Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if there was illicit drugs in the household. What if LH stumbled across them, ingested them and died. What if EG discovered LH dead, panicked and hid his body. Her motivation: not wishing to lose all contact with her kids. Perhaps JH was aware of illicit drugs. He has a lot to lose: custody of MH.
Just speculating....

My little dude is wearing his batman pajamas and batman clothes today in honor of Lucas. This whole thing is just nauseatingly sad. I think about the family reading details. It's so surreal. I'm sure they have to remind themselves that yes, this is my actual real life now. I don't know how I got here or why but this is my life now. It's horribly traumatic. I hope that the other 6 kids involved here have improved lives from here on out!

JH gives his alibi before stating what happened to his "fiance". I know she committed suicide, I believe she committed suicide, but the sequence of telling dispatch what happened is what we usually see as suspect.

I see what you mean though I do find it understandable. This is a nightmare that had been mentioned as a possibility but he didn't really think would happen.

I'm sure he's thinking he's going to be blamed and who knows what else went through his mind. Finding the mother of your child with her brain on the floor is going to screw a person up. It doesn't matter who that person is.

In THIS situation I can totally understand the alibi coming first. There's no urgency. There's no missing or injured person. He's trying to process that the mother of his child just blew her brains out, to be blunt. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't throw up.

What he said totally rang true to me. Leaving and coming back to make sure he knew what he was seeing. That's similar to waking up and realizing that this nightmare is in fact your life. Having to verify repeatedly that this is not a bad dream, it's your real life.

When a child is missing and the alibi comes first that's different. That should be "my baby is gone, help me please" and nothing else. When you have an obviously deceased person I'm willing to give some room there for utter shock, horror and disbelief.

It doesn’t matter now, because I feel she used her endo as a reason for her awful violent and raging acts but I will say, I live in pain pretty often. I’ve had atleast 4 surgeries done now for endometriosis due to pain... one surgery: no adhesions, but multiple cysts on both ovaries. On cyst was big enough to be drained Surgery 2: no adhesions, one little cysts. Surgery 3: again, no adhesions multiple cysts Surgery 4: no adhesions and a huge endometrioma cyst on ovary that was hemorrhaging.

So with that it’s possible she had a lot of pain but never any adhesions! A lot of time the pain comes before periods. As years have gone on my pain gets worse. I get back pain cramps and the pain generates down through the legs. Ibuprofen does not touch it. A stif drink, maybe regardless... Emily can’t blame anything but herself for being a crap person.

Thank you for this. I've had severe pain since getting an IUD and always blamed that, but I was also diagnosed with endo several years ago. I bet that is the issue again. I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me. Too busy juggling kids and pets I guess!

Goodbye, sweet Lucas. You have touched the hearts of many. To me, you will always be the greatest little superhero.

YxZl8ly.png

Attachments

• Lucas_superhero.png
    Lucas_superhero.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 16
"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

This is what her attorney said.

I lend credibility to her attorney. JLP has scruples and belief in our justice system.

I don’t agree with all she says but I believe what she has said. EG was a drug addict. But she did an incredible amount of damage to other human beings during the time she choose to use drugs. Her boys had been taken from her in 2014. MH in 2018. She chose drugs over her kids.

At the best she failed to properly care for Lucas. At the worst she contributed to his death.

We know for certain that she watched this community fall in love with Lucas and look for him for 96 days. She left his body to rot while waiting “to tell her story”. Scared or not she was morally bankrupt when able to watch people search day after day knowing exactly where he lay.

I don’t always understand how people choose drugs. And never could get bringing children into that life. It makes no sense to me. And as for EG there are too many unanswered questions.

Lucas’s case had me in uncontrollable tears. Every time I saw another photo of him whether it was a baby picture or older , how innocent and sweet. There was a little clip with him, his older sister and a baby. You could see how compassionate and gentle he is with the baby.

There is a child abuse awareness video featuring Lucas (among others) by a group of Christian Hip Hop/Rap performers. I have never heard of them. At least one of the performers is from Wichita. It was shared on FB. I don't know if I can link it but if you look for Lyrical Miracle on FB you can find the video.
Just thought I would share in case others wanted to see it.

There is a child abuse awareness video featuring Lucas (among others) by a group of Christian Hip Hop/Rap performers. I have never heard of them. At least one of the performers is from Wichita. It was shared on FB. I don't know if I can link it but if you look for Lyrical Miracle on FB you can find the video.
Just thought I would share in case others wanted to see it.
That was really deep.I cried.

Little Lucas- may you rest in peace, sweet boy. Thoughts and prayers to his family and little friends today at the service and always.

To all the children involved in the Hernandez family, I will pray extra for them all. Whether we realize this or not, their innocence has been lost, their childhoods altered forever. I wish for them a lifetime of happiness and love. I pray folks are kind and caring towards Emily's sons- they weren't responsible. If it wasn't for their bravery telling their Dad what happened just before Lucas disappeared, who knows what where this case might be- their bravery, in my eyes, made a difference. God Bless them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus