Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she just get rid of a cat? :scared:

We have seen cases where dog/cat food or cat litter was placed with a body.
The idea being to mask the odor and/or distract the dogs with the food.
The case I'm thinking of involved a couple of total idiots.
So this might be something EG would think of as well.
With no cat, no need for litter. Definitely a viable possibility.

I feel like there are so many little clues and they just need unscrambling.

Could this be her code?

Does EG's nap = passed out on drugs

Does Lucas' nap = RIP Lucas

Does her shower = clean up the crime?

I'm thinking she was probably busy cleaning up until around 3, when she took a shower and nap to prepare herself for the upcoming performance she knew was going to have to orchestrate.

Didn't she just get rid of a cat? :scared:

Yes she did I believe on the 12th of Feb that is why I mentioned it. Unless she gave it to the shelter with any food she may have had left over.

Can anyone tell me when Tim's team is returning to the search? Did he say?

Random thought jumping off this post-- if Lucas was really only 40-45 lbs, I wonder if her estimate of 60 lbs is subconsciously based on having to lift him along WITH something that weighed 15-20 pounds? What normal household items weigh around 15-20 lbs and could be used to conceal, carry or weigh down a small child? (I hate thinking like this but we have to try to get inside her head :scared:).

Weights. Did JH like to lift weights? Are some missing, possibly?

Or even rocks?
Digging up rocks out of the flowerbed to put into a container to weigh him down, maybe?

Gas stations/truck stops. You guys have any there?

These folks often travel all over the country. Good way to get the word around.
The flyers have gone out nationwide to truckers, especially those that have been passing through the entire Wichita area.
Confirmed by Truckers Missing Child Project.
jmo

Cat litter?

I could see that as a possibility, especially since she had a cat. But cat litter will turn into sand in the water over time, and won't be very useful. Not sure if she thought about that or not, but it could be useful for US... in terms of finding him.

Lucas had a feeding tube? That a new one for me

SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ: We need YOU!
---------------------------------

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Please send any communication regarding flyer distribution to the following email address. Please do not post to the thread because of the volume of information. It will make the thread difficult to read.

My bad....apologies. :(

Henryb2326@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

It’s going to be awhile before he’s found. Unless a friend of Emily’s or she herself comes forward. Equusearch is on ther way to Flint mi to search for 2 missing women. I grew up near Flint. And they will be back.

Id like to think even the evilest people have some conscience and can come forward and restore our faith in humanity. It’s past time that Lucas came home.

EG can rot Lucas went missing under her supervision.

B

Yes she did I believe on the 12th of Feb that is why I mentioned it. Unless she gave it to the shelter with any food she may have had left over.
A kid could fit in this...I have seen really big ones.
a98b37068cceb91da581384152414835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking she was probably busy cleaning up until around 3, when she took a shower and nap to prepare herself for the upcoming performance she knew was going to have to orchestrate.

your response got me thinking: i wonder if LE went into her bathroom to see if it seemed like someone had showered within the timeframe she said (air temp, humidity, condensation etc). and is her home currently a crime scene? could they go back on a day with similar weather/same temperature in the house, run a shower and then return within the same timeframe to evaluate? definitely not the most scientific approach and wouldn't definitively prove anything but idk, grasping at straws thinking about different scenarios or things LE has done but we dont know.

Sorry if this is a repeat and I missed it.

Have area landfills and transfer stations been searched?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A kid could fit in this...I have seen really big ones.
a98b37068cceb91da581384152414835.jpg

Jumping off this post,

Iirc, someone had mentioned (chuhuahua?) EG putting up the cardboard boxes for sale...

Any chance she did the same with her cat carrier? And it didn't sell? So she still has it? We are really all over the place here, and it's all such a shot in the dark and sometimes quite reaching, all this speculative brainstorming...BUT maybe if she tried to sell it we could find a picture of the cat carrier?

Can we all agree it could be important here for various easons (possible help, dealer, etc..?)

So, who is smoking man?!!!

A couple of thoughts: 1) Do we know if JH smokes or when he went back to work? 2) Anyone wonder if it was the landlord, who perhaps told her at this time that per the lease, no cats?

JMO

I wish JH would become a verified insider here, because I feel like he could reaaaallly help answer a lot of questions here, that could be helpful...moo.

(Well I googled cat carrier as related to this discussion of child disposal and immediately was bombarded with results I DID NOT want to see (as related to cat abuse), so I got out of there...was trying to see if this had occurred before...sigh...)

Jumping off this post,

Iirc, someone had mentioned (chuhuahua?) EG putting up the cardboard boxes for sale...

Any chance she did the same with her cat carrier? And it didn't sell? So she still has it? We are really all over the place here, and it's all such a shot in the dark and sometimes quite reaching, all this speculative brainstorming...BUT maybe if she tried to sell it we could find a picture of the cat carrier?
I was thinking the Catit with cat urine and feces it would hide other odors from the dog. Then she might of dumped the whole thing. Who wants to look in there if she gets pulled over or even if she threw it in a dumpster with that smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member