Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is a way to find out if she had a cat carrier. If so, what color/style, just so if TES is looking, they know what to look for.

Good grief that makes me ill.

I don’t see a pet carrier being used to transport a 5 year old. When I carry our cat or small dogs in one they are awkward to carry.

Has any LE entity aerially utilized radar, or ground-penetrating radar (GPR) that we know of? Does TES use GPR?

rsbm Does TES use GPR?

Yes, TES uses GPR.

Eta:

Texas EquuSearch Shield Update
http://www.texasequusearch.org/texas-equusearch-shield-update/

"Missing Rider: The horses with a missing rider is a symbol we use in a number of ways and has become one of our main logos. It is a reminder of our beginnings as a mounted volunteer search and recovery team or as Tim Miller says “back when we were hillbillies on horseback.” Today the team has grown to include 1,000+ searchers on foot, horseback, all-terrain vehicles and water craft who utilize technologies such as side-scan sonar, ground penetrating radar and aerial drones."

""We do a lot of stuff still with out horses, ATV's drone searches, a tremendous amount of boat sonar equipment drone, a ground penetration equipment in case anything is buried," Miller says.

Miller says he understands the pain Jamie and Lucas' family is going through after his own daughter went missing many years ago whose body was found 17 months later.

"I remember every minute of those 17 months of the helplessness, the hopelessness, the loneliness and just made a promise to God I would never leave a family alone if there's anything we can do, and here we are," says Miller."

Day 15: Texas volunteers discusses search to help find Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/475671453.html

Qmfr:

Following up on stepmother/live in gf disposal sites/methods, all I've found so far is Zahra at 15 miles (More detailed post here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-8-*Arrest*&p=13970331#post13970331 ).

Did Austin and Lily die in the hospital? Not seeing anything yet about them being found. Also, Katy, was Jackson's last name Gonzales? Not finding his case. Tia.

I was trying to look up more names/cases of stepmother/girlfriend murders of children cases, and it's alarming how many actually take them to the hospital after inflicting deadly abuse.
So those cases were not applicable or helpful.
The other Kansas case, Adrian Jones, also probably not applicable unless you simply count that one as "disposed" on their own property/farm.
Still searching....

Maybe I’m reading your post wrong.. but you really can’t threat a lie detector test with our right to remain silent.

LE can ask her if she wants to take one- but if she says no then that’s the end of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learn something new every day! I don't know why I didn't know that. I thought if LE demanded a lie detector test, you didn't have a choice. Well, her rejecting one would certainly speak volumes to me personally.

Qmfr:

Following up on stepmother/live in gf disposal sites/methods, all I've found so far is Zahra at 15 miles (More detailed post here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-8-*Arrest*&p=13970331#post13970331 ).

Did Austin and Lily die in the hospital? Not seeing anything yet about them being found. Also, Katy, was Jackson's last name Gonzales? Not finding his case. Tia.

Hmm...this is putting a thought into my head. She made a point of saying that she thinks of Lucas like a son. So, could she be saying that in defense of how he is going to be found - disposed in a way that is not loving, not motherly?

IDK!

But she does make a point of saying she is motherly toward him, even when there is evidence she was not ("napping" at least twice when he needed her, for one example).

Speculating, thinking aloud...

jmo

Learn something new every day! I don't know why I didn't know that. I thought if LE demanded a lie detector test, you didn't have a choice. Well, her rejecting one would certainly speak volumes to me personally.

I was told by a lie detector testor (when I worked in a law office) to never take a lie detector test. They are fallible. Of course, if my child were missing I would say "hook me up!"

I don’t see a pet carrier being used to transport a 5 year old. When I carry our cat or small dogs in one they are awkward to carry.

I agree. Pet carriers are hard to carry.

Giving up a pet can be stressful - could trigger sadness, anger, resentment. Could lead to lashing out at others and/or turning to substances to numb.

Just tossing that out there - not really about the cat specifically, but the whole stress of moving, etc. in the days before Lucas went missing.

jmo

I was told by a lie detector testor (when I worked in a law office) to never take a lie detector test. They are fallible. Of course, if my child were missing I would say "hook me up!"

Exactly. If I in fact didn't hurt my child, I would take that lie detector test in a heartbeat. I fail? Well, now match the evidence. They would have NOTHING because I wouldn't hurt my kid. I know I'd have nothing to worry about.

Gah. This whole thing has a very eerie Casey Anthony feel to it, and it's making me so upset.

I read someone mention this earlier, and my initial response was going to be "you can't get into the head of a crazy person because they don't think like you". But then I started thinking about it, and tried to "get into that head" myself.

So I googled "best places to dump a body" and came up with some pretty good ideas for maps. I tried to run statistics. I mathematically reversed Rossmos Formula to see if math would determine a likely spot, but no joy there.

So, I stepped off and really thought about it. I know exactly where I would dump a body. Far away, in a place that's soft so would have to be moist. But not water because I know about floatage. I would not want to get caught. I wouldn't do crops or a field or anywhere near homes. No, I would go farther. I'd find a big giant lake and determine a nice remote spot that's easy to get to, not likely to be seen, lots of trees and ground cover, and soft enough to bury at least 2-3 feet down. And here is where I would go.

here or here

Agree! It just annoyed me because people were claiming that he was just as bad for not doing anything about it until she was arrested, which is NOT so! Not only did he take pictures, he went down to the police the next morning and filed a report. He also called EG, and she lied and said it was an accident and that she threw JH out (does that make sense to anyone? If he was innocent, why would you kick him out?!?!?!?). Thank goodness this guy cared enough about his children to try and stop her visitation rights and keep her away from their children in the future. I'll just bet the poor man hugs his boys a little tighter at night, thanking God they are safe with him, unlike poor Lucas.

And since then, she has tried to place the blame on her kids, for the bruises and bumps seen on the victim.

How long was dad on the road before Lucas was reported missing?
When was the last time someone other than those two saw Lucas?

BTW, if anyone cares about what I think, I don't think Lucas was buried. I think he was "placed". He's find-able.

So... I need some insider info, someone to find out about searches...

I just requested Thursday through Monday off work, and I seriously want to go to Wichita and help with the search (I'm in TX). I don't want it to be a wasted trip. Is there anyone I can talk to about whether or not I would be able to help when I got there?

So... I need some insider info, someone to find out about searches...

I just requested Thursday through Monday off work, and I seriously want to go to Wichita and help with the search (I'm in TX). I don't want it to be a wasted trip. Is there anyone I can talk to about whether or not I would be able to help when I got there?

I’m here in Wichita- let me know if you head this way

I was trying to look up more names/cases of stepmother/girlfriend murders of children cases, and it's alarming how many actually take them to the hospital after inflicting deadly abuse.
So those cases were not applicable or helpful.
The other Kansas case, Adrian Jones, also probably not applicable unless you simply count that one as "disposed" on their own property/farm.
Still searching....

Thank you MissMalowe!

I’m here in Wichita- let me know if you head this way

Will do. Definitely gonna need some contacts while I'm there.

Historically and up to the present day, people have dumped bodies in basically abandoned cemeteries. Cadaver dogs can be effective in cemeteries, though the environs can confuse them. There is also a strange "killer" attachment to cedar trees.
jmo:thinking:

Haven't caught up since the thread was reopened so maybe this is a moot issue. But going back (yes again) to the pull up....if she clarified that he was wearing one so that when found, it would be explained, then Lucas CANNOT have disappeared from the park or the old house as I (and others) speculated. He would not have been wearing a pull up at either of those places so in keeping with the theory that she is explaining the reason he had one on, then the only place he could have disappeared from is the new house.
I can't read back over what I just wrote for some reason so I apologise if the text is truly as rambling as I'm thinking it is :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth