Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think exactly what you stated. She told her ex that to rationalize a behavior.

However, JH could be posting that just to post it, lots of people put things on social media just to make a statement, not related to their lives. Or pehaps he's concerned about his own mental health? Or he could have been suspicious of her mental state even previously - all he said was he had no knowledge she'd been diagnosed with anything.
I think he posted it because he now believes she was mentally ill. I think it's the only way he can reckon all of this mess.

Traces of chemicals can still be found in hair, liver, kidney, nails, etc; I have heard of bodies being exhumed from the grave for toxicology to be done. I think they will also run a toxicology on Emily, to see if she was using drugs on the day of suicide.

A Turkish President Died 19 Years Ago. How Was His Body Just Autopsied?

Decomposed Body | Forensic Pathology Online

Toxicology: How It’s Done

http://medind.nic.in/jal/t09/i1/jalt09i1p11.pdf

Forensic Autopsy--A Body of Clues

"Live from the Coroner's Office": Intro to toxicology testing <----- This one states they can even take fluid from the eyeball for testing.

Entomotoxicology - Wikipedia

Thank you for these links. I hope to do some reading if I ever get caught up. I also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p

He can have feelings of wishing he saw the signs for both EG and LH. Those aren't exclusive to each other. If he'd seen the signs and helped EG, she may not have hurt LH.
He can have those feelings, but in a way he's excusing her actions by blaming it on her being bipolar. That is not what killed this little boy. JMO

Probably to ease his own guilt from enabling her drug use and letting her around his son.
I bet he thought her drug (pot) use was aiding her anxiety and pain. Seems like he was well aware of the pot. Once that connection started coming around she found her way to access other drugs he may not have known about.

Just because JH posted something about mental illness does not mean he doesn't know a friend, coworker, or family member with a mental illness. It doesn't have to be about Emily or really anyone.
True. The timing of his post is what eludes to that thinking. It could also be that he finds himself having some trouble right now.

That's the same document I was referring to. Her ex stated she'd alledgedly been diagnosed with it, and we were told JH was unaware she had any diagnosed mental health issues.

I recall that this has been discussed before, and I had provided a link quoting EG's ex. He stated that the FIRST he learned that EG had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder was during a custody hearing regarding their sons. This information was made available to him during that custody hearing, and was then included in the sealed document relating to baby MH's child in danger hearing. EG's ex did not know EG had bipolar--it wasn't him that alleged that. We don't know who diagnosed her or when, but her BP diagnosis was entered into two separate, court filed documents and we can believe it or not.

After the BP diagnosis news came out in the media (before the document was sealed) JH was asked about it by our forner VI, and he did say he was unaware of any diagnosed mental health issues, and that EG was not on any medication for it. I nominate JH for the "Head-In-The Sand-Denial-Loser"award. One check up conversation with EG's ex would have provided him with the truth. One quick research into EG's court ordered custody loss would have provided him with the reality.

Is there is a way for me to see a list of what posts I have made? I will track down the the ex's statement.TIA

I bet he thought her drug (pot) use was aiding her anxiety and pain. Seems like he was well aware of the pot. Once that connection started coming around she found her way to access other drugs he may not have known about.

I'm having a hard time believing he didn't know about the meth use. When someone is on meth it is very obvious. It's not something you can hide IMO. Especially if it's someone you know. The people I've known that have trouble with addiction, it is always obvious when they are using again.

I'm having a hard time believing he didn't know about the meth use. When someone is on meth it is very obvious. It's not something you can hide IMO. Especially if it's someone you know. The people I've known that have trouble with addiction, it is always obvious when they are using again.
I agree with you. Jh said he didn't know of her meth use but I'm finding that hard to believe.

He's probably using Meth too and is covering his own *advertiser censored* so that it doesn't come out that he does too. JMO

I lived with a meth user for months, maybe over a year, and I spent more than 10 days a month with this person, and I never expected it until she was in rehab. She definitely had sose strange behaviors sometimes, but I never expected it to be anything so serious from one of my closest friends/roommates. Drug users are great at manipulation and covering things up.

I'm sorry.
I just realized they wouldn't even look at the bruises. WOW. The horrors of what Lucas went through,and to those who did what was right. Only to be blocked at every turn.
I could not imagine LE not stepping in,or why.
I do wonder if they even wrote up a report,or if there is a record of the call,and who responded.
My head is spinning.
So much to wrap ones head around.
Yes, it is mind boggling isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads