Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen a case before where they didn't name the person arrested? Except for it being a minor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not a mod but yes, as long as she is named in MSM. And I think these charges will be not only to apply pressure but so they have a reason to hold her.

Are these charges to apply pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say because they have proof she endangered both children but no conclusive evidence as to what has happened to sweet Lucas.

Quoting:
Separately, Wichita Municipal Court records show that the stepmother – who police say reported Lucas missing – was found guilty of misdemeanor disorderly conduct-brawling/fighting over an incident in April 2016 at a south Wichita apartment complex where the family previously lived. She was arrested and accused of the same kind crime in late 2014, but the charge was dismissed.

Earlier this week, Wichita police searched for Lucas at Harrison Park. The park is across the street from the apartment complex at 1157 S. Webb, where the family lived. Lucas is a student at Beech Elementary, not quite a mile south of the apartment complex.

The family recently moved 3 miles west to a rental house in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. It was there that the 26-year-old stepmother called police around 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report that she last saw Lucas around 3 that afternoon in his bedroom, that she had taken a shower and fallen asleep, then realized he was missing.

I'm gonna say it cause if I don't I may say something else.....vile, disgusting, selfish, incompetent, degenerate, swine.

Sorry mods...please don't time me out.

I’d say because they have proof she endangered both children but no conclusive evidence as to what has happened to sweet Lucas.

They have some proof or they could not have arrested her. I wonder if she confessed and this is the beginning of the charges.

no, wait.... Has she been named anywhere? Please, god. We need to be able to talk about her.
She needs to tell them where he is.
Any speculation on what the charges involve? Drugs?

N why won't they name her?? What is the reason? There's got to be one.

yes you may discuss her!!!!

Not surprising that the actions are now being taken against the stepmom. They are making sure she stays locked up until they can locate the body. Sadly I also wouldn't be surprised at all if the father eventually gets charges put on him as well. He may not have been the one doing any of the crimes but chances are good that he knew about the stuff that was going on. And if it does end up being that the stepmom murdered him that he would have known there was a chance she would do something like this.

I think most of us knew this was coming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yep. Wasn't a doubt in my mind, just didn't feel I could/should say it here. Fully expect more charges to come.

FindLucas, I can't imagine how hard this is. Please feel our arms around you, holding you and your family up.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members