Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning, I would be careful with bringing up bipolar disorder, etc; Sometime ago, not in here, of course, I was jumped on for bringing up bipolar disorder and how it causes some people to become violent. Some people who are bipolar think, that just because they don't become violent, it doesn't make other people violent, either.

Do we know the mental illness, that Emily was suffering from... besides, narcissistic personality disorder, and some form of psychopathic personality disorder, and being an addict.

I am wondering if Emily had ever gotten a break from being a stay-at-home person? (Not going to use the word parent). I know that being a stay-at-home person causes people to develop depression and anxiety. Raising kids, and pretty much raising them alone, puts a toll on a person's psyche.

The Best Music, Movies, TV, Books, Games, Beer & More | Paste

Why I Hated Being a Stay-at-Home Mom | HuffPost

What It’s Like To Be A Stay-At-Home Mom On The Verge Of Depression

Thank you Squirrel85. The BPD info posted is all linked to medical sources -- I'm a layman! I'm not aware of any other diagnosis other than BPD which was cited in Court Document. Also, add the 1 yr old under her care for possible postpartum. Don't recall reading where EM had any childcare break per se hence my question of JH about a back-up plan given her history and his extended absences.

Last edited:
Traces of chemicals can still be found in hair, liver, kidney, nails, etc; I have heard of bodies being exhumed from the grave for toxicology to be done. I think they will also run a toxicology on Emily, to see if she was using drugs on the day of suicide.

A Turkish President Died 19 Years Ago. How Was His Body Just Autopsied?

Decomposed Body | Forensic Pathology Online

Toxicology: How It’s Done

http://medind.nic.in/jal/t09/i1/jalt09i1p11.pdf

Forensic Autopsy--A Body of Clues

"Live from the Coroner's Office": Intro to toxicology testing <----- This one states they can even take fluid from the eyeball for testing.

Entomotoxicology - Wikipedia
I’ll post in a bit how far in the past hair analysis can be done. Fingernails are also tested. Hair griwth(preferably uncolored) is app. 1.5 cm per month or 1/2 inch. Some labs can go back 12 months.

There is a catch though. If I read this correctly it indicated presence of tested substances, but is not reliable for precise doses ingested.

Hair Drug Testing Facts | FAQs | Psychemedics

Sorry to quote my own post but it occurred to me after the fact I should find the link--underline & bolding by me. Sounds like she brought a whirlwind of chaos with her. If she assaulted the ex while he was holding her children, I imagine other family with children in the home might be afraid for them. I feel bad for EG's family -- I'm sure none of what has happened lately has come as too much of a surprise. They've probably felt like witnesses to an inevitable train wreck for several years and just wondered if they would end up as bystanders or victims. JO stated one of the DCF reports came from EG family member.

"But the document said Glass still led a troubled life: that she had been accused of stealing her sister’s vehicle, accused of smashing through a window to get into a home where she wasn’t welcome and that “the police are involved.”

Before that, on June 25, 2014, the father of the boys, then living in Butler County, requested sole custody because of what he called Glass’ “continuous instability.”

In his affidavit, the father said Glass “has exhibited some past erratic and unpredictable behavior where she has physically assaulted me while I held the children … She has made decisions that concern me for the care of the children at this time and until things stabilize for her.”

He said that around that time she had dated two men in relationships that involved “physical altercations,” causing him to fear for her and his sons."

Read more here: Court records reveal anger issues, troubled past of jailed stepmom of missing boy
It just blows my mind! If police were notified regarding abuse wouldn't they have noticed by looking at her record that she wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen and this should be taken seriously. Was JH not aware of these? How could you choose to leave your child with someone like this?

True. I would have thought it would be both at least. If not just the jail thing.
I would think she would have thought she could have beat it or had a minimal sentence. She was a street junkie imo and could weather the storm in jail for awhile. I think this had more to do with JH. They seem to have had a very intense relationship, not healthy mind you, but very intense.

I don't think we have anything saying she had any illnesses other than bipolar.
I don't know how many doctors she saw, or any hospitalizations to get that diagnosis either. I know others that it took awhile to get a diagnosis, but later it was changed to something else as more symptoms, history, etc was seen. Apparently many mental illnesses have the same symptoms.

Thinking of the wake of destruction left her in path. So many lives forever changed. So many heartbreaks from the actions of one person. The ripple effect is wide spread.

I don't have the answer, yet I pray one day we can stop our children from being killed. I posted in another case that there seems to be a connection with sex and drugs. Parents choosing sex over their child's wellbeing. Choosing to look for another sex partner, rather than focusing on the child they've already created. Often we see drug use in the same cases. How we stop this? I don't know. I don't know how we can make everyone put the children in a higher priority than their own wants.

She could be plain evil, period. The BPD I reference was actually cited in 7 page court document that was sealed after last hearing (for a juvenile).
That's the same document I was referring to. Her ex stated she'd alledgedly been diagnosed with it, and we were told JH was unaware she had any diagnosed mental health issues.

That's the same document I was referring to. Her ex stated she'd alledgedly been diagnosed with it, and we were told JH was unaware she had any diagnosed mental health issues.
And yet now he (JH) posted on his FB page about mental health awareness.
Her ex only stated that she told him she was Bipolar. I don't happen to believe she was ever diagnosed but it was an excuse she gave her ex for her sometimes erratic behavior from meth.

Yes. Nothing is sacred anymore.
I have an idea as to who might have told the media hounds that Lucas was found. A classy and courteous response would have been for them to band together and ask if the biological mother had been informed, before they announced their "breaking news" that day.

What a God awful way to find out that YOUR child, who you gave birth to, was found, and people across the country and world heard about it first before you did.

It's been my experience that the Court cannot/does not cite 'heresay 'as evidence in a hearing so I think it's safe to say there was a credible, medical diagnosis they relied on. Again, I call bunk on JH not knowing -MOO.

Last edited:
Her ex only stated that she told him she was Bipolar. I don't happen to believe she was ever diagnosed but it was an excuse she gave her ex for her sometimes erratic behavior from meth.
I think exactly what you stated. She told her ex that to rationalize a behavior.

However, JH could be posting that just to post it, lots of people put things on social media just to make a statement, not related to their lives. Or pehaps he's concerned about his own mental health? Or he could have been suspicious of her mental state even previously - all he said was he had no knowledge she'd been diagnosed with anything.

It's been my experience that the Court cannot/does not cite 'heresay 'as evidence in a hearing so I think it's safe to say there was a credible, medical diagnosis they relied on. Again, I call bunk of JH not knowing -MOO.
We don't know that it was used as "evidence." It was part of the ex's written/verbal statement.

It's been my experience that the Court cannot/does not cite 'heresay 'as evidence in a hearing so I think it's safe to say there was a credible, medical diagnosis they relied on. Again, I call bunk of JH not knowing -MOO.
This was a CINC report. I'm not sure how the courts make their ruling with that. When we were in court we had an evaluation done by a psychologist who then in turn gave a recommendation with no actual evidence. We won full custody, thank goodness.

This is just annoying if he's going to try to use her illness as an excuse to why Lucas died. Most people with bipolar disorder don't become murderers. Meth users are unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13