Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read doubt someone would go online and sell the shoes they wore to commit a crime. That's super traceable, whereas throwing them in a random dumpster is not.

Where in the heck are the Wichita reporters? They should be all over this story! I'm just not finding much MSM at all. There has got to be at least one reporter out there that will get us some answers on what's going on with her bond, etc... Seems as though Kansas does things very quietly.... and it bugging me.

If it were not for our VI's we'd be crazy by now.

This is a friendly reminder that only official news pages on FB may be linked to or discussed as well as the suspect/POI's social media, which in this case is EG. However, please make sure you are linking the correct EG's social media as I assume there is more than one person in the world with her name.

You may link to and discuss EG's social media, but no one else's at this point and definitely not any "groups" on FB.

Thank you!

Where in the heck are the Wichita reporters? They should be all over this story! I'm just not finding much MSM at all. There has got to be at least one reporter out there that will get us some answers on what's going on with her bond, etc... Seems as though Kansas does things very quietly.... and it bugging me.

If it were not for our VI's we'd be crazy by now.

Isn't the weather crappy there today? I could have sworn that I read that there was supposed to be a storm there today, so maybe there's no searching going on?

Also, KAKE TV has carried the press conferences that LE has had and has given updates when something new comes up. So far, though, there isn't much news in terms of Lucas today- only EG's bond amount being posted.

Speaking of KAKE TV FB page, some verily interesting comments from an RG.

I know very little about bail or bonds. If EG is released, would she have any type of access to her daughter? Supervised? Restricted? TIA

Yeah it's been bad today weather-wise. Schools were all closed. Tomorrow is a high in the 40's though.

Keeper of the Plains

Metal sculpture by Native American Blackbear Bosin. It is beautiful! Here are some night photos when the "Ring of Fire" is lit in the evenings. The sculpture itself is over 40 ft. tall and the stone base is another 30 ft.

http://www.kansastravel.org/keeperoftheplains.htm

Oooo....BIG FIRE!!!! I like big fire!!! LOL Seriously though, that is quite the sight to behold.

I must be the most naive person on earth. I was thinking maybe the abuse allegations were exaggerated. That happens sometimes. But those latest photos!

I left a thumbprint on my daughter once when I grabbed her to keep her from running in a busy parking lot. I’ve had to call the ex-in-law’s family to explain a bruise on my grandbaby’s bottom when he fell on the steps. He was interrogated once by the ex-in-laws because he had bruises all over his legs (after playing on a playground that had metal bars to crawl on instead of steps.) He told me the other day that my husband “messed with” his private parts (I was watching when my husband dried him off with a towel after his bath, and he definitely wasn’t messing with anything.) So, I’m hyper aware how something innocent can be distorted.

But forgive me, family of Lucas! I believe you now after seeing those photos!

I will say, even if he was abused, it is *possible* the abuser(s) don’t have anything to do with his disappearance. I know it’s not likely that she/they aren’t involved, but I am glad that in our country their guilt will be proven in court.

ETA: I forgot to mention the time my daughter fell on the playground, straddling a metal pole. Took her straight to the doctor so they could document the cause of the massive bruise on her lady parts.

even if he was abused

Oh, I need a break. Lucas had rotten teeth. I've seen his photos of time progression. Lucas was definitely malnourished. His thin arms clearly show that he was neglected and his health was declining

The K9 could not find a trace of Lucas at the rental residence. I didn't feel he was with the family during or after the move. So, I'll kindly request a link for those who state there are witnesses to seeing him after the move. TIA

Lucas.jpg

https://scontent.fmem1-1.fna.fbcdn....=5d2565576f8f628d872d258bce364b76&oe=5B0A7E70

The missing poster said he was 60#.
THAT is really bugging me!
When a parent/care giver dies not even know a child's weight! It's important for giving kids over the counter medication as well as buying them clothes!!!
MOO

Thank you to the poster who uploaded a pic. of Lucas with his baby teeth.
Some have blamed his lack of teeth due to the cleft palate.

But, no, he HAD teeth earlier on-- so it's neglect that made him lose his teeth.

Hard to fathom dad was clueless to the treatment of his son.
:moo:

I am choosing to believe the WPD and FBI have far more evidence gathered than most people may believe. The security cameras that led to the identification and arrest of BTK are literally right directly across the street from the nature park in the Home Depot parking lot!!!

