Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
49A1540200000578-5440559-image-m-6_1519739636601.jpg
49A1379000000578-5440559-image-a-7_1519739649197.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

Bringing forward the life insurance discussion from the previous thread... The original question was if EG could have purchased a policy on the life of Lucas. Certainly, parents can purchase life insurance on their children (I have, and I've had to use it).

But, the Father's *live-in girlfriend* would not be able to. EG was not his parent and would not have an insurable interest.

Again, I don't know how much they check.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I believe anyone can have insurance on a person as long as they have interest in that person. Like my father in law would have insurance on the grand kids even though we had some. That was in Kansas too.

I think they are just trying to keep her in custody while they get their ducks in a row.

This. We had a case here where the boyfriend murdered a 3 yo girl and dumped her body in a field. He was arrested and kept in custody for something like having a gun in his possession and drug charges-he was a felon. They built an air tight case while he was in custody. It did take forever though. Praying we know more on Lucas today. This is going on too long but I do think LE knows ALOT MORE than we do.

First post. Hope I quoted correctly. Longtime lurker since Noah Chamberlin.

I swear she has a bruise on her inner right arm, her fingers...and under her eyes in the yellow outfit and on her left forehead in the one with glasses.
I guess it's just the lighting.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Knuckles look scabbed over MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear she has a bruise on her inner right arm, her fingers...and under her eyes in the yellow outfit and on her left forehead in the one with glasses.
I guess it's just the lighting.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If you enlarge the picture and look at the floor on the right side, you can see the same colorful jpeg artifacts that are on her arms. Not to say there aren't also bruises underneath, but the colorful spots you're seeing are definitely due to image quality.

Under her eye could be bruise or dark circles/smudged makeup, I do definitely see something there.

I'm on the fence with the cheek. Could be a bruise or a shadow.

When you have a still shot from what started out as poor quality video, and then is passed around digitally, it's hard to make out any details. Did anyone save a link to the actual video? I would be interested to see how it compares.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Bringing forward the life insurance discussion from the previous thread... The original question was if EG could have purchased a policy on the life of Lucas. Certainly, parents can purchase life insurance on their children (I have, and I've had to use it).

But, the Father's *live-in girlfriend* would not be able to. EG was not his parent and would not have an insurable interest.

Again, I don't know how much they check.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am the one who asked about the life insurance policy. Anyway, I wonder if Lucas' dad has a policy on Lucas that he was able to get through his work? My husband's employer offers a family life insurance policy, so we all are insured...

Theoretically speaking if EG knew about the policy and the family needed money, she could have assumed there would be a payout. And, like previously stated if that were the case, she didn't know that a body would be needed. Or, EG did know and was hoping that the kidnapping thing would pan out since she figured, that LE would find the body, and assume that the abductor had done something to Lucas.

What are the Common Law Marriage Laws in Kansas? I wonder if EG and Mr. Herenandez's relationship is considered Common Law since they reside in the same residence, and have a child together. This is could be why she is referred to as the "step-monster".

I found the arraignment video and took a screenshot from a different angle. Am I allowed to post that, since it's clearly from the same video posted by msm?

Her arms and cheek look clear to me. The left eye can't be ruled out IMHO, but looks more like the dark circle under the other eye. But there is some shadowing around the eye that stops me short of saying "clear".

I am the one who asked about the life insurance policy. Anyway, I wonder if Lucas' dad has a policy on Lucas that he was able to get through his work? My husband's employer offers a family life insurance policy, so we all are insured...

Theoretically speaking if EG knew about the policy and the family needed money, she could have assumed there would be a payout. And, like previously stated if that were the case, she didn't know that a body would be needed. Or, EG did know and was hoping that the kidnapping thing would pan out since she figured, that LE would find the body, and assume that the abductor had done something to Lucas.

What are the Common Law Marriage Laws in Kansas? I wonder if EG and Mr. Herenandez's relationship is considered Common Law since they reside in the same residence, and have a child together. This is could be why she is referred to as the "step-monster".

Based on my experience in following similar cases involving people with similar lifestyles and backgrounds as this family, life insurance has absolutely nothing to do with this, in my opinion.

Based on my experience in following similar cases involving people with similar lifestyles and backgrounds as this family, life insurance has absolutely nothing to do with this, in my opinion.

It was just a theory. No rock should be left unturned..

I would find it difficult to suddenly come up with $5000. I could do it, but it would be a struggle. Everyone has different life situations.
I wouldnt do it. I would sit until my court date and for that charge hope to walk out. I also would have taken the court appointed attorney . It is like giving 5g away. you dont get that back. The bondsman keeps it. I have a daughter EG's age and hahaha if she ever thought I would put up 5 gs to a bondsman..

I found the arraignment video and took a screenshot from a different angle. Am I allowed to post that, since it's clearly from the same video posted by msm?

Her arms and cheek look clear to me. The left eye can't be ruled out IMHO, but looks more like the dark circle under the other eye. But there is some shadowing around the eye that stops me short of saying "clear".

I think that's allowed as long as you also link to the MSM video in your post (Mods will correct me if wrong however).

WPD morning police briefing:

There are no planned searches for Lucas;

Items found at the park by searchers have been deemed unrelated to the disappearance of Lucas;

The public is asked to continue to share information...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As she was/is in the clinic, I don't believe visitors are allowed. She also has the right to decline visitors if they are allowed. I cannot imagine she would agree to having Lucas's mother as a visitor.

The self appreciating keep saying "I'd go to jail first before I sent him back"... um, really? We all know the stories of the few non custodial parents/relatives that have taken their kids. It doesn't go well for them. The kid(s) go right back to the original living situation, and now this parent or relative has 0 access. Unless one has been in this position, they really have no idea how frustrating and hand tying it is, imo. How hard it must be to have thought you have made a decision you believed was in the best interest of a child, or are forced into this, and yet again be failed by the system designed to "protect" children.

It's very easy for someone who has a stable home, an education, a bread winner, great family, etc etc to say what they would do. They have no idea what its like for those who don't.

edited to add: Think about the cases that come on here when a non custodial takes their child. Many hop on and automatically assume this parent is dangerous or unfit and must be found asap- without a thought that the parent may be trying to get the child out of a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member