Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how KS does things, but in VA you can get paid child care to go to work. Really there were people to care for Lucas, so he isn't the reason she didn't have a job. My guess? She couldn't pass a drug test and didn't want to work.
Didn't it read health reasons? Thinking not passing a drug test could be health reasons. Then again, I am sure there are jobs that don't require drug tests.

*Dang my texting is still crazy it wanted to capitalize drugs and jobs and change the spelling of jobs.

And it looks like a pacifier in his hand. He is just a little guy.

jmo

I am so glad someone else noticed that. I've never seen a pacifier go with a pirate costume. Yet it looks too big to be a baby pacifier I am hoping that it's a candy pacifier and not a real one, but it's hard to tell.

Does anyone else feel like there is something “off” with EG’s family specifically her dad? Is it an attention thing maybe? The whole situation is bizarre to me but I get a feeling there’s more pieces to the puzzle. Where did her cousin go that was the spokesperson for the family in the beginning?

*Please delete if not allowed. I’m new to this...*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of new info re: EG in this article.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

“On Oct. 16, Butler County District Court Judge David Ricke ordered that Glass could have limited unsupervised time with her two sons. The judge ordered that the boys’ father continue to have sole legal custody.

The court order noted a plan to increase Glass’ parenting time “gradually and hopefully safely.”

"gradually and hopefully safely".

Wow.......hopefully safely? I can't get past this.

Hey Everyone,

I know those pictures of Lucas are so adorable but I have to un-approve them until I receive a link back to the pictures.

Please remember when posting pictures you need to link to the source and the source has to be already approved by Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia
I have learned- If you post a link and you get ****'s within the link it is not an approved source.

Does anyone else feel like there is something “off” with EG’s family specifically her dad? Is it an attention thing maybe? The whole situation is bizarre to me but I get a feeling there’s more pieces to the puzzle. Where did her cousin go that was the spokesperson for the family in the beginning?

*Please delete if not allowed. I’m new to this...*

Hello RMT953. I am not sure we can talk about EG's dad here. He only posted in closed facebook groups.

I am sure a mod is around to give a definite answer.

ETA - I can't remember if the cousin gave her name. Was she quoted in an article on MSM or just spoke on video?

Hello RMT953. I am not sure we can talk about EG's dad here. He only posted in closed facebook groups.

I am sure a mod is around to give a definite answer.

Thank you! I was thinking no but wanted to check. Appreciate it. [emoji6]

Mod please delete if not ok.

Thank you for the clarification that she could still have 'excuses' to drive at times.

But I still don't see how she could move all by herself. Who did the heavy lifting of mattresses and furniture? And how do you make all of the endless trips to and from the vehicle, with a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old hanging around?n

We moved last year and I needed husband, son, daughter, son in law and 2 professional movers to make it happen....and even then it was a nightmare.
She could've hired someone with a truck and a flatbed trailer. Folks wanting to pick up extra cash will hire out sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I miss your giraffe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(O/T, Awwwww....Dobby :heart:

Surprise! Denver Zoo announces birth of baby giraffe
http://kdvr.com/2017/03/01/surprise...d-birth-of-baby-giraffe/?utm_source=related_1

attachment.php

Eta: "Zoo officials said the pregnancy itself was "unplanned"and Dobby's mother, Kipele, was on birth control." (LOL)

Dobby had some challenges after birth but last I heard is doing great.

Eta: Link for reference:
See Dobby run: Denver Zoo’s baby giraffe is making great strides
http://kdvr.com/2017/04/12/see-dobby-run-denver-zoos-baby-giraffe-is-making-great-strides/

Dobby's thread: :heart:
Denver Zoo quietly welcomes newborn giraffe
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?330904-Denver-Zoo-quietly-welcomes-newborn-giraffe

Forum: News that makes you smile!
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?88-News-that-makes-you-smile! )

Attachments

• download _OP_4_CP__1488394302244_8824445_ver1.0.jpg
    download _OP_4_CP__1488394302244_8824445_ver1.0.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 395
  • download _OP_3_CP__1488394302258_8824446_ver1.0.jpg
    download _OP_3_CP__1488394302258_8824446_ver1.0.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 84
“The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children.
The judge also wrote that the “mother has also shown a genuine concern regarding the children’s welfare.”

The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons.”

This is unbelievable! I have no words. So there was obvious issues in her past that caused her to not have custody of her sons. I bet their father is probably very unnerved by Lucas' disappearance, I know I would be. I cannot believe that after numerous complaints by Lucas' family of suspecting abuse was swept under the carpet, after reading this. They dropped the ball on this one.

Thank you! I was thinking no but wanted to check. Appreciate it. [emoji6]

Mod please delete if not ok.

Please continue to post though. It is always good to have new thoughts!

This is unbelievable! I have no words. So there was obvious issues in her past that caused her to not have custody of her sons. I bet their father is probably very unnerved by Lucas' disappearance, I know I would be. I cannot believe that after numerous complaints by Lucas' family of suspecting abuse was swept under the carpet, after reading this. They dropped the ball on this one.

I totally agree with you on this. This is absolute BS and I hope that Lucas family can legally take out a lawsuit against CPS for failing this child. I just can't get over the numerous pictures of this kid with bruises on him and not a thing done to help him.

Oy!

“But the document said Glass still led a troubled life: that she had been accused of stealing her sister’s vehicle, accused of smashing through a window to get into a home where she wasn’t welcome and that “the police are involved.”

Same link

Honest to God, I am miffed and baffled that this woman was even allowed to have visitation rights with her older children, never mind being allowed to raise another man's child and her baby girl. Why didn't Lucas' social worker check this woman out more to make sure he was being raised by a decent woman? How did this get overlooked? For this length of time? We are not talking about a couple of months here, we're talking since 2015! That poor sweet boy! I'm scared to think of what she might have done to her baby girl. This woman clearly has mental issues and shouldn't be allowed to babysit a child, never mind raise them.

Please continue to post though.

I sure will! Happened to stumble upon WS late the other night. Y’all are amazing & I look forward to getting to know you better. As a boy mom of 2, from Wichita, this story has been tugging on my heart strings. There’s nothing more important to me than my boys. Something happening to them is truly my biggest fear in life. My heart breaks for this sweet boy.

Honest to God, I am miffed and baffled that this woman was even allowed to have visitation rights with her older children, never mind being allowed to raise another man's child and her baby girl. Why didn't Lucas' social worker check this woman out more to make sure he was being raised by a decent woman? How did this get overlooked? For this length of time? We are not talking about a couple of months here, we're talking since 2015! That poor sweet boy! I'm scared to think of what she might have done to her baby girl. This woman clearly has mental issues and shouldn't be allowed to babysit a child, never mind raise them.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn’t agree more. Our system is flawed and has failed so many other children right here in Wichita. Makes me sick.

I totally agree with you on this. This is absolute BS and I hope that Lucas family can legally take out a lawsuit against CPS for failing this child. I just can't get over the numerous pictures of this kid with bruises on him and not a thing done to help him.
Right! When I saw his picture on night 1, I recognized the "look" in his eyes. That smile on the face, but fear and sadness in the eyes. And immediately asked who was the last to see him before stepmom. It is an absolute shame that we can recognize it in 3 seconds through a photo but it goes unchecked for years through a system that is designed to protect. Usually, the protective actions come far too late.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members