Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So EG was under supervised visits only with her two sons until October, would the social worker not know that she was living with another child, plus had given birth to another child? Suspected abuse was reported on Lucas. Makes no sense to me, if you are on supervised visits I would not think they would allow you to be unsupervised with another child and a new baby.

8543db9e34db57f06af5cc9dc6faf810.jpg
e93d10f0541650490cc7f7c3fea6a678.jpg

Just an idea of how see through the creeks are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Wichita regional director for family services with the Department for Children and Families (DCF) has stepped down from his post.

Tuesday evening, DCF confirmed Bill Gale resigned from his position, a spot he's held since 2014.

Gale previously worked as the Sedgwick County election commissioner. A reason for Gale's resignation was not provided Tuesday.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Regional-DCF-director--475354953.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So EG was under supervised visits only with her two sons until October, would the social worker not know that she was living with another child, plus had given birth to another child? Suspected abuse was reported on Lucas. Makes no sense to me, if you are on supervised visits I would not think they would allow you to be unsupervised with another child and a new baby.

EG wrote in her argument for unsupervised visits with her boys that she WAS caring for Lucas. She never hid it, it was never a secret. I would presume whoever supervised the visits knew as well, since I'm sure Lucas went with her when she went to pick up her boys.

Why nobody thought to check abuse reports when they realized she was caring for a helpless toddler? That, I cannot explain. It is beyond me.

Something the bio mom keeps saying sounds like a guilt trip. She states that Lucas says “he wants to be like his daddy”. Maybe it’s just my imagination, but I feel like she is trying to make him feel guilty so he starts telling the truth about whatever he knows? If I were in her shoes, I don’t think I’d be able to tell anyone that, even if it’s true. I’d be so angry with the bio dad for the abuse he allowed & now with Lucas missing, no way could I hold back my anger. Just thinking out loud, really. MOO

I've thought about this and I really can't decide if there was a motive behind this statement.
Both of these women strike me as Borderline so it wouldn't surprise me.
Since she did have remarks prepared maybe that was the only one she was able to get out.

I thought about it the last couple of days and thought the same. She didn't look at him when she said it. Whether classy thing to say or guilt trip, she still handled herself very well. If this was my ex whatever, someone would have to be between us- maybe three or four security guards.

Absolutely. I can't even forgive people for much less. I'd be a violent wreck if this was my kid. If it was my ONLY kid, I'd probably commit suicide. There is no way I could handle it.

Absolutely he knew, but depending on the relationship dynamic - he could be like any other gaslighted abuse victim and she could have wholly convinced him that it was his fault. Battered men are just as vulnerable to the 'you MADE me hit you, YOU were being the abusive one, your WORDS did this!' tactic. I know one man who was beaten with a baseball bat, burned, had fingers broken, etc - and he oughtweighed his partner by almost 150 pounds. Every time, she convinced him he caused it, he started it, they had an argument and it was just her 'reaction' to him. My own husband was once in a physically abusive relationship and still has scars and he was made to feel the same way. It happened because he 'made' her do it.

So keeping that in mind, if he believes she became physically violent with him because of something HE did, and he may believe she wouldn't become violent with a child because it's his fault and he started it. If she has also gaslit him to the point that he thinks his concerns are crazy then she probably would be able to do the same re: Lucas, or also frighten Lucas into not wanting to tell Daddy (but she didn't talk about not telling other relatives, so he tried to get help elsewhere).

It sounds like I'm making excuses for him looking the other way, and I assure everyone I'm not - but I've seen so many times just what long term psychological manipulation, emotional abuse, and physical abuse can do to victims. I also would not be shocked if there was this level of abuse going on in that relationship - if you can direct it at a child, you can certainly direct it at an adult.

edit: In the case of the man I mentioned, it took 3 years and multiple attempts for him to finally leave his abuser. He'd be almost out and she'd figure out a way to convince him he was the problem again.

I just had a talk with a male family member about this exact thing. He has been in a relationship for 2.5 years with an abusive alcoholic. Everyone agrees with me. Nobody wants anything to do with her.

He says that the nice ones have no talent and the talented ones are crazy. So for now he'll deal with crazy until he gets older and his priorities change.

He's distanced himself before after telling her he's not interested in an abusive relationship. However, he always ends up back there. None of his family will even associate with her, even socially. So, he spends half his time with her and half with family. Hopefully she doesn't make false allegations or kill him before he finds someone better.

I don't understand men who are motivated by sex more than anything else. Just like I don't understand mothers who care more about themselves than their children. It's just not something I can grasp. :shame:

The Wichita regional director for family services with the Department for Children and Families (DCF) has stepped down from his post.

Tuesday evening, DCF confirmed Bill Gale resigned from his position, a spot he's held since 2014.

Gale previously worked as the Sedgwick County election commissioner. A reason for Gale's resignation was not provided Tuesday.

Well, that's telling.

I know of two different people who called LE to report that tip about the gardening. So I am sure they have looked at that flower bed already. JMO
We've talked about possible "bruises" on her knuckles before. My first thought was something from the flower bed incident. Moo

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ditto!!! On it

I'm happy to know there are those of us that have such a common place where we can belong.
Thanks for tagging/replying to my post so I know there are those of us that not only sleuth, but we care.
I again love being a member because this place is family.
We've seen and heard and felt and hurt together.
Family. Hell yeah, we help Tricia.
Love, jnblsm

We've talked about possible "bruises" on her knuckles before. My first thought was something from the flower bed incident. Moo

I'm guessing punching walls because she's pissed off she's in jail.

Not sure what to say after reading 28 pages. I know my heart breaks for Lucas and my gut tells me so much especially after seeing dates and time frame. Part of me believes he is alive and someone takes him food but he can't talk or scream for help. The other part of me feels like either EG or someone she KNOWS done something to him and he is laying in plain site so to speak.

Not sure what to say after reading 28 pages. I know my heart breaks for Lucas and my gut tells me so much especially after seeing dates and time frame. Part of me believes he is alive and someone takes him food but he can't talk or scream for help. The other part of me feels like either EG or someone she KNOWS done something to him and he is laying in plain site so to speak.

Welcome to Websleuths Vdavis.

When you have supervised visits with children - is it usually a social worker who supervises that visit or can it be a family member that is appointed by the court to do so?

In my experience supervised visits were first with a family member and followed with a “supervisor” in a controlled setting at $150 weekly. The supervisor did not have to have any certification. We had one supervisor who was a stay a home mother, and another who was a waitress. This is only from my experience in New York State. I am sure it varies greatly between states.

Social worker, and they pay a certain dollar amount to do so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not necessarily, it can be approved family members or at a child visitation center. Sometimes they can be done at school, therapists office, it just depends on the situation.

There have been member only threads before. Not sure it would be applicable in this case. Certainly worth asking.

It humors me that people don't realize that Websleuths doesn't adjust to your time zone unless you are logged in. That's like forum 101. :thinking::facepalm:
The time zone - Well I never knew that nor ever thought about it but now I know!

Hmm... :silenced:

:wagon:Vdavis​!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member