Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a happy ending ☹

"HARVEY COUNTY, Kan. Update: A private investigator tells us it's believed the body of Lucas Hernandez has been found in an area of heavy police presence in the 9700 block of South Woodlawn in Harvey County."

Source: Body of Lucas Hernandez found in SE Harvey County

Oh my, no words right now. Most, if not all of us, knew what the outcome would be, but this doesn't make it any easier to read that he's officially gone.

My thoughts and prayers with all of Lucas family and little friends.

Lock them both up and toss those keys into well 5000 miles away.........

Not to sound jovial but be careful, the very first time I got a time out on Websleuths was immediately after a spinal surgery. Take care, I totally understand. I joined Websleuths while recuperating from my first surgery, then there came a second and an third surgery. I'm really surprised I made it through it on Websleuths. LOL.
OMG, I did not know that Lucas had possibly been found when I posted this, I'm so sorry for the jovility, I'm so upset.

I am so happy that he isn’t all alone where only that she devil knew his location, but now that we KNOW what we have known all along I am even angrier with her than before and that’s saying something! How dare she?! I’m one of those weirdos that cries when I’m so angry I don’t know what to do with myself and let’s just say I’m ugly crying as I post this.

I put in a prayer to Saint Anthony a few days ago for Lucas (and Austin) to be found. I have the chills- third time I've done this- one came home safe, two have been found within 24 hours. Talk about an emotional tidal wave.

FindLucasAllen- all of my love to you, Jamie, and your family. Hugs.

How in God's creation did he do what no one else could do- get EG to tell them where she put Lucas? How?!?!?!?!?

Have they confirmed it is Lucas or are they waiting to confirm this? I was just thinking, as Austin Colson was found, that Lucas would be found shortly after- just a vibe I had. My heart is in my mouth- two kids I've been invested in since January (Austin first) being found within 24 hours- tears are starting to flow like crazy.........

This is what I don't understand. Surely she had been offered these deals whilst locked up. Why wait till not only you have just been released, but cleared of the charges.
Im awaiting More info.

IMO

Not a happy ending ☹

"HARVEY COUNTY, Kan. Update: A private investigator tells us it's believed the body of Lucas Hernandez has been found in an area of heavy police presence in the 9700 block of South Woodlawn in Harvey County."

Source: Body of Lucas Hernandez found in SE Harvey County

If this ends up being true that the PI played an important role in getting EG to give up the location then this will be a proof case of how a PI can help break a case.

JMO
I think one thing that PIs are able to do that is critical is they are able to talk to people from a different perspective than LE. Lots of people put up walls when speaking with LE. Sometimes PIs can break down those walls. Not always of course but this could be a good example of how it can work.

LE states he doesn't have a whole lot to share. Found a body underneath a bridge on 96th. Appears to be a small body, haven't made an ID yet. Found during a search for Lucas. Wichita Crime Scene Unit just arrived. Harvey County received a call via 911 that a body was found. It has been there for awhile...

How in God's creation did he do what no one else could do- get EG to tell them where she put Lucas? How?!?!?!?!?

Have they confirmed it is Lucas or are they waiting to confirm this? I was just thinking, as Austin Colson was found, that Lucas would be found shortly after- just a vibe I had. My heart is in my mouth- two kids I've been invested in since January (Austin first) being found within 24 hours- tears are starting to flow like crazy.........
Officials are waiting to confirm. Harvey county sheriff giving statement now

Thank you to the locals who are reporting what is being said and others who are watching live streams and transcribing for the rest of us.

Poor little sweetheart. I hope EG never has access or visitation with any children ever again.

I’ve been waiting for this day. I was sincerely worried she would never talk and he would never be found. While this isn’t a good outcome at all it’s better than that alternative. The PI must have an impressive skill set.

Now we wait for details and the unfolding of it all. My deepest condolences to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee