Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sitting on my hands since the beginning of all of this to refrain from sharing my thoughts about the adults in Lucas' life who are considered "victims" here.

RSBM

Very hard to consider a man a "victim" who knowingly allows his child to be mistreated by a girl friend. That would apply to other cases here at WS -- as in Adrian Jones , Jeremiah Valencia, and other cases.
I am interested in knowing what court cases have been filed for JH.
:moo:

I suggest everyone to re-watch the full interview with this thought in mind: EG's statements may be literally true (and perhaps she is practicing for a polygraph.) http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153

What if Lucas accidentally died sometime after February 11 when he was last seen. EG is genuinely grieved, but knows if she reports it she will definitely lose her kids, and maybe JH. So, she decides to get someone to help her. Suppose she calls someone from a payphone and that person is the black smoking man who comes to the house. He agrees to help her. Recall there is a white SUV backed up to the driveway on Feb. 13. I am not sure whose vehicle this is (and Kansas does not open motor vehicle registration records except to law enforcement).

If that is the theory, she makes it through the entire interview without blatantly lying (except maybe about the identity of the people she claims she saw, but maybe she did photograph two people walking down the street for cover). She did not "hurt" Lucas (accident maybe with drugs). She does not know where he is (only her conspirator does). Lucas "fell asleep" when EG did after her shower (and maybe did not wake up). It was that emotional point in the interview for her at which she ended the interview. His death was too real to her. She may be lying about the bruising, that it is all roughhousing, but those are not lies that would implicate her in what happened to him and she can deal with that. Perhaps we believe her grief, but this theory explains both grief and wrongdoing.

JH has been silent. He is last recorded saying he believes his son is alive a week ago. Perhaps his silence is also grief and instructions from LE that the less they let a conspirator know they know, the better.

Thoughts?
The police report we saw earlier said V1 & V2.
That tells me Lucas was alive at that point, unless she had someone else's child with her.
Could she be in jail for not reporting abuse and staying in the home?
I got a screen shot of the news. It says she kicked JH out of the home!
Hopefully the news will release the documents soon!
b077a3ea1de8210d79548ce5652251b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am sticking to my story about her abuse. She hit him too hard this time. His head seemed to be the target. Then panic. The whole thing is about cover up. She is sticking to her story. Notice how it has been elaborated.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I was thinking.... if dad was gone 90 days at a time, why didn't Lucas stay with his bio mom? Why make him stay at a place where no parent lives? Why would the courts force that type of visitation plan?

That tells me Lucas was alive at that point, unless she had someone else's child with her.
cache.php

What police report? EG was free and calling the cops on Feb. 17. She was not arrested on Feb. 16.
W

Oh boy...........remember the neighbor said that they thought she was a single mom?

Praying for a hedge of protection around your family and your home D.
I keep wondering why EG felt the need to interject "And I'm home alone" in the stranger story. Wasn't that a given? Wouldn't JH know that already like duh? Or was someone supposed to be staying there ORRRR was she NOT home alone but trying to emphasize that she was?
Did anyone else find that statement weird?

Yes, quite weird. She gave reasoning for her intent, when no one asked her for it, that always sticks out.
There are so many potential reasons why!

She wants JH to feel bad for leaving her by herself with the kids, and to feel bad for not being there for Lucas.
She was not at all alone, as far as adults go, and feels the need to emphasize otherwise.
She wants to appear helpless, not at all the type of person who could possibly hurt a small boy.

Who knows the actual reason at this point, but that 'because' sticks out like a sore thumb.

From the doc pictured in that story regarding EG's sons' father's complaint:

"On Sunday, February 4, 2018, Respondent's boyfriend got physical with our youngest son, (redacted). The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time. I took photos when we returned home, and although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (redacted)'s chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day."

The incident itself was on the 4th.

From the doc pictured in that story regarding EG's other sons' father's complaint:

"On Sunday, February 4, 2018, Respondent's boyfriend got physical with our youngest son, (redacted). The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time. I took photos when we returned home, and although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (redacted)'s chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day."

