Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS!!!! So much this! I know I don’t have another recovery in me as I almost died from detox last time. This is why I attend meetings at a detox center - to remind me of how far I’ve come and where I don’t ever want to be again! Let’s hope this doesn’t become the fate of EG, as meth is supposed to be a very hard one to shake
I’m so sorry. Unfortunately, that is not an uncommon scenario. I’ve seen drug counselors and techs often relapse. So often, in rehabs, the addicts will at some point begin to glorify their drug use (a bonding experience between addicts). A counselor hears this over and over, increasing their cravings. The question is not whether you have another relapse in you, but do you have another recovery in you?
S

She may be in a jail of her own design...but that's not good enough for me.
Right? She's still free to order take out from Olive Garden, to smoke cigarettes or weed or meth, to watch whatever she wants on tv, scroll twitter or IG.......I don't want her to have any of that. I want her in county crying and getting beat up for her honeybuns.

Right? She's still free to order take out from Olive Garden, to smoke cigarettes or weed or meth, to watch whatever she wants on tv, scroll twitter or IG.......I don't want her to have any of that. I want her in county crying and getting beat up for her honeybuns.
. As much as all of us would love nothing more than to have EG behind bars right now. I can’t imagine the scrutiny that she’s under is much better. At least in jail she has some protection. I’d like to think she’s a prisoner of her own home. (Aunties house) And I would think after too long of her being there, the family would feel too much pressure & make her go elsewhere. Hopefully JH doesn’t invite her back into his life. He’s had to have learned by now. Right? Any word on his reaction to EG being released with no charges.

I believe EG IS FAR FROM FREE. she’s in hiding, doesn’t have resources to flee, and Wichita has vilified her. She isn’t free. She’s in a jail of her own design. Her mind.
Exactly! I love that she is paranoid and watching everything and scared and feeling completely alone in all of this. She suffers more this way as she deserves to

But she is scared that’s every cig and every bite of her beloved OG is going to be her last. Every breath is her last before arrest.

Where there’s drugs there’s dependency to those drugs. She’s going to need some to mask her feelings through this and/or before withdrawal sets in. Anyone willing to take a chance finding drugs for her would be taking a chance to get charged themselves. And who would risk anything for her anyways? She’s going to do something drastic if she goes without the drugs for too long. Moo. Suicide would be my first bet. She has nothing to lose anymore. Not unless JH has promised her everything is going to be fine & he’s willing to help her. After all this he wouldn’t would he?

The adults in that household saw each other mistreat children and did nothing to stop it.

EG knew JH used force on her son (which only she was allowed to abuse) yet didn't relay this to the child's father (he had to question the child for truth); likewise JH accepted excuses and covered EG's bases all the time.

These are signs of deep conspiracy & codependency. As we've read from earlier articles, documented incidents resulting in LE intervention revolved around other issues. Money and sex (bartabs, rape).

A coupling barely plastered together by intense jealousy and manipulation- no love lost at the end of the day as they provided ego massaging to one another's sad lives.
I'm seeing a big picture coming to light. Like mini mafia if you will. When I add up all the players and their connections it's pretty thought provoking.

Plus, I have seen the beautiful momentoes that people have left and the balloon releases.... the public has shown that they care...now let the family mourn....and I feel it should be JUST family

Well, Lucas is now being referred to as "Wichita's son" so if the family were to have a private service, the majority of the community might feel slighted or unappreciative of the support they have given. And the community has been for the most part supportive and respectful to the family. So they do want to share this time with everyone who wants to pay their respects to Lucas. It's helping their healing to know just how supported that they are. It's just a small group of people who are making the most trouble so to speak, but the family will close the service if things get much worse.

Well, Lucas is now being referred to as "Wichita's son" so if the family were to have a private service, the majority of the community might feel slighted or unappreciative of the support they have given. And the community has been for the most part supportive and respectful to the family. So they do want to share this time with everyone who wants to pay their respects to Lucas. It's helping their healing to know just how supported that they are. It's just a small group of people who are making the most trouble so to speak, but the family will close the service if things get much worse.

I just want them to make sure they do not feel obligated and only do it if they choose to. They owe Wichita, nothing.

I hope and pray we are not looking at yet another case where an innocent child is killed and the killer walks away scot-free. Even one is too many and I am going to be physically ill if this woman pleads accidental-death-and-cover-up-due-to momentary-panic, and a juror buys it.
Well, she's free as a bird right now, which is disturbing in and of itself. I hope LE doesn't dilly dally too long in charging her. I believe she's most definitely a danger to society. She needs to be put back in a cell as soon as possible.
Since we're doing quotes here's one from my late mother-in-law: Don't borrow trouble.

IOW, it ain't over til it's over and I believe LE is just getting started. I know they're waiting on tox reports before the autopsy is final but IMO that doesn't mean the ME hasn't found plenty of incriminating evidence. We're not privvy to the findings right now so there could be plenty of surprises ahead.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I really feel the DA isn't going to let Glass skate away free of charges. MOO.

Since we're doing quotes here's one from my late mother-in-law: Don't borrow trouble.

IOW, it ain't over til it's over and I believe LE is just getting started. I know they're waiting on tox reports before the autopsy is final but IMO that doesn't mean the ME hasn't found plenty of incriminating evidence. We're not privvy to the findings right now so there could be plenty of surprises ahead.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I really feel the DA isn't going to let Glass skate away free of charges. MOO.

Aww, I love that phrase. My late father said it all the time. Such a great quote.

I'm optimistic that EG will not stay free, but I am a little worried about the public's safety while she's out in the meantime.

The family needs to show their love and say their goodbyes in private. Then, by all means, open it up to the public if acceptable to family. Many of us have been on this journey since Lucas went missing, and have embraced this little boy, but now it’s about Lucas and family. I want to say goodbye, but never forgotten to Lucas. A lot of lessons have been learned. IMO

If you have Google Maps on your phone, open it up and then go to Timelines. Select any day in the past week and you will see how that works/what I mean when I say it is EXACT.
Interesting. Mine just says no visited places for all of the days I looked at and I’ve definitely used google maps this week.

. As much as all of us would love nothing more than to have EG behind bars right now. I can’t imagine the scrutiny that she’s under is much better. At least in jail she has some protection. I’d like to think she’s a prisoner of her own home. (Aunties house) And I would think after too long of her being there, the family would feel too much pressure & make her go elsewhere. Hopefully JH doesn’t invite her back into his life. He’s had to have learned by now. Right? Any word on his reaction to EG being released with no charges.
You know, I just wondered how exactly she plans to support herself long-term. Of course I'm hoping she's brought in before she gets too settled, but if does take approx. 2 months for everything to come in, who is feeding her and buying her deodorant and toothpaste? I can't see her cooped up with no life for too long.

Who will hire her? There may be some who would take a chance on her, but to what length? They won't want to risk losing business, and I'm sure it won't take long to wear out her welcome even if hidden in back office somewhere.

Will she couch-surf all day every day, using up all the hot water and eating all the food? Will she have to be told multiple times not to do drugs in the house or bring "dates" home?

She can't really ask for child support and would be lucky if she's not required to pay for MH and her boys-- do you think she'll reclaim her stepmom title over live-in girlfriend in order to fight for a form of spousal support? She did take care of her "baby boy" "every day" after all.

I would bet she's thinking more about how she can return to a lifestyle she became accustomed more than she's thinking about Lucas or the kind of trouble she's in--and no way she's thinking she did it to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata