Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check regularly here to see if Lucas has been found or for any news. Sorry if this has been asked, but has any information been released on when Lucas' father was home last and the last time that he saw Lucas? All I remember seeing is that he works twelve hours away, not when he left to go back to work or came home for his break from work. Thanks in advance.

It's odd to me that it would have HER address on it if she surrendered it. Some people can be pretty hateful when it comes to people giving up their animals, and if someone thinks she just dropped this cat off, and then they get angry at her? They have her address right there... that's kind of odd, IMO.

I don’t think the Rossmo formula would be applicable in this case as it is used to predict where a criminal lives based on where linked crimes occurred. It isn’t used to predict where a body may be buried. Plugging EG’s residence and other know locations into the formula would just some random location.

Indeed. It was my big experiment, applying Rossmo to disposal.

(Technically, it's all variables...it would just be replacing "x", like reversing multiplication to division, moo.)

Thank you Gig- its definitely a great opportunity for us all to have so many who want to help with the added benefit of boots on the ground. I can't directly answer any of your questions but feel that the citizen searchers on this forum were carried out with professionalism and thought.
Thanks Henry. I am asking that since you've taken ownership of and are driving the WS searches, please keep abreast of the list so TES and LE/SAR don't have to cover the same ground, and so if they happen to search in one of these locations,they won't waste precious time if there was a disturbance caused by us.

You rock Henry! :loveyou:

The story still works, though!

On the 12th, she went to surrender her cat. I’m sure they asked questions or had her fill out paperwork which would keep her there for a bit. LE saw phone pings and that’s what less then there.

Either way, she was there and she should be on camera WITH Lucas and the 1 year old. If Lucas isn’t with her then we know something happened before that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BINGO!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unless Lucas was in school when she surrendered the cat.

That would be easy enough to figure out, though.
If he wasn't with her that day, AND he wasn't at school? Well, there we have it...

So, before I go back to CATch up, I want to mention I'm trying to get into her head, like really get into her head, and imagine scenarios.

So, how about this (still waking up, sorry if fuzzy post):

(SPECULATION/BRAINSTORMING)

They go the park. Lucas takes a hard hit or fall as a result of her VIOLENT HANDS. And dies. She scoops him up and puts him in the car. Either drives back home and keeps him in the car overnight. Then takes him (where)...

OR: BUT say he died at the park, she scoops him up, and throws him off the closest bridge or down the steepest canyon (you guys are more flat though) or pulls over down a side road about 10 to 20 minutes off a main road (my guess based on some other cases, of course could be longer, or shorter, anyway), places him in a ditch type area along the side of the road, or a field, a corn field (do you guys have corn fields) or abandoned farm or barn or in some trees/brush along the side of the road. Quick and common disposal (insert stat of bodies being close to the road).

Also, Mark Klass mentioned working one's ways out circular, stats of a. 1/2 miles and b. 5 miles

(Also note to insert Rossmo quote re: circular sprinkler)

If he died at home (more likely, moo) then...?
I feel that is a dead human body was transported in a vehicle, it would be found out. The chemicals released aren't just in liquid form. Cadaver dogs would hit if little Lucas was moved in that SUV after he died.

I am very very curious if the person seen smoking walked to EG's, or drove. if so, I wonder if the neighbor saw that vehicle and informed LE of it. I wish we knew which day that was.

Thoughts about the pull up.

EG says she put on the pull up. Pull ups are designed to be like underpants, for one reason that the child can put them on, pull them up and down by themselves.

A five year old can dress themselves for bed and be told to put on a pull up, you can watch them do it if you have any concerns, but there's no major reason why you have to put it on for them.

If the child is going down for a nap, there's not really any reason to put the pants on over the pull up. Presumably she'd tuck Lucas in a blanket in front of the device that the movie is playing on. He's indoors, it's warm. There could be an explanation for i, maybe he didn't feel comfortable walking around the house in a pull up without his pants over the top? But it's something else that might be worth questioning further.

I think this could be something to flag for further questioning.

Re. the cat. It doesn't look like the same cat. The facial markings are different. EG's cat has white on its right cheek in places where the picked-up cat has black.

I’d like to point out that Pull ups are also used by parents if their child is not completely potty trained and has accidents during when they sleep at night or during a nap. My cousin has her 4 year old wear one during naps or when he goes to bed for that reason. However she has him wear underwear when he’s not sleeping. I find it odd that a 5 year old would be wearing one but if that’s the case makes you wonder if she didn’t do something to him like fatal punishment for either having an accident or messing in the pull up when he slept?

There’s more corn, milo, wheat, etc fields than I can count. They’re everywhere. Same with abandoned farms and barns unfortunately.
The one good thing about crops is that they are harvested. If he out in one he will be found (eventually).

Thanks Henry. I am asking that since you've taken ownership of and are driving the WS searches, please keep abreast of the list so TES and LE/SAR don't have to cover the same ground, and so if they happen to search in one of these locations,they won't waste precious time if there was a disturbance caused by us.

You rock Henry! :loveyou:
Will do :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I wonder if there is a way to find out if she had a cat carrier. If so, what color/style, just so if TES is looking, they know what to look for.

Good grief that makes me ill.
I'd start with the home. Is it still there, or missing? JH would know.

RAL/OTC - possible Rabies vaccinated licensed/over the counter surrender
Running at large is what I came up with.
Running at large
Over the counter makes no sense though.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

Several posts have been removed. TOs have been issued and more will be issued if the nonsense occurring on this thread continues.

Please note:

If you see a post that violates TOS, please alert on the post. Do not reply to the post as it only compounds the problem for the mods to clean up. Alert on the post and we will review the post and determine if it does violate TOS.

There should be NO FB discussion at all. The only FB pages that are allowed to be linked in this case are those of MSM, LE, Texas Equusearch, and The Missing Pieces Network. No comments from those pages should be discussed.

There are NO approved FB pages specific to finding Lucas and they may not be discussed here.

Rumors are not allowed. If you can't link it, do not mention it as fact. Do not say, "I think I read somewhere..." unless you have a link to back up that statement. Otherwise, your post will be removed and you risk earning a TO.

The ONLY exceptions to the link rule are for our VIs in this case, FindLucasAllen and .

As has been mentioned before, if you feel you have a tip, please turn it in to LE and do not discuss it here unless LE confirms it publicly and you can link to that or MSM reports it and you can link to it.

There is to be no further discussion of the following rumors:

phone ping at the park
neighbors' security camera footage
possible sighting of EG at a toll booth
Lucas having strep throat
Lucas possibly having been out of school for 10 days

Also, for now, let's drop the discussion of EG's cat. I believe that tip was reported to LE and they can do with it what they want. We do not need to keep discussing it here.

PLEASE stay on topic. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Lucas will hopefully be found any day. News could break wide open at any moment in this case. You do not want to be on the outside looking in, unable to participate in the discussion here when that happens.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

"Neon orange markers can be seen across Chisholm Creek Park in hopes of finding any trace of 5-year-old*Lucas Hernandez."

Snip

"Groups on Sunday marked all the areas they searched, so they wouldn’t cover the same places over and over again."

Police, volunteers continue to search for Lucas Hernandez
Posted:*Mar 04, 2018 2:29 PM MST
Updated:*Mar 05, 2018 10:07 AM MST
http://www.kake.com/story/37643170/groups-back-at-wichita-park-in-search-of-lucas-hernandez

Day 16 in search for Lucas HernandezPolice continue to ask for tips from public
Wil Day
11:44 AM, Mar 5, 2018
https://www.kfdi.com/news/day-16-in-search-for-lucas-hernandez

"Wichita Police say they continue to follow up on tips they are receiving from the public, but they ask that people continue to report any information that believe can help police in the investigation and search. The tip line is 316-383-4661."

Day 16: WPD: Tips for Lucas still coming in
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-15-Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-in-Wichita-parks-475767953.html

"WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH)*Update - Monday, March 5, 2018

Wichita police continue to investigate the disappearance of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

Officer Charley Davidson said investigators met with members of EquuSearch, a mounted unit made up of volunteers based out of Texas, on Saturday. Currently, the group has not located anything related to Lucas."

Qmfr:
snipped by me
(Eta: Thanks for the response though. :( Note to look at disposal distances/methods, etc)

Austin Derreck Cooper
Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger
Zahra Baker
Jackson (Gonzales?)

Following up on stepmother/live in gf disposal sites/methods, all I've found so far is Zahra at 15 miles (More detailed post here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-8-*Arrest*&p=13970331#post13970331 ).

Did Austin and Lily die in the hospital? Not seeing anything yet about them being found. Also, Katy, was Jackson's last name Gonzales? Not finding his case. Tia.

I think this may have been touched on, but not 100% sure if it's been answered.

Has there been any talk of a lie detector test?

What is a reason that LE wouldn't want to pursue this? I feel like even the threat of one MIGHT make EG talk... maybe...

What is a reason that LE wouldn't want to pursue this? I feel like even the threat of one MIGHT make EG talk... maybe...
I don't think LE/FBI would disclose that info to the public one way or the other.
jmo

I don't think LE/FBI would disclose that info to the public one way or the other.
jmo

I didn't think so, either. I wasn't sure if maybe one of the VI's could/would say either way.
Gah. So frustrating.

Do we have any idea how the child endangerment charge works?
If she's convicted (does it go to trial?) does she get jail time, or does it really just depend on what the actual crime was that was committed?

Maybe I’m reading your post wrong.. but you really can’t threat a lie detector test with our right to remain silent.

LE can ask her if she wants to take one- but if she says no then that’s the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member