Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stranded people and the homeless guy are two different people...FLA said the picture of the stranded people is not the same guy who stayed and later passed away. I'm trying to belp, but I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make....she did take a picture of stranded people. And she also let a homeless man spend the night. These two things both happened.
Thank you kindly.
Please understand it's not to hard to think of the lenghts a lying, child beating, child killer will go to, especially one who has friends in the meth world. Many meth heads, etc would do dirty deeds for a 'dimebag'. Up to and including setting up a hit. Ie hit and run.
We already know she tried pinning the horrific bruising on her nephews, even her own sons.
Thank you for letting me explain. Much appreciated.

This case has so many puzzling turns all coming from one person, Emily Glass!

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.

The timeline has to be it because we have seen time and again arrests for at least the disposal and then later the murder charges come. I assume they have to know the specific date in order to charge for that?

This is so frustrating for us all. None of the dates are confirmed, and everything we thought that we knew now has to be rethought. The bombshell at the end of JH’s interview about the bathroom, etc. this is really hard on all of us.

In the middle of this mess I just keep thinking about what Lucas might have endured and I think about his family. As confused and as upset as we are about all of this it has to be millions times worse for someone who knew and loved him.

I’m on pins and needles waiting for news. I just want EG locked up for good!
So true. As an outsider looking in, it is upsetting and confusing. I can't imagine what Lucas' loved ones are going through. Just when they thought they might get an answer, a curve ball comes at them and almost blinds them all. They deserve the truth, they deserve answers.

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.
They only get one shot or she's free for good. So they have to make sure they can prove without a shadow of a doubt.

Your thoughts please.
Oh, I don't know why, but I feel for some reason that there are arrests coming soon. I just feel she won't be the only one to be heading for the bird cage. I'm probably wrong, and honestly, I hope I am, as I would hate to think that anyone else is involved in harming that poor child. I try not to think of what Lucas went through, all the abuse and pain.

I only hope she can be found when the time comes. My biggest fear.
I hope so, too. This could take awhile, though, before they have the toxicology reports back. We could be looking towards July or August. Plenty of time for her to run or make other plans. Or worse yet, harm another. Let's hope not.

Oh, I don't know why, but I feel for some reason that there are arrests coming soon. I just feel she won't be the only one to be heading for the bird cage. I'm probably wrong, and honestly, I hope I am, as I would hate to think that anyone else is involved in harming that poor child. I try not to think of what Lucas went through, all the abuse and pain.

I also don't think she'll be alone, but my thoughts on who will be joining her change all the time. I'd like to hear more about this "unknown perpetrator" and "Mike".

Reminder:

Please do not bring any FB drama here. Don't mention or discuss EG's supporters or groupies or whatever they are. They are not worth discussing and we can't have that drama brought here.

The statements made publicly and reported in MSM by Jamie and Jonathan's spokeswoman, Misty Cox, may be discussed. Do not sleuth Misty Cox, however.

Also, name variations are not allowed on Websleuths. Please use EG or Emily or Emily Glass when referring to Emily. The same goes for anyone else in the case.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This post lands at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members