So who's children were with her the day the neighbors first met the boys?

WHAT? Ugh, I am trying to transcribe EG's interview.. refreshed and see this... what the actual &*&(^%^$$%#%)(@#??? SO many cursings.
Are each of these people abusing the others children, or is one covering for the other?

Why? Just why... why does anyone need to hit kids.

From the doc pictured in that story regarding EG's other sons' father's complaint:

I see it was filed the 28th.
I tried to read it, but it's too blurry on my phone.
I see "alcohol and extra curricular activities"
Emily called it an "accident" and blamed it on "other kids AGAIN said she had kicked JH out and hung up on the bio dad.
Can anyone else make it out what the documents say?
Also, what's up with the wad of hair missing from her forehead??
9459374bd13a2d7368ad7dcfc62404e8.jpg

http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475607173

I was thinking.... if dad was gone 90 days at a time, why didn't Lucas stay with his bio mom? Why make him stay at a place where no parent lives? Why would the courts force that type of visitation plan?

THIS.

I am an inch away from violating TOS, so I'll just say that I believe many people repeatedly failed Lucas. One person actually did the deed, but others were complicit.

Mar 1

Wichita police officers, dogs and drones are on standby and ready to search new locations for Lucas Hernandez, Officer Charley Davidson said Thursday.

Police have again asked the public to call them with tips. The tip line is*316-383-4661.

"Currently we don’t have any active searches with information we have received,” Davidson said. “But we will continue to look for Lucas.”

The search for the missing 5-year-old boy is in its 12th day. Officers have searched five parks,*the latest being Chapin Park, near Hydraulic and MacArthur.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202839299.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thinking back to JH's interview- he kept saying he thought Lucas is alive and asked that they return him, that this wasn't funny.

Maybe after this incident with EG's older child, someone heard about and decided to get Lucas out of there for his own safety? Maybe a friend of a friend has him safe and sound somewhere. I thought his statement was odd for a bit, but that might make sense now, knowing this incident took place a week before Lucas' disappearance.

RSBM

Very hard to consider a man a "victim" who knowingly allows his child to be mistreated by a girl friend. That would apply to other cases here at WS -- as in Adrian Jones , Jeremiah Valencia, and other cases.
I am interested in knowing what court cases have been filed for JH.
:moo:
My thoughts all along, but ive been keeping my comments & thoughts to myself after i was reminded about the victim friendly forum.

The only victim i see here is Lucas.

Lucas has not been found so in my mind... anything & anyone is a suspect, but this is just my opinion.

It appears as though they were very codependent upon one another, possibly a drug fueled relationship even, which would explain the rage & violence.

A father who shows no real emotion for his only & lost biological son strikes me as extremely odd & suspicious, amongst an array of other things.

These latest details do not surprise me the least.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I get the feeling some are going soft after watching EG’s interview, not me!
I have 2 boys that both played with older kids when they were 5 years old. They played rough, really rough and there were times when they got hurt and had a bruise, marks, scratches and what not, but they NEVER once looked like someone beat the ***** out of them.... Not one time did they ever look like some of the pictures we’ve seen of Lucas.
I know what those pictures are..... they are ABUSE. I hold both EG and JH responsible for the abuse. I’m not sure who’s responsible for Lucas going “missing”, but I have my suspicions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From KWCH news just now--I'm watching on TV.

Father of EG's other children feared for his kids' safety about a week before Lucas disappeared. Court docs say Jonathon got physical and left marks on the chest of one of the boys. The father asked the judge to suspend all visitation.

I believe the doc showed was dated Feb. 4th 2018.

OMG!! Dear Lord....This makes me want to hurl.

So who's children were with her the day the neighbors first met the boys?

If he had gone back to work in TX, and they didn't say she had hit them, then the visits may have gone on as usual. I, however, did find it odd that they were there on the 11th. I'd be uncertain about sending them based on the history in that home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member