unfortunately, due to everyone on social media trying to hinder the process for raising money for Klien Investigations and Consulting, we are going to have to go with a different private investigator. He is very reputable and I'm guarantee you will be happy with who was chosen. He will be here the week of May 21st though may 25th. A media briefing will happen that week to ensure that the money we have raised is going towards the Private Investigator as promised. Please continue to share and donate if possible. Together we can achieve in finding answers and bringing Lucas home. Thank you everyone for all you have done.

Jonathan

Something has been nagging at me about how long it took the pi to find Lucas even though EG ‘led’ him to the spot. The reports said they looked for four hours before finding him. Now some of this early reporting might be bad information and if that’s the case my mind has wondered into a theory that won’t hold up. But, if EG had help that night (or early morning Saturday) maybe the ‘help’ was the one who placed the body but told EG where. I think the only way someone would have helped her was if they were in some way complicit. In this mornings briefing police chief Ramsey neither confirmed nor denied if there were more arrests to come. This is of course all random thoughts in my head and not really even fully formed scenarios, just a lot of what ifs and as always moo.
It was a new moon that night so it was very dark. There are no streetlights there. It was dry and dead, middle of winter. Now there has been rain and warm and much growth. Animals may have moved things around as well as water. I’m not surprised it took them a few hours to find him even knowing where she placed him.

So many of us will be following (patiently) if that’s possible, until justice is served for sweet Lucas!!! Lucas has a family here that never met him and loved him dearly! Hope he is looking down smiling knowing how many people care for him. Wish we could have helped sooner.
I have to be honest- the posters in all of these threads for Lucas have to be some of the best people on here in the several years I have been here. Everyone was kind, compassionate, respectful of one another, helpful. Best group ever, and I agree, hopefully Lucas felt the love from everyone on this thread day after day. I also hope FindLucasAllen feels it, too.

I’m still certain she never came right out and said where he was because she still wasn’t willing to take ownership. The PI asked questions... she got uncomfortable or fidgety and the more he mentioned places, things, parts of that night she would give long pauses or answer his questions by re asking what he just asked ... either that or she was so doped up the night of the murder she couldn’t fully remember where she had put him but I’m guessing she just wasn’t willing to fess up completely !
Still, to lead the pi to that road, to that bridge...that wasn’t random. Body language and being uncomfortable didn’t reveal details that got them that close. The pi said in his interview he was able to get her to ‘release the burden’. I just have to wonder how much more will be unburdened.

JMO
In hindsight the location of where he was shows that she went there because it was convenient for her. All she did was drive 1 street over and head North.

Edgemoor where she lived was just 1 street over from Woodlawn. She hopped on Woodlawn and went North till she thought she was far enough out of town.

A lot of people were right that she was no master planner in this. She just got lucky it took this long to find him.

Lucas Hernandez case - Google My Maps

I don't think we have proof yet that the body was moved

She moved his body after he died. I think that's what the poster is referring to. Still, that alone won't prove homicide--it could easily be claimed he died of accident or illness and she was afraid she would be blamed. Possibly he had marks on him of some type of injury at the time that would have been hard to explain.

I have to be honest- the posters in all of these threads for Lucas have to be some of the best people on here in the several years I have been here. Everyone was kind, compassionate, respectful of one another, helpful. Best group ever, and I agree, hopefully Lucas felt the love from everyone on this thread day after day. I also hope FindLucasAllen feels it, too.
I just need to applause this post. You are so right! In all the years I have been here this has been the best overall group of posters. I truly believe we are a bunch of good caring people and we all stood together in the fight to find our little courageous batman. I too hope FLA and any of the rest of the family who followed on here felt the love and compassion.

It was a new moon that night so it was very dark. There are no streetlights there. It was dry and dead, middle of winter. Now there has been rain and warm and much growth. Animals may have moved things around as well as water. I’m not surprised it took them a few hours to find him even knowing where she placed him.
I might delete this as soon as I post. But...when we found my brother's body after three months, the coyotes had already got to him. The crime (it wasn't a crime, he had a seizure and died) scene was blocked off for a only a short perimeter. His clothing and shoes were the only thing recognizable.

I do wonder if she acted alone. No one else has slipped up in the last 3 months. It's easier for one person to keep a secret, because once more than one knows, it's really not a secret anymore. With where Lucas was found, I do think it's very possible for one person to have put him there. I hope the guilty party never gets a full night of sleep without hearing little Lucas's cries for help. May every dream become a nightmare about what happened to Lucas. Perhaps one must have a soul for that to happen, and if so, I pray they receive one.

Private investigator David Marshburn says his ‘gift’ aides his mission for the missing
by DATELINE NBC
March 16, 2018

Marshburn is both a bounty hunter who tracks down criminals who have skipped bail, and also a private investigator. He also used to be a professional poker player, playing in high stakes games in Las Vegas, where he says “he learned to read people” and glean information that can help crack a case.

North Carolina man helps find missing people, pro bono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members