They have cell phone data, they surely have text messages to friends/family that indicate her activities in recent days giving them places to check video footage to see if Lucas was with her, there are multiple security cameras in the business areas near the home, at least one neighbor supposedly has a camera across the street, they know IF and where and when Lucas was taken to a Dr. for the supposed strep, they know if there was a prescription written for him and if it was filled and where, they know if that scrip was present at the home and had the proper amount used up through the date he was reported missing. They know when the school absence started and whether she called the school to update them regularly. This is all IMO of course.....and I am sure there are dozens of other types of information they have collected from the home and car etc.
Yep...agreed....they are light years ahead...thank goodness!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Isn't the weather crappy there today? I could have sworn that I read that there was supposed to be a storm there today, so maybe there's no searching going on?

Also, KAKE TV has carried the press conferences that LE has had and has given updates when something new comes up. So far, though, there isn't much news in terms of Lucas today- only EG's bond amount being posted.

Speaking of KAKE TV FB page, some verily interesting comments from an RG.

Can you be more specific. What thread. Or what time or something. I’ve been scrolling and can’t find an RG. Tia.

Oh, I need a break. Lucas had rotten teeth. I've seen his photos of time progression. Lucas was definitely malnourished. His thin arms clearly show that he was neglected and his health was declining

The K9 could not find a trace of Lucas at the rental residence. I didn't feel he was with the family during or after the move. So, I'll kindly request a link for those who state there are witnesses to seeing him after the move. TIA

View attachment 130542

https://scontent.fmem1-1.fna.fbcdn....=5d2565576f8f628d872d258bce364b76&oe=5B0A7E70
The next door neighbor to the home from where Lucas Hernandez was reported missing say the situation is surreal. He says his own children were outside playing with Lucas about a week ago.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

It can. Or she may have state charges for the same thing. Basically, the state has 72 hours (in most states) to get her from county custody, for their warrant. If they don't, after the 72 hours she could post bail.

ETA: She could also have unpaid court costs from a previous case or a failure to appear in another case that has caused the hold.
Posting with your message for clarity...
891e3811981c6d40a2695f931c106d45.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

How many kids are there between Mom, Dad and stepmom/gf? And do any of them have custody? Does Dad just have the 2 kids that he had custody of? Or are there more?

when are people going to become adults and grow up? You have kids, then you are to act like an adult! Physical fights are not part of being an adult. Putting anything above your kids is not being an adult. Frustrating to see time after time after time, and each time, the kids pay the ultimate price.

Okay, thanks for the clarification, I got that totally backwards, sorry. It's just EG's reaction to seeing Lucas' mom at the school...I'm still wondering if there's a psychological connection between these events? EG is, to my mind, displaying a posessiveness towards Lucas? Maybe as a reaction to the abuse allegations and a degrading relationship between the two of them over time? I suppose it doesn't help for EG to know that Lucas' mom is EG's boyfriends ex, and that often means antipathy between the two individuals.

Maybe it's more like "I've got your son, you want him but I have him" and using violence towards Lucas as an outlet for the hate she feels...not just an outlet but also a proxy. Lucas is literally stuck in the middle, and he's the little one who can't fight back and literally finds it hard to have even a voice, because of his age and his oral condition leading to speech difficulties.

I was wondering earlier when someone mentioned a psychological tactic in getting her to confess that would need JH's cooperation and his recognition that EG was central to Lucas' disappearance. Is this the answer? That JH has to confront her and tell her that he no longer believes her but realizes that his family members, and even his in laws, have been right all along...then she will be overcome with spite and spit in his face that she hates him, hates Lucas and as punishment for his change of heart toward her she'll hiss at him that he'll never see his boy again, and LE record the entire encounter and basically have an admittance of complicity? Maybe she'd actually want JH to see his dead son's body being brought up from wherever she's left it (I'm so sorry to the family members to read me say something so horrific). Is that what was being alluded to? Is it some form of psychological game theory where she has to be backed into a corner and act like a spitting, hissing animal that won't let you near it but will just go on the attack, and in that attack she lets everything out? And until she reaches that point she's still in control over JH and convinces herself he'll forgive her for anything...she knows something he doesn't, she has something over him that would kill him inside if he knew it? But once she loses that control, that hold over him, then she loses control and she's no longer playing a game of chess with carefully planned moves made in advance, and she confesses in the heat of the moment as that confession is the last thing she can hit out with to display her hatred in a vindictive way.. If that's the case, then LE could have a hard time getting anything from her, especially when she feels even more powerful backed up by an attorney who's literally there as her back-up and to calm her and keep her strategizing.

I think EG's reaction to bio-mom at the school that day - when EG "slept" through the pick-up time - is how a user/addict acts when having to face a screw-up they made. Instead of apologizing and fixing the problem, they lash out and can be very mean about it.

I don't know what, if anything, EG might be using, but the description of the confrontation sounded to me like a user irrationally deflecting attention from her drug/alcohol problems and lashing out at people who are acting rationally and responsibly.

That's my armchair analysis, free of charge.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member