Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a part of the interview. I tried to copy everything she said. I also had a difficult time understanding what she was saying.

Ouestion "Talk about the day Lucas went missing"

"Ahh ..You can hang with me real tight for a second? Let's see, what had happened was, I was living in MO. And I left I think the 15th? Yes the 15th, to head to OK to move in with my best friend. And so, that would have been the 16th and I *advertiser censored* you not, I was not even there for 24 hours before I got a call from the Wichita Police Department to which I apologize now, I did rip their *advertiser censored* but she should not have had my child and that the last report that I know for a fact was filed with CPS, no one even looked in on it. It is like it never existed. It got thrown out the wind and
What upset me more than anything in this world, that I will probably never get over, is the very last thing I said to my boy and that is when I told him when he was crying, cause he always cried when it was time to go home, when I had to drop him off. I told him everything is going to be OK now, Mamma is going to take good care of, get it taken care of."

Jamie replies- "You don’t know the back story?"

"Saw the block off barricaded for two blocks. Lights everywhere I knew Lucas was not here any longer. Wichita was the first one to call me because Emily was trying to put it on me.
Ouestion "Do you know what Emily was saying?"

Jamie "I cant specifically, I got the gist of it. They wanted to know where I was and come chat with me. I one upped them and I hopped in the car after finding a ride from a nice gentleman on Craig's list. Willing to bring me to Wichita. I did not hear from them again.

Last edited:
I have a question that I haven't read to find the answer; do you think that Emily physically got out of the car - with David to show him etc. ? Or you thoughts?
All we know is that she had "a reaction." I believe she did get out of the vehicle, but that's just my own opinion. No facts to substantiate it.

I t
I have a question that I haven't read to find the answer; do you think that Emily physically got out of the car - with David to show him etc. ? Or you thoughts?

I believe that he did the footwork. He’s a smart man and would have known to preserve any crime science he might come upon.

I believe he would have had her remain in the vehicle away from the searchers he had notified. He would have kept them out of the scene as well. To do otherwise would be unprofessional and would have created negative business. Instead he is enjoying all this free press, behaved as a gentleman and deflected credit to searchers and LE.

Back in Wichita, Glass, 27, remained in the Sedgwick County Jail on a $250,000 bond on Tuesday, after being arrested on suspicion of interference with a law enforcement officer and obstruction. Her arrest followed the discovery of Lucas' body. Police say their investigation continues. Prosecutors will be pondering evidence and deciding whether Glass will be charged with any crime involving Lucas.

The culvert sits low enough that even with a house only two-tenths of a mile along the road to the west, a car could stop there and not be seen. Someone could get out and carry something under the bridge and not be detected even during the winter when the tree lines along the road aren’t full of leaves that provide cover.

An outpouring of love decorates rural bridge where Lucas' body was found

Five Stages of Grief by Elisabeth Kubler Ross & David Kessler

The 5 stages of grief.

Dr. Elizabeth Kubler Ross spent most of her life studying Death and Dying. I heard her speak at the University if Michigan in the 1980s.

DENIAL- some of us held onto hope Lucas would be found alive.

ANGER-some of us were livid.

BARGAINING-we wanted the people who made the mistakes of missed action to go back and fix it. Then maybe Lucas could be saved and be found alive I call it the deals with God stage.

DEPRESSION- reality sets in and and we struggle with it.

ACCEPTANCE- exactly the definition of the word.

No defined time for any stage. No manual to get through it. Everyone gets there on their own time.

I do hope Wichita has a strong mental health support system. You’re going to need it and everyone who did anything deserves guidance and to be helped.

Lucas early on captured the heart of the CITY IF WICHITA AND MUCH IF KANSAS.

I HOPE THERE ARE GROUP SESSIONS WHERE PEOPLE CAN PRIVATELY GET SUPPORT AND OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE.

HEALING IS A GREAT THING. HEALING TOGETHER IS AWESOME

IF I POST HERE ITS MY OWN OPINION.

@Charliegizmo49 Having been thru tragedy, I can attest that all these stages are accurate and sometimes, more than one happens at a time.

O/T: Elizabeth Kubler Ross is one of my idols. Super jealous that u got to see her live.

Back in Wichita, Glass, 27, remained in the Sedgwick County Jail on a $250,000 bond on Tuesday, after being arrested on suspicion of interference with a law enforcement officer and obstruction. Her arrest followed the discovery of Lucas' body. Police say their investigation continues. Prosecutors will be pondering evidence and deciding whether Glass will be charged with any crime involving Lucas.

The culvert sits low enough that even with a house only two-tenths of a mile along the road to the west, a car could stop there and not be seen. Someone could get out and carry something under the bridge and not be detected even during the winter when the tree lines along the road aren’t full of leaves that provide cover.

An outpouring of love decorates rural bridge where Lucas' body was found
Thank you for posting link. The article well written and touching.

I'm honestly concerned that since there is no murder charge yet that they don't have a cause of death yet. Please god don't let this be like Caylee. Lucas deserves justice.

What are you guys thoughts on this?

I think LE is going to be very careful about when and how they charge EG. I don’t think they will make the same mistake as Orlando PD did with overcharging the defendant. I’m going to remain optimistic for now. Poor little Lucas was just found a few days ago. A final autopsy report should include toxicology and that report might take weeks.

I'm honestly concerned that since there is no murder charge yet that they don't have a cause of death yet. Please god don't let this be like Caylee. Lucas deserves justice.

What are you guys thoughts on this?

It takes several weeks to get toxicology reports back depending on the specemins they sent. And different labs have different times.

Truthfully since Lucas is deceased, EG in jail again, there is no rush to get the results so my thoughts are it’s going to be a regular testing schedule and not an emergency. Some tests may not be able to be hurried.

So as my great grandma used to say “ put on your patience shoes, better to wait that it’s done right the first time rather than have to do it over and take twice as long” I haven’t shared that since my kids were little. Thanks for helping me to recall it.

Do they still have to wait for toxicology if they can determine a COD without it?

This is where my thought process was with it. You would think if they determined COD without the toxicology reports that they wouldn't have to wait. But maybe LE is doing things different and waiting for all of it to come back before they fomrally charge her with something.

I think LE is going to be very careful about when and how they charge EG. I don’t think they will make the same mistake as Orlando PD did with overcharging the defendant. I’m going to remain optimistic for now. Poor little Lucas was just found a few days ago. A final autopsy report should include toxicology and that report might take weeks.

This is very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member