Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for transcribing @Kadoober!

NG: What is it about Emily that attracted you in the first place?

JH: Well she, she’s a very attractive girl, she you know, we had a lot of the same interests, and, um, she, it was, it was pretty effortless as far as getting to know her and communicating with her, and it was almost like we had known each other long before we had met.

This is so typical of Borderlines/Sociopaths! All that BS!

JH Interview with NG.docx

I hope so, too. This could take awhile, though, before they have the toxicology reports back. We could be looking towards July or August. Plenty of time for her to run or make other plans. Or worse yet, harm another. Let's hope not.
I dont think she will hurt anyone else.
That would require walking and chewing at the same time .
Shes to busy trying to construct a new story and timeline.
But you never know.

Thank you for transcribing @Kadoober!

NG: What is it about Emily that attracted you in the first place?

JH: Well she, she’s a very attractive girl, she you know, we had a lot of the same interests, and, um, she, it was, it was pretty effortless as far as getting to know her and communicating with her, and it was almost like we had known each other long before we had met.

This is so typical of Borderlines/Sociopaths! All that BS!
Thats right.
He put zero effort into getting to know her
He should tell the truth.
She put out easy.

I'm guessing a cadaver dog was brought in and 'hit' in the bathroom, thus leading LE to further investigate.
I'm so curious about this too. I have no valuable knowledge on the subject, but my take is that it'd have to be something very bathroom-specific. Like a trace of a chemical that would typically be found in bathroom cleaners or a physical injury consistent with the shape of a faucet or maybe a bathroom towel or washcloth was found with him. All IMO and just speculation.

What sort of things are in most bathrooms? Toilet, bath, shower, sink, toiletries, medicine cabinet?

Why would NG say it's now believed, after autopsy 2, that Lucas died in the bathroom?

Why would LE have to return to the bathroom? Did they miss something on their first look and have to go back after a surprise finding in the autopsy?

I find it hard to believe they didn't take cadaver dogs in during the first week. It might be a possibility, I just find it hard to believe.

What sort of things are in most bathrooms? Toilet, bath, shower, sink, toiletries, medicine cabinet?

Why would NG say it's now believed, after autopsy 2, that Lucas died in the bathroom?

Why would LE have to return to the bathroom? Did they miss something on their first look and have to go back after a surprise finding in the autopsy?

I find it hard to believe they didn't take cadaver dogs in during the first week. It might be a possibility, I just find it hard to believe.

Perhaps they used luminol to see if there was any blood left behind. You'd be surprised how long blood lasts on a floor or walls- you can't see it yourself, but it is still there.

I've thought that perhaps a removable shower head could have been used to hit him on the head.

Something chipped off the tub, sink, or toilet and got embedded in his hair or clothing?

Agreed! And considering they'd only lived in the house for a brief period of time, it seems all the more likely that what LE was looking for would be something commonly found in most bathrooms. I feel like we'll find out and smack our heads for not thinking of it sooner.

Tiles ? Grout (do you call it that, it’s the product that sticks/ is between the tiles together. Usually those are specific bathroom things.

Agreed! And considering they'd only lived in the house for a brief period of time, it seems all the more likely that what LE was looking for would be something commonly found in most bathrooms. I feel like we'll find out and smack our heads for not thinking of it sooner.
How about something from the ceiling? We have a popcorn ceiling in one of our bathrooms, of course, it's the bathroom with the tub. If you accidentally spray the ceiling with the shower head, you're most likely to get little white bits raining down on you. It could be something like that.

The top of the toilet tank has a chip in it or breakage?

Tile floor has a piece missing, embedded in his hair or clothing?

If I had to guess. I would say drains. Possibly tile. But I’m leaning toward drains.

Grasping here but what if the owner has gone in to get ready for more tenants and discovered something different/fixed or changed since before EG and JH moved in. I have a home tenanted and I would notice and ask about it and have done.

IMO I think they would have to have brought in cadaver dogs. They wouldn't even have to tell Emily. The average person doesn't know that search dogs and cadaver dogs are two different purpose dogs. LE was pretty skeptical of Emily's story from the very beginning. They said right away that Lucas didnt just wander off. Why the second search?? I'm at as much of a loss as everyone. Seems it must be something from the autopsy.

Maybe they can tell he died by drowning but also that the water in the culvert was never deep enough to have covered his face, or there is some component in the lungs like a soap product that makes it different to the water in the culvert, or there is an absence of algae etc.
Water cant get in your lungs unless your breathing.
Im sure water from the creek and house would be collected for comparison.
Providing it is his cause of death.

IMO I think they would have to have brought in cadaver dogs. They wouldn't even have to tell Emily. The average person doesn't know that search dogs and cadaver dogs are two different purpose dogs. LE was pretty skeptical of Emily's story from the very beginning. They said right away that Lucas didnt just wander off. Why the second search?? I'm at as much of a loss as everyone. Seems it must be something from the autopsy.
iF the autopsy confirmed drowning, they sometimes can differentiate water samples to tell where the water came from based on deposits from pipes and whatnot. Maybe they were taking water samples for comparison. *speculation*

Grasping here but what if the owner has gone in to get ready for more tenants and discovered something different/fixed or changed since before EG and JH moved in. I have a home tenanted and I would notice and ask about it and have done.

Has JH moved out? Add your thoughts to @ScarlettLin and we might have a good possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus