Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it be crazy if someone helped her remove his body and dispose of it? Could that still be a possibility, that she had help? What made her go to that area in particular, sure I understand it was because she didn’t want anyone to find him but did she know the area? Is it where she met with ppl for drugs?

If somebody helped her hiding Lucas is only one of the many questions that are still unanswered . I feel so much pain for all the families involved in this , I so much hoped that with Lucas finally found they would learn what exactly happened to him. They all need some peace.:(
My only hope is that JH will never get custody of baby M. :confused:

Unfair.....someone needs to be held responsible!

I don't think they will ever learn from their mistakes. Not enough caseworkers, the caseloads huge, bad payment. Before they don't work on THAT, there will be children suffering and being killed time and time again. By their "caretakers" from hell.

Isn’t there a penalty for filing a false missing person report After the fact that she led them to the body?

She wasn’t worried. They had charged her with obstruction but thought better of hit.

She had no regard for the truth, LE, the families, Lucas or the searchers. She only thought of herself. And she lied about everything.

I'm going with-- It's part of her schtick. Some shows she is better than others. This one she was over the top, even for her.
I think it is just plain ole Show Business! If you don't make it dramatic they won't listen and that folks is just how Nancy rolls. There wasn't anything new in the broadcast that we haven't heard. all jmo

I’ve followed this case from Day 1. Beautiful Lucas bears a striking resemblance nephew when he was young. My nephew recently started college...an opportunity, along with every other...that Lucas will be forever denied. I’m going to step away from this case now. I’ll check in from time to time for updates as I do for Deorr Kunz, Pearl Pinson, Danielle Stislicki, Danielle Sleeper, Abby & Liberty and so many other children and adults who still need justice. Peace.

JH has a bench trial July 16 for the battery charge with EG’s biological son. It was rescheduled from May 23. I wonder if that will affect him getting full custody of MH. I agree this case seems unfinished to me as well. I just hope the DA has answers for the family. I’m just going to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90