Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably do. But I’m sure they know it would be a waste to bail her out. The county has other charges the can turn around and arrest her for as soon as she bonds out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the other charges?! I haven't seen anything about that!

On her charges - the two hold for state warrant charges - does that mean if she does post bond on the one charge they will hold her on the other two charges?

What are the other charges?! I haven't seen anything about that!

The only active charge is for endangerment of the 1 year old. They temporarily dropped the other charge for Lucas since it is an active investigation.

Pretty much, they don’t want to show their cards on what evidence they have gathered dealing with Lucas.

I guess I am confused why it shows 3 charges - I realize only one is active, but doesn't makes sense to me that if she isn't charged with the other two they would leave those up. Unless it is a way to put a hold on her in case she does bail out, she wouldn't be released.

I guess I am confused why it shows 3 charges - I realize only one is active, but doesn't makes sense to me that if she isn't charged with the other two they would leave those up. Unless it is a way to put a hold on her in case she does bail out, she wouldn't be released.

I agree with you. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in.

Today at the grocery store there was a poster of Lucas, I am in Johnson County, KS. I realize the chances of him being here is slim to none but it did make me feel good that people are bringing attention to him outside of the Wichita area.

Bringing my question over from the last thread: Glass' charges are from February 16, the day before Lucas went missing. Any thoughts on what LE knows that we don't?

Bringing my question over from the last thread: Glass' charges are from February 16, the day before Lucas went missing. Any thoughts on what LE knows that we don't?

Only thing I can think of is they have evidence the baby was left alone in the home or maybe on camera left in a car while she went into a store or something?

Only thing I can think of is they have evidence the baby was left alone in the home or maybe on camera left in a car while she went into a store or something?

Yeah, I'm wondering if LE has CCTV evidence showing her leaving during the night. Or maybe from her car's onboard computer, like they did in Sherin's case.

I had previously thought it had to do with Lucas disappearing - you know, like she wasn't watching him and instead "napped" during the time she claimed he went missing. But now it seems like LE has something from the 16th.

Also, her bail is still 50k. $5000 isn't that much money to come up with... Does anyone know if her family has the money to get her out?

I would find it difficult to suddenly come up with $5000. I could do it, but it would be a struggle. Everyone has different life situations.

Bring forward arrest page....
ee8fb009440e62d381f0d2df3bfb1ec6.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
I saw this page has changed since her appearance today. I don't have the link to bring it up and post.

There are the charges she was arrested for (the two counts of child endangerment) and then the one count she was formally charged with (the one count of child endangerment for the one year old). That’s why it shows 3. Does that make sense? Sometimes the way I explain things sounds better in my head then it does when I type it.

I was reading up on child endangerment laws in Kansas and a thought came to me. I wonder if there was evidence in the house that something happened to Lucas and therefore LE were able to get the child endangerment charge against the stepmother? If you think about it if they have evidence that something happened to Lucas then it’s automatically an unsafe environment for the one-year-old. It makes sense to me that they would get her on child endangerment because they can’t charge her with anything against Lucas since they don’t have his body or him there. Hopefully this all makes sense and sorry again for being so morbid towards the end.

I was reading up on child endangerment laws in Kansas and a thought came to me. I wonder if there was evidence in the house that something happened to Lucas and therefore LE were able to get the child endangerment charge against the stepmother? If you think about it if they have evidence that something happened to Lucas then it’s automatically an unsafe environment for the one-year-old. It makes sense to me that they would get her on child endangerment because they can’t charge her with anything against Lucas since they don’t have his body or him there. Hopefully this all makes sense and sorry again for being so morbid towards the end.

The child endangerment charge can be something as small as she was driving with her kids in the car on a restricted license or admitted to smoking pot while her kids were around (not saying she did either, just an example). Because it’s on the one year old, I don’t think they are going to try and apply any evidence they might have found pertaining to Lucas in that charge.

I hate to say this as I'm still holding onto the slightest glimmer of hope that precious little Lucas will be found alive. I know that's a long shot though.

Keep in mind, many trials have been won in absentia (without a body) :(

Catching up & checking in on little Lucas. Prayers for those searching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I am confused. Has EG not been charged with the crimes? I thought there was a limited amount of time she could be held without being charged.

Who is keeping the little girl? Is she still at the house? Where is JH staying? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221